Page 517 of 782 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Nope, never seen ya before.What you described sounds like Ishtar though.”
    "What you described sounds like Ishtar though.”
    "...sounds like Ishtar though.”
    "...like Ishtar though.”

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem would hear Sarada laughing in the distance.

"Hey, cheer up, Sasheem! Why don't you come over here and greatly annihilate these donuts? AHAHAHAHAHAH"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sasheem would hear Sarada laughing in the distance.

"Hey, cheer up, Sasheem! Why don't you come over here and greatly annihilate these donuts? AHAHAHAHAHAH"
    "....." Sasheem seemed to contemplate in silence for a moment, not glancing once at Sarada as he stood completely still in place. Then, with a heavy sigh, the Majin turned towards the Saiyan and asked Sarada, "Donuts, you say? Donuts sound nice. May Sasheem have two?" he asked, politely.

"....." Sasheem seemed to contemplate in silence for a moment, not glancing once at Sarada as he stood completely still in place. Then, with a heavy sigh, the Majin turned towards the Saiyan and asked Sarada, "Donuts, you say? Donuts sound nice. May Sasheem have two?" he asked, politely.
    "Certainly! There's more than enough left for everyone to have more than one." Sarada smiled innocently and stepped aside so Sasheem could have time to select which two he wanted. All the while waiting for the right moment to drop the hammer.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    As they walked towards the kitchen, Charco found himself addressed by those he didn't know.

"Huh... it's starting to get crowded here. I guess the guy with eye is the alternate Zaofan?"

Shrugging to himself, Charco figured he would eat first before sorting this mess out.
    Arriving in the kitchen, Charco begins his search in the fridge, all the while chanting in a mantra, "Pleasebefull, pleasebefull... holy crap, there's actually food still in here!" He wasn't entirely used to this, taking a step back to survey his options.

"Whaddya think, Cyanna?"

"Certainly! There's more than enough left for everyone to have more than one." Sarada smiled innocently and stepped aside so Sasheem could have time to select which two he wanted. All the while waiting for the right moment to drop the hammer.
    "Lemme see. Apple danish and...how 'bout a plain?" Sasheem said with a somber sigh, sluggishly walking over to collect his two pastries.

"Lemme see. Apple danish and...how 'bout a plain?" Sasheem said with a somber sigh, sluggishly walking over to collect his two pastries.
    Sarada's innocent smile persisted while Sasheem somberly made his way over to the dessert tables. When he picked his two out, she patted him on the shoulder. "Oh, by the way. Make sure you thanks Ishtar for these pastries. She bought them with her own money." She patted him on the shoulder again and grinned.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And Ishtars.

First, she planted a warm, affectionate kiss on her Oni's lips to thank her for this tremendous feat of generosity. "Love you, babe!"

With that out of the way, she set her gaze upon the confections before her.

She picked up one with bacon on it and bit into it.

Ishtar returned the kiss happily before digging back into the donuts herself, only to drop a donut as a rush of familiar pleasure washed over her from Sarada's own discovery of the wonders that were bacon glazed donuts.

"Mm ... delightful."

As the two continued to devour the thousands of dollars worth of baked confectionery however, the Oni noticed others were beginning to trickle in. Which was perhaps ... good. This many sugary treats was unlikely to be healthy. Still.

With a gesture the Oni scooped up all the bacon donuts.

"These are ours, Little Love."

Anyone else who wanted one was going to lose a finger.

"Ugh. So embarrassing."

Parsley was a dignified Saiyanness. That meant she didn't shovel five or six pastries into her mouth at once, unlike her degenerate sister. As Sarada gorged herself on the sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, always delicious treats, Parsley shook her head.

There was such a thing as manners, something Sarada evidently forgot.

Parsley hadn't. That was why, when she got around to eating some of the desserts, she ate one, chewed it, swallowed, then ate another.

Granted, she chewed at hypersonic speed so it looked like she was shoveling them in her mouth five or seven or nine at a time, but that wasn't the case.

"Need something to drink." She grabbed two apple turnovers and quickly sprinted into the kitchen to grab a pitcher of water. She found it in the back of the refrigerator. "Hm. Kava water, huh?"
    ... except perhaps Parsley.

The girl needed something pleasant in her life right about now. So before the Saiyan wandered off, a bacon glazed donut hurled through the air toward her.

"After your drink come back for another. I have a proposition for you, besides, I wish to talk about."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada's innocent smile persisted while Sasheem somberly made his way over to the dessert tables. When he picked his two out, she patted him on the shoulder. "Oh, by the way. Make sure you thanks Ishtar for these pastries. She bought them with her own money." She patted him on the shoulder again and grinned.
    Sasheem's hand shakily reached towards the donuts...before his arms fell to his side. "Nevermind...Sasheem isn't hungry..." the Majin lied, his stomach audibly growling. "Maybe he'll make his own later. Thank you for the offer, Sarada..." The Majin stated, sulking off to sit on the Lookout's edge and glance at the blue sky in thought. In peaceful contemplation.

A bird pooped on his shoulder.

"Ah," Sasheem noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar returned the kiss happily before digging back into the donuts herself, only to drop a donut as a rush of familiar pleasure washed over her from Sarada's own discovery of the wonders that were bacon glazed donuts.

"Mm ... delightful."

As the two continued to devour the thousands of dollars worth of baked confectionery however, the Oni noticed others were beginning to trickle in. Which was perhaps ... good. This many sugary treats was unlikely to be healthy. Still.

With a gesture the Oni scooped up all the bacon donuts.

"These are ours, Little Love."

