Page 11 of 820 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The whole relationship was all about Fantomex from day one and very destructive for Betsy, so far her time in X-men hasn't really amounted to much, so far it's more of a side job. Being in one version of X-Force after another can be seen as being stuck in X-Force, as the others in that same boat got to leave X-Force behind.
    Remenders and humphries Uncanny xforce were more of a psylocke story with bits of Fanto
    And being an xman isn't a side job. She's always an xman
    Other people aren't with xforce because writers didn't want them
    You have to take that into account
    I don't think the relationship was destructive, there was some growth
    You're just gonna have to deal with Fanto being a part of her character history
    Plus they're not together now even though you feel you know they'll get put back together
    You're probably just going to have to deal with that as well

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Pretty much this. That is what I'd describe Psylocke-Rogue relationship- They're great teammates but not necessarily as close as Betsy's towards other girls such as Ororo, Sage, Jean and Alison.

Betsy also had some great non-romance relationship with some male member of the X-Men.
    I'm currently diggin' Psylocke-Cable interaction in X-Force.
    Her relationship with Logan is always interesting (reminds me that both of the JGS headmasters just got told by Betsy regarding their leadership .
    She and Bishop has a complex relationship.
    Loved her and Magneto interactio during Gillen's UXM
    Betsy-Peter sister-lil brother relationship.
    The ever flirtatious friends that is Bursty.
    Betsy was Cyclops trustworthy soldier and Head of Security during the Utopian days.
    I think of all them, It's always been the three. Betsy, Logan and Storm.
    Peter is like her lil brother, whom she used to pose nude for, and make blush constantly lol.
    In the current fanfiction i'm writing it's the backstory to her getting her armour. I've always kinda hated how it just appeared, until we got the Wolverine issue when it is actually worn by Lyndsey McCabe. But I wanted it from HER side.
    In my tale it's pretty much her and Wolverine, and him and Peter helping her with her frustrations as a team mate.
    Cyclops probably sees her a s female him, which she kinda is. If she hadn't gone nuts, it probably WOULD have been "PsyClops" With her in the Headmistress role that Emma Occupied.

What makes me feel better is knowing there is probably an Earth out there where this occurred. :P

You guys really nailed Rogue and Jean's relationships with Psylocke. I've always thought of Kitty and Psylocke as friends in law instead of friends per se. They're cordial they have a lot of close friends in common but they're not close.

And we should totally get more Psylocke and Monet.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 05-11-2014 at 11:21 PM.

I kind of always liked the quiet relationship she had with Remy. Didn't really trust each other but they had a respect I guess. Like how he thought about letting her die but ultimately called Hank. Plus secret make out buddies(don't tell Rogue!) And as much as I don't care for him her relationship with Beast is an obvious one. I always say I wish we could've gotten more interaction with Deadpool and Betsy. He was her Jamie insert in X-Force. Batshit crazy but you know he has good intentions.

When it comes to her hierarchy of friends I see it as

Best of the best
    Logan and Ororo

2nd Tier
    Dazzler, Nightcrawler, Beast, Sage, Colossus

Strong Bond/Unorthodox partnership
    Jean Grey, Cable(forming), Cyclops, Magneto, Bishop

Friendly but not necessarily friends
    Rogue, Kitty, Iceman, pretty much everyone else

Dislike
    Fantomex, Domino, Marrow
    Last edited by Psycwave; 05-12-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Totally agree with you're ranking Psycwave!

Besty fan's help me save her in this survivor game. There are some Psylocke haters trying o take our girl down and we should show them her true fan power. :-)

link:
    http://community.comicbookresources....-Survivor-Game

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I kind of always liked the quiet relationship she had with Remy. Didn't really trust each other but they had a respect I guess. Like how he thought about letting her die but ultimately called Hank. Plus secret make out buddies(don't tell Rogue!) And as much as I don't care for him her relationship with Beast is an obvious one. I always say I wish we could've gotten more interaction with Deadpool and Betsy. He was her Jamie insert in X-Force. Batshit crazy but you know he has good intentions.

Best of the best
    Logan and Ororo

2nd Tier

Dislike
    Fantomex, Domino, Marrow
    I agree with this

How so with Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Totally agree with you're ranking Psycwave!

