Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Is that supposed to be Cordy Spike is kissing? I can only assume its her, it kinda resembles both her but I could also see Anya if I strain myself. But that doesn't look lto be in this iteration of Anya's wardrobe. Same going for Dru.
    It could be either but I'm leaning towards it being Cordy. They have been hinting at a pairing between the two for a while.

Its an interesting thing to explore. I just hope that with Angel and Buffy, they don't try to emulate Buffy/Spike too much with the initial animosity. I'm in for some butting of heads instead of just the immediate doe eyes of the original series, I just still want it to be Buffy/Angel at its core.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its an interesting thing to explore. I just hope that with Angel and Buffy, they don't try to emulate Buffy/Spike too much with the initial animosity. I'm in for some butting of heads instead of just the immediate doe eyes of the original series, I just still want it to be Buffy/Angel at its core.
    Even Buffy/Angel feuded to begin: The Whole “I dont bite” scene, Way i see ut it’ll be similar to Angel Season 1 when he harboured Faith or went back to Sunnydale and didnt tell her
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

In issue 6 we get a look at Robin's role in the story.

I'm hoping Cordy/Spike is one-sided crush Cordy grows out of or a slow burn romance. Sorry, y'all Cordy/Spike feels weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Even Buffy/Angel feuded to begin: The Whole “I dont bite” scene, Way i see ut it’ll be similar to Angel Season 1 when he harboured Faith or went back to Sunnydale and didnt tell her
    Good points. I'm in need of a marathon again, I'm forgetting details.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...spike-arrives/
    Confirmed: SPIKE GOES TO LA DURING HELLMOUTH, meaning he’s away from Dru
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

One of the variants has D'hoffryn pop up so maybe we get Anya's backstory?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    One of the variants has D'hoffryn pop up so maybe we get Anya's backstory?
    I dont think thats D’Hoffryn, I think thats the Guy that kills Wesley in the Angel finale
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I dont think thats D’Hoffryn, I think thats the Guy that kills Wesley in the Angel finale
    Nah bro. Cyvus Vail looks like this
    https://buffy.fandom.com/wiki/Cyvus_Vail

while D'hoffryn is closer to the demon in the variant.
    https://buffy.fandom.com/wiki/D%27Hoffryn

Buffy #9 Solicit Revealed: BUFFY IS MISSING DUE TO THE EVENTS OF HELLMOUTH, AND ITS UP TO THE NEW SCOOBY GAMG- CORDELLIA, ROBIN, WILLOW AND XANDER TO SAVE THE TOWN AS THE HELLMOUTH TURNS THE RESIDENTS ON THEMSELVES

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/07...thout-a-buffy/
    Pull List:

I didnt post about it before but #7 was pretty good and resolved Xander’s status while showing what it cost Willow: and the Letters page seemed to tease Surprise Characters in the next issue (and the cover teases Angel)- set around Joyce’s Gala and Halloween. Any Guesses? Personally I’m kinda banking on Oz and Ethan Rayne
    Pull List:

Oz would be interesting because they would need to give him a new role besides being Willow's Boyfriend. Maybe werewolves would get more development than they did in the show?

TVtropes posted that Rose might become a werewolf instead of bringing in Oz but you could still have her be a werewolf and still use Oz in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Oz would be interesting because they would need to give him a new role besides being Willow's Boyfriend. Maybe werewolves would get more development than they did in the show?

TVtropes posted that Rose might become a werewolf instead of bringing in Oz but you could still have her be a werewolf and still use Oz in some capacity.
    I have a Theory that Rose will did in Hellmouth and Willow will be depressed until she meets Oz who becomes simply a really supportive friend as opposed fo her boyfriend
    Pull List:

That's also plausible.

Ethan Rayne is also a likely candidate.

It would be cool if they did a spinoff just for the Watchers.