Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default E3 2019 (news, rumors, predictions reveals)

E3 is 2 weeks away and news is already starting to come out
    . We know Nintendo will hold events on Saturday and Tuesday
    sony wont be there
    Square will have a conference in sony's usual timeslot
    Microsoft is rumored to show the next xbox
    Ubisoft is rumored to show a new splinter cell
    WB is rumnored to show a new Harry Potter rpg

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I only really care about Avengers Project and the new Batman Arkham game with the Court Of Owls, everything else is just gravy.

EDIT: Won’t say no to a Dino Crisis reboot and Watch Dogs 3 though!
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 05-24-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I only really care about Avengers Project and the new Batman Arkham game with the Court Of Owls, everything else is just gravy.

Is that Arkham game a thing?!
    Thought DC was done with that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Rocksteady is done WB is developing another one. So people who did Arlham Origins not the main 3.

Still waiting to hear what rocksteady is working on. They sya it's not superman, some people seem to think its wonderwoman or RPG justice league game. No idea if theres anything to these rumors though

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Warner Montreal has been working on several games since Arkham Origins to carry on the Arkham Universe, though a couple were cancelled including a Suicide Squad multiplayer focused game and a sequel to Knight which was gonna have you playing as Damian Wayne’s Batman in a Gotham with gang mechanics similar to the Nemesis system in Shadow Of Mordor. Apparently they are now working on a follow up game to Origins with the Court Of Owls as the main villains and getting to play as the wider Batman family.

Rocksteady is working on something else, believed to be a Justice League game for next gen consoles.

I had a feeling they weren't done, pretty sure BAK did well in terms of sales.
    Just that i've heard nothing but rumours for the series, at the end of the day i'd really like them to continue the timeline, as the Arkham verse progression really makes it stand out to other games especially superhero ones that keep rebooting or plain make another universe just to use reoccuring characters over and over.

I had a feeling they weren't done, pretty sure BAK did well in terms of sales.
    Just that i've heard nothing but rumours for the series, at the end of the day i'd really like them to continue the timeline, as the Arkham verse progression really makes it stand out to other games especially superhero ones that keep rebooting or plain make another universe just to use reoccuring characters over and over.
    Yea WB probaly will stay in the past though and keep going forward from Origins. Think the new game is suppose to be called insurgency.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post

Whatever Square Enix had planned for the Avengers Project should have been announced last year. Knowing how often their projects linger in limbo I probably don't want to know about it until it's close to release.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hope we see the new Batman game be discussed. I really want a new Arkham again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'll interested in a Arkham that takes place after Knight. If the Court of Owls is another prequel it won't interest me as much.

I want news on astral chain

Square Enix will unveil Marvel's Avengers on June 10. The game is developed by Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal.

https://gematsu.com/2019/05/the-aven...et-for-e3-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Square Enix will unveil Marvel's Avengers on June 10. The game is developed by Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal.

https://gematsu.com/2019/05/the-aven...et-for-e3-2019
    Hope it comes out this year. Irritated UA is Nintendo exclusive and Spiderman was Ps4 only. Might have to buy a switch. Better investments since PS4 and XB1 are both gonna be obsolete soon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hope it comes out this year. Irritated UA is Nintendo exclusive and Spiderman was Ps4 only. Might have to buy a switch. Better investments since PS4 and XB1 are both gonna be obsolete soon.
    I doubt very much PS4 is gonna be obsolete . I really , really doubt that. Sony just dropped the hammer that Death Stranding is finally coming this fall. Then today they dropped another BOMB that no one saw coming. They are remastering the classic PS3 "Ghostbusters" game now . So 2 big exclusives coming this fall.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.