Besty fan's help me save her in this survivor game. There are some Psylocke haters trying o take our girl down and we should show them her true fan power. :-)

link:
    http://community.comicbookresources....-Survivor-Game
    No one to the rescue? :-/

All-New Member

Best of the best
    Logan and Ororo

2nd Tier

Dislike
    Fantomex, Domino, Marrow
    What about Warren? Or is he not included because he's dead?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I agree with this

How so with Scott?
    She's followed his leadership for years. When the whole slutty Kwannon thing was taking place they actually DID have a few conversations about how his feelings and why he was so uptight, he was one of the few to express his happiness at her return in her mini, he trusted her skill to make her head security on Utopia, she stayed with him on the island even though she wouldn't be on X-Force for him. She respects him as a leader but even she knows her limits to accept what he's capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
    What about Warren? Or is he not included because he's dead?
    I guess I could put him under dislike lol. Honestly though I see them as a strong bond ranking. Now before y'all get all "they're the best couple wah you know they're closer" I don't think they are. There is a reason there relationship keeps failing. They have a bond have sex but it's always been burdened by secrets, Warren's self loathing and how easily Betsy is always led astray from him. They care about each other but the things that keep bringing them back are superficial and self serving. Like, how long was it after she came back that we even got them in a panel together? And then dialogue? When they were it was Fraction talking about how she made him horny or something. They had both moved on and grown apart but still remember what they had to help the other. He's a brat who likes attention and she wanted to be needed and feel useful after the failures of saving Kurt. He wouldn't be one of the first five people she'd call if something bad happened but she WOULD call maybe a week or two later and chat about it over tea.

Also, I'm rereading UXF and the way Warren talked about Betsy to Fanto to make his points proves he is trash. Like, "all the sex we have blah blah blah" and stuff was so unnecessary. The way There were so many other ways to take down his ego and bringing up the bedroom was so petty and childish.

Also, I'm rereading UXF and the way Warren talked about Betsy to Fanto to make his points proves he is trash. Like, "all the sex we have blah blah blah" and stuff was so unnecessary. The way There were so many other ways to take down his ego and bringing up the bedroom was so petty and childish.
    Wasn't that comment in response to Fantomex talking about how emasculating it was for Warren to be with an empowered woman? I don't think that was indicative of how he felt about her...it was more of a "yeah it's emasculating...yet she loves me and not you so how does that feel?" I don't recall him ever treating her like arm candy in their relationship...he loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by JL81790 View Post
    Wasn't that comment in response to Fantomex talking about how emasculating it was for Warren to be with an empowered woman? I don't think that was indicative of how he felt about her...it was more of a "yeah it's emasculating...yet she loves me and not you so how does that feel?" I don't recall him ever treating her like arm candy in their relationship...he loved her.
    It was childish. It shouldn't have had to be a "yeah it's emasculating but she's still sucking me" which it came out as instead "why would being with such a fierce fine woman be emasculating. At least I have someone" type of thing. He was playing right into Fanto's pissing contest with Betsy as the prize. He talked down to her A LOT during this series too. I'm not here for this at all. She needs to slit Teen Warren's throat asap.

BANNED

It was childish. It shouldn't have had to be a "yeah it's emasculating but she's still sucking me" which it came out as instead "why would being with such a fierce fine woman be emasculating. At least I have someone" type of thing. He was playing right into Fanto's pissing contest with Betsy as the prize. He talked down to her A LOT during this series too. I'm not here for this at all. She needs to slit Teen Warren's throat asap.
    I'm with ya on this. I'll never understand how being with a strong woman who can handle herself, and be with somebody because she WANTS to, instead of needs to, is emasculating. If I as a man am weak enough to let another dude tell me my girl makes me emasculated because she can do thing on her own. I'll be like cool. You go find somebody who makes you feel like a man, i'm good with what I got.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I thought he was supposed to be emasculated because Betsy had to control Death for him. Warren is weak willed.

He's trash.

And don't forget to ask SiSpu your Psylocke related questions! He's doing the next X-Pos. http://community.comicbookresources....Simon-Spurrier

BANNED

He's trash.

And don't forget to ask SiSpu your Psylocke related questions! He's doing the next X-Pos. http://community.comicbookresources....Simon-Spurrier
    Thanks just added a question.