Page 707 of 827 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711717757807 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 12392

Sendhil Ramamurthy as Bloodwork is the new Big Bad

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Sendhil Ramamurthy . . . . (swoons)

Even though I would rather have him portray the real Kamadeva in Legends of Tomorrow . . . beggars can't be choosers.

I guess I am becoming like My Mom into liking 'bad boys.'

I can tell you one thing: he's making my blood work .

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

So Cisco whined last season about his powers, not wanting them, normalcy and such, yet Valdes is sticking around the show and Cisco will be in the usual shenanigans at Star Labs..............like he was doing all last season...right....ok

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    So Cisco whined last season about his powers, not wanting them, normalcy and such, yet Valdes is sticking around the show and Cisco will be in the usual shenanigans at Star Labs..............like he was doing all last season...right....ok
    Yeah I don't get that quite either.

I thought that was done in order for Valdes leaving the show.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

All I know is that I'm glad there's a new showrunner because the last couple of seasons have been rough.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Wally West(Keiynan Lonsdale) will return for a few episodes.
    Tom Cavanagh will be playing PARIAH.

https://screenrant.com/flash-season-...crisis-pariah/

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Everything involving Cisco was just baffling last season. It was just so stupid and made no sense. If he didn't want to use his powers just don't use them. You want a normal life all you had to do was just leave STAR Labs. He did not have to come up with some "cure" that everyone and their brother knew was going to be used by the bad guy at some point. It is like the writers came up with an idea for a weaponized "cure" and then forgot to explain where it came from, and were like "well what if Cisco suddenly hated his powers and thought they were ruining his life and he made the cure" plot line. It was just stupid.

The Flash has needed new writers desperately for the last 2 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Everything involving Cisco was just baffling last season. It was just so stupid and made no sense. If he didn't want to use his powers just don't use them. You want a normal life all you had to do was just leave STAR Labs. He did not have to come up with some "cure" that everyone and their brother knew was going to be used by the bad guy at some point. It is like the writers came up with an idea for a weaponized "cure" and then forgot to explain where it came from, and were like "well what if Cisco suddenly hated his powers and thought they were ruining his life and he made the cure" plot line. It was just stupid.

The Flash has needed new writers desperately for the last 2 season.
    Oh thank the gods I wasn't alone in thinking that I thought last season was better than season 4 but yeah I haven't enjoyed it as a whole since season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    All I know is that I'm glad there's a new showrunner because the last couple of seasons have been rough.
    I'm in the middle of season 4 and this has to be one of the dumbest shows on television right now. Arrow, Supergirl, Legends all blow this show out of the water. It's like the writers has never read a page of Flash comic in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    I'm in the middle of season 4 and this has to be one of the dumbest shows on television right now. Arrow, Supergirl, Legends all blow this show out of the water. It's like the writers has never read a page of Flash comic in their lives.
    I've been a big fan of The Flash since it started, but even I couldn't finish Season 4. When it came back from midseason break, I didn't. It was a terrible season with a terrible villain.

They finally got the cowl right. Last season it was clearly a helmet, which then made no sense when Barry would have the mask down. It bugged the hell out of me. Now, it looks like it's the same kind of fabric that the suit is.

Huh, since Nora erased herself from history, does that mean the suit that she gave her dad is also gone? And if this is a replacement suit, would it still be in the ring?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    I agree with you, but somehow it's the most popular!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I agree with you, but somehow it's the most popular!
    Next to Black Lightning, it's my favorite CW show. Whatever its problems, The Flash has less problems than the other three, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?