Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Whoever thought Age of X-Man was a good idea should be fired.
    its not a bad idea. The execution however is. It should have been much shorter and more contained

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    So can we now say AoXm is a massive failure? They have the entire Roster tied up in an AU for months for absolutely no reason.
    Yup both creative and money wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    its not a bad idea. The execution however is. It should have been much shorter and more contained
    6 month sis too long, and i bet we won't have a follow up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    6 month sis too long, and i bet we won't have a follow up
    Plus 3 months of setup with Disassembled.

Just heard that UNCANNY X-MEN 13, 14, AND 15 are going to second prints! Thank you X-Fans! https://t.co/7ROwNIxMp4

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Just heard that UNCANNY X-MEN 13, 14, AND 15 are going to second prints! Thank you X-Fans! https://t.co/7ROwNIxMp4
    Sweet. I’m a fan.

BANNED

Happy for Rosenbae. I'm loving this run. Its sporadic and exciting. Reminds me of Claremont. Thought I'd start posting praise since this place seems so negative.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Happy for Rosenbae. I'm loving this run. Its sporadic and exciting. Reminds me of Claremont. Thought I'd start posting praise since this place seems so negative.
    Welcome. Make sure to wear a crash helmet. I'm loving the run also, one of my favorites. It's been a while since I've been able to say that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Plus 3 months of setup with Disassembled.
    10 issues of boring Disassembled.

Seriously, Rosenberg's run should have been named issue 1 instead of issue 11.

BANNED

I am one of the positives here.

I'm one of the negatives. This book is living off the strength of Cyclops and Wolverines names.

Nothing in this book has made sense since Scott said f#*k you to Captain wedgie.

Who's gonna die off panel next and when's Gladiator gonna join the suicide pact that is Scott's team?

He's leaving a mess for Hickman who has the hype of a 1000 sun's on his shoulders. I'm hoping this run is completely ignored when the real thing starts.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 04-30-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    He's leaving a mess for Hickman who has the hype of a 1000 sun's on his shoulders. I'm hoping this run is completely ignored when the real thing starts.
    We don't know what Hickman's starting point is going be, though. JDW, Brisson, Thompson, Rosenberg, and the AOX writers have known for some time that Hickman was coming in, and I don't believe there's been no communication between Hickman, JDW, and the flagship book on where he'd like to pick things up. For example, if Hickman is, as theorized, isolating the X-Men from the rest of the MU for a while, having things essentially come to the end of the line for mutants is a good point to kick off from. It doesn't mean Rosenberg's execution is beyond reproach, of course, but he probably knows just what he's doing.

Disassemble and Age of X-man is to create lead time for Hickman X-books imo. Trying to make a bigger deal out of them to me is wasting your time . Once you saw Jean Grey,Wolverine,Cyclops,Professor X, even Banshee resurrected and Psylocke,Bishop ,Nightcrawler and most X-men villains returned to factory settings you should have know what is coming. Anything without those named characters together was basically recipe for failure. I have been reading these books knowing that the big nostigla tour from the X-men band is coming,And regardless of how much we want the X-men to go forward when your favorite band has a reunion tour and is playing your favorite hits you are going to love it.

BANNED

All the hype for AoXm. The lack of interest cannot be ignored. Reading through AoXm is like watching paint dry. I hope the next 2 issues of Marvelous an the Omega issue aren’t as disappointing as the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    All the hype for AoXm. The lack of interest cannot be ignored. Reading through AoXm is like watching paint dry. I hope the next 2 issues of Marvelous an the Omega issue aren’t as disappointing as the rest.
    PoX isn't bad though.