Page 518 of 782 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar took a break from her donut buffet, long enough to glance over at Sarada. "We need to bring these to Vocado." And then, quickly on the heels of that. "... and I need to learn how to make these. Perhaps Zaofan will teach me."

That offered, the Oni dug bag in.

At least until Parsley returned.
    "I wonder if this other Zaofan can cook," Sarada pondered. Looking over at him, she didn't think so. There had to be something her Zaofan was better at. Cooking was his greatest talent after all. If this doppleganger somehow proved himself to be a better chef, well, he might as well pack it in and call it a day.

Ishtar popped the remains of an eclaire in her mouth, and smiled. "Thank you." After draining the cup, then Oni considered what to say next, before shrugging and simply putting it out there.

"I want to fight you ... I suppose really, it could be anyone ... I have found myself growing quite fond of fighting; but you are at the top of the list."
    Parsley listened silently for the brief time it took for Ishtar to make her proposal. And to her surprise, she wanted to fight her.

She supposed it was the effect being in such constant close proximity to a Saiyan, this newfound love of combat the Oni was experiencing. Parsley didn't know the particular details of this... bond between the two of them, other than them feeling everything the other feels. Influencing one other must have been far easier with it than without it.

The prospect of fighting the Oni was a tantalizing one. Her magic was the perfect test for Parsley's various anti-magic techniques. Plus, her strength was sure to make it exciting.

Hm. She was feeling all tingly just thinking about it.

"I accept," she answered. "I'll make Etrina fight me first as a warmup, then I'll fight you next."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Kai finished healing her, "Ah guess ah can forgive him then." Dash, standing up again, "Thanks for the healing. Ah'd better go and get some new clothes."

Still a little sore, it took slightly longer than normal for Dash to change clothes. Only this time she wore the Spider Armor Helmet, transformed into a ordinary baseball cap.

With practice she has found that she can shift it's appearance at will. If trouble happens again, it would transform into full armor.

OOC: Magical Girl style.

IC: Once dressed, she goes back out onto the Plaza, looking for where Meagan, Eva and Jinzi were talking, in order to join in on the discussions about what to do regarding Alt-Jinzi.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-08-2018 at 05:00 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks at Charco and Cyanna saying " Hi there you two you both come to the kitchen to get a bite to eat too?" Qaztoh shouts at Praxat saying " hey Praxy you really should try these fired grasshoppers on top of meatballs they're great." " by the way Praxy you should wear pair of tight short shorts all the time." " I think you would look good wearing a pair of tight short shorts."

" in fact as your future Queen I declare that you are to officially wear tight short shorts and tiny mini skirts, no scratch that you are only officially to wear tight short shorts at at all times!" Praxat replies to this saying " yeah I'm not doing that." Qaztoh replies to this saying " oh well it was worth a shot at least."
    Qaztoh then says " you know Praxy I say that this Zaofan our Zaofan might be as good as a cook as your sister Sraxat or better." Praxat replies to this saying " I doubt that." " you and I both know my sister Sraxat has excellent culinary skills." " she's our kingdom's Royal Head Chef for a reason."

Praxat looks at Charco , Cyanna and the others saying " look guys I don't mean to disrespect Zaofan his cooking is good it really is." " in fact it's great but I just don't know if it's better than my sister's Sraxat's cooking." " my sister Sraxat is the best cook back on my home planet Qacriea."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh then says " you know Praxy I say that this Zaofan our Zaofan might be as good as a cook as your sister Sraxat or better." Praxat replies to this saying " I doubt that." " you and I both know my sister Sraxat has excellent culinary skills." " she's our kingdom's Royal Head Chef for a reason."

Praxat looks at Charco , Cyanna and the others saying " look guys I don't mean to disrespect Zaofan his cooking is good it really is." " in fact it's great but I just don't know if it's better than my sister's Sraxat's cooking." " my sister Sraxat is the best cook back on my home planet Qacriea."
    "You do know that Zoafan would take that as a challenge should he ever meet your sister?" Cyanna paused at the entrance to the kitchen, "I'm not so brave to challenge Zaofan to anything right now, especially when it's either his cooking or leftovers. Though even his leftover are great." She then follows Charco into the kitchen.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-08-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I wonder if this other Zaofan can cook," Sarada pondered. Looking over at him, she didn't think so. There had to be something her Zaofan was better at. Cooking was his greatest talent after all. If this doppleganger somehow proved himself to be a better chef, well, he might as well pack it in and call it a day.
    "With the way he seemingly dismantled the three who challenged him; I would argue his skills lie there." Ishtar replied with a shrug. Whether or not she was right, didn't much matter however. The Zaofan they knew was the one who had helped time and again, with a smile, and while providing excellent food for Sarada, and even Sasheem.

