Page 739 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2396396897297357367377387397407417427437497898391239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

-Not sure what the "logic" of having Sasha and Bayley lose their first match back together to two women who can barely stand each other? Nevertheless, the match itself was really good.

-Corbin winning KOTR would be really dumb, but I fear that that's where this is heading.

-Surprised no Austin/The Fiend confrontation.

-Good Lucha stuff.

Good show overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Not sure what the "logic" of having Sasha and Bayley lose their first match back together to two women who can barely stand each other? Nevertheless, the match itself was really good.

-Corbin winning KOTR would be really dumb, but I fear that that's where this is heading.

-Surprised no Austin/The Fiend confrontation.

-Good Lucha stuff.

Good show overall.
    It's pretty normal booking to have the people who are losing at the ppv to win on the go home are or Smackdown. Charlotte pinning Bayley on Raw means there's like a 90% chance she's losing at the Clash.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly the WWE could have a hell of a Wrestlemania if they did a passing of the torch Wrestlemania type deal. They could pay Austin whatever he wants as well as Shawn Michaels and have both work programs here towards that big show. With an idea one or both can go over (AJ and Ziggler). But right now they could line up Undertaker vs Strowman as well to do the honors for him as well.

I suggested this years earlier to use their older legends to help the newer ones beyond small spots we see here. I doubt the WWE does it. (The whole Austin/AJ thing popped big on social media last night)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly the WWE could have a hell of a Wrestlemania if they did a passing of the torch Wrestlemania type deal. They could pay Austin whatever he wants as well as Shawn Michaels and have both work programs here towards that big show. With an idea one or both can go over (AJ and Ziggler). But right now they could line up Undertaker vs Strowman as well to do the honors for him as well.

I suggested this years earlier to use their older legends to help the newer ones beyond small spots we see here. I doubt the WWE does it. (The whole Austin/AJ thing popped big on social media last night)
    I believe they've asked Shawn to wrestle AJ in the past, and he sort of refused. But he works for the company, so that's at least always a possibility.

I don't know about Ausitn though. If he hasn't come back after all this time, I'm not sure he's coming back now. As big a match as Austin and AJ is, there probably would have been more money in Austin wrestling Cena when Cena was at his peak. If that didn't happen I'm not sure this could. Though never say never.

I think Rock is more likely to step back in the ring than Austin at this point (probably to wrestle Roman if he wanted to put over his famiily).

[QUOTE=.

.[/QUOTE]

It will happen WWE = zero creativity.

Astonishing Member

Normal WWE booking. Because Sasha/Bayley are both heavy favorites to win this weekend, (Esp. with the news Becky is going to Smackdown) they have the underdog team win. Plus, Sasha/Bayley maybe aren't the best in a tag team based on the loss to Iiconics lol.

Extraordinary Member

I've sen speculation based on last night's Firefly Fun House Segment that Bray Wyatt will be wrestling Taker at Survivor Series

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Normal WWE booking. Because Sasha/Bayley are both heavy favorites to win this weekend, (Esp. with the news Becky is going to Smackdown) they have the underdog team win. Plus, Sasha/Bayley maybe aren't the best in a tag team based on the loss to Iiconics lol.
    but they are still a better tag team than becky and charlotte who haven't team together and hate each other.

but that's logic.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but they are still a better tag team than becky and charlotte who haven't team together and hate each other.

but that's logic.
    The thing about it is, the Iconics are the only REAL womans tag team. The rest are just 2 singles wrestlers they put together. Sasha and Baylay have more experience as a team... but not much more. So if this is an upset, it's not much of one.

And it's not like Charlotte and Becky haven't teamed together. From their debut as part of the PCB they've wrestled with each other semi-regularly.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Neither Austin or HBK have any sort of torch to pass. And even if they did, 40 year-old AJ and 36+ year-old Dolph wouldn't be the ones getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Neither Austin or HBK have any sort of torch to pass. And even if they did, 40 year-old AJ and 36+ year-old Dolph wouldn't be the ones getting it.
    Yeah, that would be less torch passing and more WWE putting out a couple dream matches as a sort of special attraction.

At this point, I'd almost expect it more at one of those Saudi Aradia shows rather than a Wrestlemania.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's pretty normal booking to have the people who are losing at the ppv to win on the go home are or Smackdown. Charlotte pinning Bayley on Raw means there's like a 90% chance she's losing at the Clash.
    If ever there was a match that needed a DQ/no-contest finish, it was this one. None of them should have had to eat a loss here. Sasha and Bayley had better both win at COC after last night.

If ever there was a match that needed a DQ/no-contest finish, it was this one. None of them should have had to eat a loss here. Sasha and Bayley had better both win at COC after last night.
    I think they will split the difference. I think Charlotte will lose to Bayley by interference from Sasha, allowing her to retain. But when Bayley tries to interfere with Sasha's match, I think Charlotte will counter it, allow Becky to win. If Survivor Series ends up being RAW womans champ vs Smackdowns womans champ, they probably don't need Sasha wrestling Bayley.

That said, if they end up having another Draft it's possible all that could be thrown out the window. If Becky ends up gong to Smackdown, it's almost guranteed she has to lose since she obviously needs to drop the belt before switching brands. So who ends up on which brand potentially will effect the outcome of any title match, apart from the non-brand specific belts like the Womans tag title.

Extraordinary Member

Heads up: Elias is out with Injuries

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would have been better if the match wasn't booked. I guess since it was MSG the company needed a big match for the show.