Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Spencer urges people to re-read Kraven's Last Hunt as Hunted will feature plenty of easter eggs and nods to it...considering MJ's relationship is at the core of that story, I'm looking forward to how Spencer defines where they stand now and what they mean to each other in this, I don't think it'll be quite the classic (obviously without the marriage it's not quite the same) but Spencer seems aware of that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6KEGfBbpa/

BANNED

One error. Harry hasn't rediscovered Spider-Man's identity. MJ always knew because of OMIT

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    One error. Harry hasn't rediscovered Spider-Man's identity. MJ always knew because of OMIT
    Yet I wonder what would happen if Harry relearn the secret is of Spider-man.

BANNED

Peter and MJ are "on the verge" of becoming a couple again? THEY ARE A COUPLE AGAIN, has this muppet read anything past ASM#1?

At first I thought they might have meant Norman, but that whole article was written very oddly so I don't know what was intentional or not.

https://www.cbr.com/carol-danvers-ms...y-superhero/2/

other with pic Mary jane with Carol Danvels 1978

BANNED

MJ is just fundamentally such a good person...

That cover has always made me laugh.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I found the ''Aunt May is dying...Is Mary Jane the only one who cares?'' quite funny too.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I quite like the cover, bit expensive for me though at the price. Maybe if there's not many comics out that week.

For those interested, Chapter Thirty-Four of my What If OMD Never Happened? story is posted. In this chapter, the events of Spider-Island continue -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1281972...-The-Great-Web

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I found the ''Aunt May is dying...Is Mary Jane the only one who cares?'' quite funny too.
    Well, excuse me, but I don't find the funny. This is a very black humor if you ask me, especially for those like me who couldn't be next to a beloved one when it was dying (like my own grandmother). Try to be a little more sensitive, would you?

Oh, boy! Are they really going to adapt this story to the comics? Don't get me wrong, I liked in the animated series, especially when it ended with Mary Jane becoming Spider-Woman. Even more when her costume ended up looking a LOT like her own alternative future daughter's costume, MC2's Spider-Girl.

The problem is, I'm not comfortable knowing her powers came from the Carnage Symbiote. Some people said this was like Flash becoming Agent Venom, but there's a big difference. When you think about Venom, you see a dark twisted version of Spider-Man; but Carnage?, he's like Venom's monster side increased 100 times, plus red blood color. So, something good can come from Venom, but it's almost impossible to imagine it coming from Carnage. Even more when it's so bonded to Cletus Kassidy's blood that it can actually contaminate other host with its insanity. It gave me the creeps when I saw MJ as Spider-Woman turning her arms into the same weapons of Carnage; like blades, axes, spears and other things.

As Carnage Queen, Mary Jane looked like a modified version of the Spider Queen. I would read a comic of Mary Jane becoming the Carnage Queen, and then Spider-Woman; but the idea of being bonded to something so dangerous as Carnage, it would surely won't let me sleep. Like in "Renew Your Vows", it would prefer for MJ to be bonded with Venom; or even Toxin.