He was certainly the one Ishtar preferred. Probably.

For now at least.

Returning to more important matters, however, the Oni eyed Sarada up and down. "We should probably fit in as much training as possible in the next six days. No telling what will happen, and I ... do not wish to lose you. "

Parsley listened silently for the brief time it took for Ishtar to make her proposal. And to her surprise, she wanted to fight her.

She supposed it was the effect being in such constant close proximity to a Saiyan, this newfound love of combat the Oni was experiencing. Parsley didn't know the particular details of this... bond between the two of them, other than them feeling everything the other feels. Influencing one other must have been far easier with it than without it.

The prospect of fighting the Oni was a tantalizing one. Her magic was the perfect test for Parsley's various anti-magic techniques. Plus, her strength was sure to make it exciting.

Hm. She was feeling all tingly just thinking about it.

"I accept," she answered. "I'll make Etrina fight me first as a warmup, then I'll fight you next."
    Ishtar considered Parsley's response a moment, before nodding.

It seemed the Saiyan Princess had a score to settle with Etrina of all people. How curious. Yet while the Oni's desire to fight -- and fight Parsley -- was certainly high; she understood the necessity of settling scores.

So with another nod, Ishtar offered Parsley a genuine smile.

"That is fine by me ... I should probably be working on a way to aid in the hunting of those 'time stones', at the moment anyway." The Oni's thoughts drifted toward that area, then before she pulled herself back with a shaking of the head.

"Just make sure you keep Etrina in once piece, hm ? I have a feeling she will be integral to finding what we are after."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Alt Zaofan watches the group. His posture, his demenour all slightly laid back but his eye is keen. It observes with the long practice of a former trainer killer. It catelogs their movemnets, their motions, reactions and conversations.

He pauses on seeing Jinzi hugging Meagan.

It would be easy, a cold part of him says to himself. None of them could react fast enough to stop him before he ended the inventor’s life. No waiting, no maybe’s, just done and done.

Another part, the Sheriff and not the judge and executioner, argues that they brought him here in good faith and to betray that would be wrong. That it would destroy what he had worked so hard to be these last fifteen years.

As his crimson gaze watches this all, his power slowly rises and rises. Past Zaofan’s, then Blizzar’s, the strongest here.

Then past Koolard’s.

Then past Loup’s.

And still a bit higher until he is the strongest thing on the Lookout, or even on the planet.

It is not a massive flaring aura. There is no grunting or screaming. No, in fact the slow and subtle way it builds is actually kind of terrifying. Like a monster lurking in the dark you were unaware of until it was too late. Anyone with their ki senses active or a scouter of some sort would see it, of course.

Alt Zaofan makes no hostile moves, just stands and observes his new allies, the one eye a burning crimson gaze as he speaks.

“Ya’ll should be more careful in your trusting.” He says quietly.

“Just so you realize, if I was not so inclined to hold to being a goodly Sheriff, with you bringing me and him here I could have slaughtered Jinzi before ya’ll even knew I moved. You have to be smarter than that if ya’ll going to beat the Doctor, I reckon. Trust is nice but don’t border into foolishness.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alt Zaofan watches the group. His posture, his demenour all slightly laid back but his eye is keen. It observes with the long practice of a former trainer killer. It catelogs their movemnets, their motions, reactions and conversations.

He pauses on seeing Jinzi hugging Meagan.

It would be easy, a cold part of him says to himself. None of them could react fast enough to stop him before he ended the inventor’s life. No waiting, no maybe’s, just done and done.

Another part, the Sheriff and not the judge and executioner, argues that they brought him here in good faith and to betray that would be wrong. That it would destroy what he had worked so hard to be these last fifteen years.

As his crimson gaze watches this all, his power slowly rises and rises. Past Zaofan’s, then Blizzar’s, the strongest here.

Then past Koolard’s.

Then past Loup’s.

And still a bit higher until he is the strongest thing on the Lookout, or even on the planet.

It is not a massive flaring aura. There is no grunting or screaming. No, in fact the slow and subtle way it builds is actually kind of terrifying. Like a monster lurking in the dark you were unaware of until it was too late. Anyone with their ki senses active or a scouter of some sort would see it, of course.

Alt Zaofan makes no hostile moves, just stands and observes his new allies, the one eye a burning crimson gaze as he speaks.

