Page 4 of 269 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Wow. I didn't expect them to go with an all-blue costume. Oh, and no tiara. What happened to the gladiator motif?
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by top carnivore View Post
    wow. I didn't expect them to go with an all-blue costume. Oh, and no tiara. What happened to the gladiator motif?
    bwahaha!!!!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    It looks like she is in Birmingham, Michigan based on the buildings. It's a upper class suburb of Detroit.

Ultimate Member

Well, she appears to have WW-hair at least (it looks like she dyed it black/dark brown). I'm still waiting to see what the costume looks like.

OMG!!! It's really happening!!! YAY!!!!!
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well, she appears to have WW-hair at least (it looks like she dyed it black/dark brown). I'm still waiting to see what the costume looks like.
    Wasn't there speculation that we would see the costume this week?

The guy who took the shot/saw the filming said this on Twitter:

Batman vs. Superman filming right outside Google office in Downtown Birmingham. ‪@GalGadot‬ outside our doors.

it was just outside my work window.

It was the same shot over and over, her leaving the building into the car. Did not recognize anyone else on set

She did that walk out of the hotel into a car scene over and over. It was pretty boring. Was hoping for more.

They wrapped at 10am EST.

https://twitter.com/Mike0686/with_replies

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    The guy who took the shot/saw the filming said this on Twitter:
    If that is true, and they were filming a scene for the movie, I would like to say that for those people saying she would work out like crazy and be a 'beast' for the film, I think we can say that won't be the case. A slender build that is toned is all we are going to get. The costume will need to be more of a full body type so as to make her look more impressive on the screen next to Supes and Bats.

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    If that is true, and they were filming a scene for the movie, I would like to say that for those people saying she would work out like crazy and be a 'beast' for the film, I think we can say that won't be the case. A slender build that is toned is all we are going to get. The costume will need to be more of a full body type so as to make her look more impressive on the screen next to Supes and Bats.
    I dunno. I like the costume. Or at least it's growing on me. The blue hue is a nice nod to WW's red, white and BLUE roots. They've replaced the invisible jet with invisible bracelets. She doesn't need a sword when she can whack bad guys over the head with that attaché case. And assuming she can wage battle in those heels, well dang, it looks like we got the badass Diana we were hoping for. Per usual, I'm looking at the sunny side and remain eternally optimistic.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Of couse, it's teh bodytype!
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

I found all that on Superhero Hype. Another poster posted a quote from Gadot saying she is starting her training, learning all kinds of martial arts, Judo, karate and so on. And that she's going to put on muscle. I assume they're only filming an out of costume scene now and the action scenes a lot later. So it wont be noticeable now that she has no tone which she'll have by the time she needs to put on the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by top carnivore View Post
    i dunno. I like the costume. Or at least it's growing on me. The blue hue is a nice nod to ww's red, white and blue roots. They've replaced the invisible jet with invisible bracelets. She doesn't need a sword when she can whack bad guys over the head with that attaché case. And assuming she can wage battle in those heels, well dang, it looks like we got the badass diana we were hoping for. Per usual, i'm looking at the sunny side and remain eternally optimistic.
    and i agree with you 100%, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    I dunno. I like the costume. Or at least it's growing on me. The blue hue is a nice nod to WW's red, white and BLUE roots. They've replaced the invisible jet with invisible bracelets. She doesn't need a sword when she can whack bad guys over the head with that attaché case. And assuming she can wage battle in those heels, well dang, it looks like we got the badass Diana we were hoping for. Per usual, I'm looking at the sunny side and remain eternally optimistic.
    OMG! That is hilarious! Probably the funniest thing I've read all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I found all that on Superhero Hype. Another poster posted a quote from Gadot saying she is starting her training, learning all kinds of martial arts, Judo, karate and so on. And that she's going to put on muscle. I assume they're only filming an out of costume scene now and the action scenes a lot later. So it wont be noticeable now that she has no tone which she'll have by the time she needs to put on the suit.
    That was a while ago though, right? I think we're seeing the finished (or mostly finished) product, and she is definitely toned...toned, and not overly muscular...much like the Wonder Woman we've seen in the comics and previously on TV. I think you're right that she'll continue working out, of course, but I think we're not going to see much difference. LOVE the hair!!!!!
    And wags...she doesn't need to LOOK big like Superman and Batman to be impressive next to them. She needs to look like Wonder Woman, and BE impressive.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-16-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    That was a while ago though, right? I think we're seeing the finished (or mostly finished) product, and she is definitely toned...toned, and not overly muscular...much like the Wonder Woman we've seen in the comics and previously on TV. I think you're right that she'll continue working out, of course, but I think we're not going to see much difference. LOVE the hair!!!!!
    And wags...she doesn't need to LOOK big like Superman and Batman to be impressive next to them. She needs to look like Wonder Woman, and BE impressive.
    Both Cavill and Affleck are very tall dudes, jacked as hell for their roles, and wear muscle suits on top of that.
    Gadot is a skinny girl who wont get to wear a muscle suit like they do.

Just looking like WW wont cut it. I dont want a muscle monster of a woman, but Gadot isnt skinnier than your average girl to begin with.