Anyone else who wanted one was going to lose a finger.
    Whoever came up with the idea of putting bits of bacon on a donut was a god and Sarada would hear nothing resembling an argument to the contrary. It was just... so perfect. Bacon by itself was delicious. Donuts - as she only just recently discovered - were also delicious. Combined, one may think they'd be gross, but people who thought that were idiots with no taste. It was irresistable, delectable, savory; almost as much as her sweet Oni.

A quick and easy way to die was to come between her and the rest of those bacon covered donuts. Unless, of course, that person was Ishtar... or Parsley. She had been through enough already and needed something sweet in her life.

... except perhaps Parsley.

The girl needed something pleasant in her life right about now. So before the Saiyan wandered off, a bacon glazed donut hurled through the air toward her.

"After your drink come back for another. I have a proposition for you, besides, I wish to talk about."
    And Ishtar agreed, and showed it by tossing a donut at her. Parsley caught it, then made it disappear. "Thank you," she said before vanishing inside.

She returned moments later with a pitcher of water - actual water - and three glasses. She handed one to Sarada and the other to Ishtar and took one for herself. "So, what did you have in mind?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem's hand shakily reached towards the donuts...before his arms fell to his side. "Nevermind...Sasheem isn't hungry..." the Majin lied, his stomach audibly growling. "Maybe he'll make his own later. Thank you for the offer, Sarada..." The Majin stated, sulking off to sit on the Lookout's edge and glance at the blue sky in thought. In peaceful contemplation.

A bird pooped on his shoulder.

"Ah," Sasheem noted.
    Wow. Sasheem was really down in the dumps. Who knew that words would be all it would take to get him to shut up. Then again, he did pretty much get shitted on by Alt-Zaofan. If Sarada didn't find it so funny and Sasheem hadn't proven himself to be a complete dickhead, she would go over there and try to cheer him up.

As it stood, she was going to enjoy his misery for as long as it lasted, then savor it for much longer. There was no better time than when Majin Sasheem, the "Greater Annihilator", was put in his place and dumped on like some common core loser.

She shrugged and turned her back on him, leaving him to sulk and get literally shitted on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Qaztoh would be in the kitchen with Althena swallow down on fried grasshoppers on top of what appears to be meatballs , and Althena swallow a piece of beef steak as Praxat walks into the kitchen saying " ah Qaztoh aren't you supposed to be repair Mr. Gazakai ?" Qaztoh replies to this saying " I got hungry ." " oh and I found this in magazine I think it will look good on you Praxy." " shows Praxat a outfit that's even skimpier than the one that Praxat saw on the note."

Praxat skin turns blue and two embarrassed emojis appears on her googles saying " that's even more skimpier than the last one I saw on that note you give me." Qaztoh replies to this saying " but you would look great in it." " it compliments your lower half nicely Praxy." " I was thinking you could wear something like this out in public?"

Praxat replies to this saying " yeah there's no way I would ever wear something like that in public." " also please stop calling me Praxy in front of everyone!" " Praxat looks at the others who are in the kitchen saying " please no one encourage her."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Whoever came up with the idea of putting bits of bacon on a donut was a god and Sarada would hear nothing resembling an argument to the contrary. It was just... so perfect. Bacon by itself was delicious. Donuts - as she only just recently discovered - were also delicious. Combined, one may think they'd be gross, but people who thought that were idiots with no taste. It was irresistable, delectable, savory; almost as much as her sweet Oni.

A quick and easy way to die was to come between her and the rest of those bacon covered donuts. Unless, of course, that person was Ishtar... or Parsley. She had been through enough already and needed something sweet in her life.
    Ishtar took a break from her donut buffet, long enough to glance over at Sarada. "We need to bring these to Vocado." And then, quickly on the heels of that. "... and I need to learn how to make these. Perhaps Zaofan will teach me."

That offered, the Oni dug bag in.

At least until Parsley returned.

And Ishtar agreed, and showed it by tossing a donut at her. Parsley caught it, then made it disappear. "Thank you," she said before vanishing inside.

She returned moments later with a pitcher of water - actual water - and three glasses. She handed one to Sarada and the other to Ishtar and took one for herself. "So, what did you have in mind?"
    Ishtar popped the remains of an eclaire in her mouth, and smiled. "Thank you." After draining the cup, then Oni considered what to say next, before shrugging and simply putting it out there.

"I want to fight you ... I suppose really, it could be anyone ... I have found myself growing quite fond of fighting; but you are at the top of the list."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Arriving in the kitchen, Charco begins his search in the fridge, all the while chanting in a mantra, "Pleasebefull, pleasebefull... holy crap, there's actually food still in here!" He wasn't entirely used to this, taking a step back to survey his options.

"Whaddya think, Cyanna?"
    "Well, I overheard some talk between Zaofan and Dash about something he cooked up that boosts power. Didn't have a chance to ask either what that was about."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Well, I overheard some talk between Zaofan and Dash about something he cooked up that boosts power. Didn't have a chance to ask either what that was about."
    Praxat looks at Charco and Cyanna saying " Hi there you two you both come to the kitchen to get a bite to eat too?" Qaztoh shouts at Praxat saying " hey Praxy you really should try these fired grasshoppers on top of meatballs they're great." " by the way Praxy you should wear pair of tight short shorts all the time." " I think you would look good wearing a pair of tight short shorts."

" in fact as your future Queen I declare that you are to officially wear tight short shorts and tiny mini skirts, no scratch that you are only officially to wear tight short shorts at at all times!" Praxat replies to this saying " yeah I'm not doing that." Qaztoh replies to this saying " oh well it was worth a shot at least."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-08-2018 at 12:05 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.