“Ya’ll should be more careful in your trusting.” He says quietly.

“Just so you realize, if I was not so inclined to hold to being a goodly Sheriff, with you bringing me and him here I could have slaughtered Jinzi before ya’ll even knew I moved. You have to be smarter than that if ya’ll going to beat the Doctor, I reckon. Trust is nice but don’t border into foolishness.”
    Meagan barely looks at him as her Third Eye awakens and Alt-Zaofan suddenly finds his energy levels, his powers, drained almost as low as the cuffs he placed on her. She then turns to him, "I grew up on a planet torn apart by a war that began before I was born. It was a harsh life that taught me how to survive, how to fight. We ended that war and now I am Guardian of my home world. We brought you here in good faith, but don't assume we are so naive as to allow you to do as you please."

His power then returns to base level, "You got the jump on me once, " Meagan says, "It will not happen again."

She then smiled slightly, "Word of advice, as soon as I was conscious, I could have escaped from those cuffs of yours at any time. Don't try using them again, on me or on anyone else here."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-08-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Meagan barely looks at him as her Third Eye awakens and Alt-Zaofan suddenly finds his energy levels, his powers, drained almost as low as the cuffs he placed on her. She then turns to him, "I grew up on a planet torn apart by a war that began before I was born. It was a harsh life that taught me how to survive, how to fight. We ended that war and now I am Guardian of my home world. We brought you here in good faith, but don't assume we are so naive as to allow you to do as you please."

His power then returns to base level, "You got the jump on me once, " Meagan says, "It will not happen again."

She then smiled slightly, "Word of advice, as soon as I was conscious, I could have escaped from those cuffs of yours at any time. Don't try using them again, on me or on anyone else here."
    He grins, his eye glowing crimson as he seems completely unimpressed by her drain.

“Who’s to say you would have been able? My cuffs ain’t just fer ki. Maybe my fancy eyepiece has lots of uses too. Don’t presume your drain will work again either.”

He tips an imaginary hat to her.

“Now then, seems our accord need stating now that so many people are here. Ya got five days to figure out how to stop the Doctor from his time traveling. If not......”

He shrugs.

“If not, well, we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "With the way he seemingly dismantled the three who challenged him; I would argue his skills lie there." Ishtar replied with a shrug. Whether or not she was right, didn't much matter however. The Zaofan they knew was the one who had helped time and again, with a smile, and while providing excellent food for Sarada, and even Sasheem.

He was certainly the one Ishtar preferred. Probably.

For now at least.

Returning to more important matters, however, the Oni eyed Sarada up and down. "We should probably fit in as much training as possible in the next six days. No telling what will happen, and I ... do not wish to lose you. "
    Sarada felt her lover's heavy gaze on her and felt its implied weight even more. The upcoming battle was going to be intense, she knew. Alt-Zaofan had a power lurking within him that exceed anyone else. A fight with him (so exciting) would be over in seconds, before she even knew the fight had started. It was only fair to assume that, if there were other alternate versions of them from other timelines, then it was the same result.

That meant that, like Ishtar said, they needed to get all the training in that they could.

She reached up and gently stroked her cheek. "You're not going to lose me. I promise. I'll keep fighting until I have nothing left, and then I'll still keep fighting." She had an empire to protect and, more importantly, a future to protect. Not just with Ishtar, but of this entire universe. Whatever Evil Jinzi planned on doing once he reached the summit of his plans, they weren't going to be good if those plans including killing their Jinzi.

"I should ask Ronin if the Room of Spirit and Time is ready."

Ishtar considered Parsley's response a moment, before nodding.

It seemed the Saiyan Princess had a score to settle with Etrina of all people. How curious. Yet while the Oni's desire to fight -- and fight Parsley -- was certainly high; she understood the necessity of settling scores.

So with another nod, Ishtar offered Parsley a genuine smile.

"That is fine by me ... I should probably be working on a way to aid in the hunting of those 'time stones', at the moment anyway." The Oni's thoughts drifted toward that area, then before she pulled herself back with a shaking of the head.

"Just make sure you keep Etrina in once piece, hm ? I have a feeling she will be integral to finding what we are after."
    There were more important things to handle than settling her petty score with the time magician; yet, on the other side of that coin, this was vital training that she needed to hone her anti-magic enough to combat any other alternates out there. That alternate Ishtar sounded especially daunting, especially if she destroyed Vocado some decades ago without any trouble.

