Page 861 of 945 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871911 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    First time that SHSO crash so hard in my computer that it sends me a blue screen of death.

Good times ahead.
    It did the same to me, and all I was doing was megacollecting to begin with!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Enforcer View Post
    In the biz' we called these Ignorance Dollars. Trying to make money off people by keeping them as under-informed as possible.
    If Gaz would have manned up weeks ago and said, look, probably not going to have any updates in October, that's at least being honest. I can respect that.
    The lack of honesty at this point is bad, and they should feel bad.
    Exactly. And that sort of BS only works very short-term. I shelled out money for a SHIELD membership this month expecting, at the very least, Halloween zones and a new themed mission. If they don't deliver that this weekend, I'm certainly not renewing my membership. The utter lack of respect they've shown the community this past month doesn't make me want to play at all. Pretty much all I've done is MC since I'm close to the 150 heroes at 20 achievement, with everyone being at least level 19.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wiki is no longer free; no payment, no wiki.
    So is that means this is the end of the wiki?
    Last edited by Arnier; 10-24-2015 at 04:39 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Unless someone volunteers to pay the membership, yes.
    However there are similar sites I believe.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

What happened with the wiki? It doesn work for me. It says: This wiki's subscription has expired. The wiki will be reactivated once one of the wiki organizers renews the wiki's subscription. For more information, please visit this blog post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wiki is no longer free; no payment, no wiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Unless someone volunteers to pay the membership, yes.
    However there are similar sites I believe.
    The wiki is back up for at least another year.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Thank You, SPY!!!
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

Also thank you
    Phantom Forest Witch

Thanks Spy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    It did the same to me, and all I was doing was megacollecting to begin with!

Exactly. And that sort of BS only works very short-term. I shelled out money for a SHIELD membership this month expecting, at the very least, Halloween zones and a new themed mission. If they don't deliver that this weekend, I'm certainly not renewing my membership. The utter lack of respect they've shown the community this past month doesn't make me want to play at all. Pretty much all I've done is MC since I'm close to the 150 heroes at 20 achievement, with everyone being at least level 19.
    I've logged in about 3 times this whole month...
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Let's hope the same for the game.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

What do ya know. Another week with no Halloween zones. Guess we don't get them this year, since Halloween is next Saturday and they'd never push a weekly update out on time.

I'm honestly so livid. This is the biggest thing I look forward to in SHSO, and they didn't even have the decency to inform us it wasn't happening this year, much less apologize.

Your customer service is not just "bad," it is appalling. You should feel... appalled. Or whatever. I CAN'T ENGLISH WHEN I'M ANGRY.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 10-25-2015 at 05:43 AM.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

What do ya know. Another week with no Halloween zones. Guess we don't get them this year, since Halloween is next Saturday and they'd never push a weekly update out on time.

I'm honestly so livid. This is the biggest thing I look forward to in SHSO, and they didn't even have the decency to inform us it wasn't happening this year, much less apologize.

Your costumer service is not just "bad," it is appalling. You should feel... appalled. Or whatever. I CAN'T ENGLISH WHEN I'M ANGRY.
    Other than Christmas, this is another time I like to go on and check the halloween stuff (although usually the same every year). It is really disappointing that nothing's been done and nothing been said.

Why dont we just contact Brevik direct through twitter so he sees we all love the game and are wondering what's up? I wish he would devote himself more to Hero Up.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Your customer service is not just "bad," it is appalling. You should feel... appalled. Or whatever. I CAN'T ENGLISH WHEN I'M ANGRY.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Other than Christmas, this is another time I like to go on and check the halloween stuff (although usually the same every year). It is really disappointing that nothing's been done and nothing been said.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Why dont we just contact Brevik direct through twitter so he sees we all love the game and are wondering what's up? I wish he would devote himself more to Hero Up.
    It's pretty clear what's up

SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    It's pretty clear what's up
    Yes. I could be wrong, but I'd say Gazillion and company have had to decide where to devote their time and energy, and Marvel Heroes is where they are making money. They revamped the game, increased character levels, etc., and I think they aren't seeing the income growth or stabilization they were hoping for. It's also possible that Chrome not supporting Unity hurt the usage of the game more than we realize.

Having said that, I really love this game, and would be very sad to see it go away. I don't know what it would take for it to continue, but maybe something out of the box like a Patreon campaign might be in order, if Gazillion could share with us what it would take to keep the game online.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Yes. I could be wrong, but I'd say Gazillion and company have had to decide where to devote their time and energy, and Marvel Heroes is where they are making money. They revamped the game, increased character levels, etc., and I think they aren't seeing the income growth or stabilization they were hoping for. It's also possible that Chrome not supporting Unity hurt the usage of the game more than we realize.

Having said that, I really love this game, and would be very sad to see it go away. I don't know what it would take for it to continue, but maybe something out of the box like a Patreon campaign might be in order, if Gazillion could share with us what it would take to keep the game online.

I'd hope the game isn't being shut down. :C My membership just renewed a couple days ago. Maybe they just didn't do a Halloween this year.
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.