Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So it's basically Spider-Man: Web of Shadows the Comic a decade after the video game came out.

As for which heroes I'd like to see Venomized? Well, I repeat the answers I gave during one the Spider-Man Crawlspace episodes, plus one more:

1. Aunt May
    2. J. Jonah Jameson
    3. Silk
    Last edited by stillanerd; 03-02-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

iMan 42s

Brock and Flash fought each other back in Agent Venom so I'm more interested in either of them versus Lee. I know Brock was Toxin there but I think it's ground already tread when it comes to the personalities facing off against each other.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member

Oh my god, this looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

Do you think it has something to do with the Gwen-nom story announced last year ?

BANNED

I think it's possible they're using this mini-event to sort of boost sales for Spider-Gwen if it coincides with it's Venom plotline..Gwen's depending on a lot of crossover gimmickery to keep her book afloat lately.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

''Edge of Venomverse?'' I'll look at the details before I judge whether or not to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    Do you think it has something to do with the Gwen-nom story announced last year ?
    I think the Gwenom story will be going on at the same time as this Venomverse, to be related to Venom's anniversary, but I don't think they will be strictly connected, namely because the Spider-Gwen creators have been talking about doing that arc for a year now and it just kept getting pushed back, so they may just take advantage of this situation.

Although I could see them tying it in, like a symbiote escaping to her dimension, but it might be better if it's more self-contained (that said I'm not opposed to Gwen guest-appearing in more books )

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    (that said I'm not opposed to Gwen guest-appearing in more books )
    I kinda am opposed to it. Although I like the character I do wish Marvel will just let her have her own story for a while, now that Clone Conspiracy is over. They won't though

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I kinda am opposed to it. Although I like the character I do wish Marvel will just let her have her own story for a while, now that Clone Conspiracy is over. They won't though
    I mean in the sense that, do what happens to lots of the other heroes, have her pop up in other books in a minor or cameo role, while her main book continues and isn't effected by those appearances, basically like what happened in Clone Conspiracy.

I wanna see more like her popping up in Spider-Woman #1 or that weird cameo in Power Man And Iron Fist #2, or even have her apart of another team book since Web-Warriors finished. ^^"

I'm confused who that six headed one is, anyone got any ideas?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I mean in the sense that, do what happens to lots of the other heroes, have her pop up in other books in a minor or cameo role, while her main book continues and isn't effected by those appearances, basically like what happened in Clone Conspiracy.

I wanna see more like her popping up in Spider-Woman #1 or that weird cameo in Power Man And Iron Fist #2, or even have her apart of another team book since Web-Warriors finished. ^^"
    If her solo book wasn't affected than I guess I'd be okay with her making the odd cameo here and there. It's just kinda annoying that she's supposed to be from another dimension, yet it seems like at least half of her story is being told in ''regular'' Verse LOL.

I don't know who picks the names for these events, but they really should know better than to rehash the old titles in a cheeky way. It makes the upcoming big thing look dumber by default if all you can picture is editorial staff with a self-indulgent grin sending these to print.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm confused who that six headed one is, anyone got any ideas?
    It's the Eddie Brock Venom from the "Venom: the Madness" story line. (I think he fell into a vat of chemicals or something? I dunno, it was the 90's.) Toy Biz even made an action figure of it.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    If her solo book wasn't affected than I guess I'd be okay with her making the odd cameo here and there. It's just kinda annoying that she's supposed to be from another dimension, yet it seems like at least half of her story is being told in ''regular'' Verse LOL.
    I don't know why they keep on pushing back the gwenom arc It's starting to feel like they'll never do it which I hope I'm wrong about because after the sitting in a tree crossover with miles we'll have two arcs focused on her universe and her encountering her earth's wolverine and possibly even X-men as well as further developing the kingpin who is Matt Murdock and spider gwen facing off against him.

Hopefully they start the arc soon though since its long overdue I think it was originally announced during the spider women crossover and I'm assuming that the miles morales crossover when it was announced ended up pushing back the gwenom arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I don't know why they keep on pushing back the gwenom arc It's starting to feel like they'll never do it which I hope I'm wrong about because after the sitting in a tree crossover with miles we'll have two arcs focused on her universe and her encountering her earth's wolverine and possibly even X-men as well as further developing the kingpin who is Matt Murdock and spider gwen facing off against him.

Hopefully they start the arc soon though since its long overdue I think it was originally announced during the spider women crossover and I'm assuming that the miles morales crossover when it was announced ended up pushing back the gwenom arc.
    Hopefully they'll do it soon. Though I do get the feeling it'll tie-in to this Venom Verse thing LOL.