"Don't worry," Parsley answered. "Etrina will remain in one piece once I'm done with her." Whether or not her pride would be intact depended on how well she took losing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He grins, his eye glowing crimson as he seems completely unimpressed by her drain.

“Who’s to say you would have been able? My cuffs ain’t just fer ki. Maybe my fancy eyepiece has lots of uses too. Don’t presume your drain will work again either.”

“Now then, seems our accord need stating now that so many people are here. Ya got five days to figure out how to stop the Doctor from his time traveling. If not......”

He shrugs.

Sarada felt that power.

It... it was beyond even her Zaofan's. In fact, it made him look like a chump. Which, by virtue of association, made her look like a chump.

She had to fight him.

"Hey!" She quickly ran to the alternate Zaofan with an excited grin on her face. "Fight me!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He shrugs.

"Keep yourself available. You are a cooperating witness for the next 5 days. And don't imagine that we are not without our own hidden skills." She smirked slightly at that, then Meagan speaks to Jinzi and Eva, "Where do we start? Most of the others are still decompressing from the battle, but I can gather them together for a group discussion if needed. What do you need from us?"
    Last edited by Tami; 12-08-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Sarada felt that power.

It... it was beyond even her Zaofan's. In fact, it made him look like a chump. Which, by virtue of association, made her look like a chump.

She had to fight him.

"Hey!" She quickly ran to the alternate Zaofan with an excited grin on her face. "Fight me!"
    Meagan, speaking harshly, "Sarada! Get a hold of yourself. We have five days to deal with the issue at hand, after that you will have plenty of opportunity to fight. You are the Queen of your people, and now they depend on you more than ever. So act like it."

Meagan, speaking harshly, "Sarada! Get a hold of yourself. We have five days to deal with the issue at hand, after that you will have plenty of opportunity to fight. You are the Queen of your people, and now they depend on you more than ever. So act like it."
    Grr! Who does she think she's talking to?!

Sarada skidded to a halt and turned to face Meagan. "Hey, we have to train, right? Who better to train against than the strongest person on the planet." Even if he roughed her up, Sarada would get stronger for it, both in power and tactics. The latter was much more important. Fighting against someone stronger than her meant she would already be used to it once the real threats started to pop up. This Zaofan may have been willing to work with them, but there was no guarantee that the other alternates would have been so docile or easy to coerce.

Hell, there may have been an evil version of her out there; meaning there was no talking her down if she came ready to fight.

"I'm always thinking about my people Meagan. That's why I want to fight this Zaofan, so I can test myself against superior strength and learn from what he can do. We have to train, right? And get stronger, right? Who better to test ourselves against than someone who's a) much more powerful than us, and b)willing to help us?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Grr! Who does she think she's talking to?!

Sarada skidded to a halt and turned to face Meagan. "Hey, we have to train, right? Who better to train against than the strongest person on the planet." Even if he roughed her up, Sarada would get stronger for it, both in power and tactics. The latter was much more important. Fighting against someone stronger than her meant she would already be used to it once the real threats started to pop up. This Zaofan may have been willing to work with them, but there was no guarantee that the other alternates would have been so docile or easy to coerce.

Hell, there may have been an evil version of her out there; meaning there was no talking her down if she came ready to fight.

"I'm always thinking about my people Meagan. That's why I want to fight this Zaofan, so I can test myself against superior strength and learn from what he can do. We have to train, right? And get stronger, right? Who better to test ourselves against than someone who's a) much more powerful than us, and b)willing to help us?"
    "Willing is subjective. We don't yet know how willing he is, and it won't matter if we can't meet his terms before the Chaff clears. A leader needs to have as strong a mind and will as she has a strong body. We need to play this smart. If we fail, you can be the first one in line to fight him."

"Willing is subjective. We don't yet know how willing he is, and it won't matter if we can't meet his terms before the Chaff clears. A leader needs to have as strong a mind and will as she has a strong body. We need to play this smart. If we fail, you can be the first one in line to fight him."
    As much as she didn't want to admit it, Meagan was right. Sarada was blind as to this Zaofan's true motives. He may have been doing it out of self-preservation as opposed to the unyielding sense of heroism her Zaofan was known for. Fighting him now, as exciting as it was sure to be, may have put her at a disadvantage if he really was working with Evil Jinzi on the low.

"Oh, alright," she groaned. She was reluctant, but Meagan's reasoning won out. "Fine, I'll postpone this fight until another time," she said to Alt-Zaofan. "For now, can you explain to me how this evil Jinzi is able to travel through time?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!