Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Who do you want to appear on Supergirl?

If you could pick which Superman/DC characters to appear on the Supergirl show, who would it be? I would like to see the Kents show up (Jonathon and Martha), Lex Luthor, Parasite, Superman himself (not very likely), Metallo, Lois, and, if not Green Arrow or Flash themselves, maybe a secondary character that links the shows. Vandal Savage or Constantine.

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    If you could pick which Superman/DC characters to appear on the Supergirl show, who would it be? I would like to see the Kents show up (Jonathon and Martha), Lex Luthor, Parasite, Superman himself (not very likely), Metallo, Lois, and, if not Green Arrow or Flash themselves, maybe a secondary character that links the shows. Vandal Savage or Constantine.

1. Zatanna. Supergirl's gonna have the same problems as her cousin with magic, so why not have an appearance by the Mistress of Magic as she tours in National City to help Kara out?
    2. Perry White. He did give Cat her first job; could make some great scenes with Cat snipping at Perry.
    3. Superman (not in shadow/silhouette). If you're going to have one Flash for TV and one for the big screen then yeah, Kara's cousin needs to be shown in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post
    1. Zatanna. Supergirl's gonna have the same problems as her cousin with magic, so why not have an appearance by the Mistress of Magic as she tours in National City to help Kara out?
    2. Perry White. He did give Cat her first job; could make some great scenes with Cat snipping at Perry.
    3. Superman (not in shadow/silhouette). If you're going to have one Flash for TV and one for the big screen then yeah, Kara's cousin needs to be shown in the flesh.
    So this!!!

I would also love to see the new Silver Banshee, Siobhan Smythe. I really liked that character.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post

That's pretty much what I've been saying form the get go. I don't think there's anyone at this point who thinks this is the Snyder-verse. It's okay to have more than one live action Superman out there.

How would you even portray the parasite?

I'd love to see Lois show up, if only to get some insight into her relationship with Clark at this point in the universe and see her play off with Kara and Jimmy/James. She'd probably be hilarious around Cat .

Man, if Zatanna wasn't probably off-limits thanks to JLD, I would also love to see her on Supergirl .

I'd also be curious to see how they might handle Lana Lang, considering the dynamic she's had with Kara in some stories.

Lesla-Lar (in the Silver Age sense.) It would be cool to see Melissa Benoist play a villain -- plus it would be fun if the viewing audience were not aware at the start of the episode that the Supergirl/Kara they are watching is actually Lesla-Lar.

R5

Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So this!!!

I would also love to see the new Silver Banshee, Siobhan Smythe. I really liked that character.
    SB looking for a book that's been passed down from generation to generation. Maxwell Lord stole it/procured it, fully knowing about Banshee, as a means to further test Supergirl. Zatanna finds out about it and assists Kara to stop Banshee...and she screws over Lord in a creative way.

Boom, there's your episode.

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Apparently they're going to have a teenage Clark on the show...

http://tvline.com/2015/11/24/supergi...ode-13-kal-el/
    That might suggest that the Kents will make an appearance! That would be awesome!

Take a character from her recent comic and add Silver Bansee.

BANNED

I like that they are gonna have a teenage Clark on the show,but I hope it's some form of time travel that Kara goes on,and when she is back they can show a cadmus pod with a clone named kon

BANNED

Guardian (Jim Harper), Blackrock, Steel, Kryptonite Man

They could do a good job with Maxima I would think. Initially have her be alll nice, chummy, the two of them going to bars to pick up guys. Fight a criminal or two. It could be a nice multi arc story.

Power girl and if they introduced current Powergirl, who is the daughter of Superman (I think), than Huntress works as well.

I might as well say Comet, who doesn't want the Super horse? The cat might be interesting too.

They could introduce the Furies. I think that is the right name, from Apokalips.

From her new series, they could go with those Kryptonian World Destroyers.

I wonder if Red Lanterns are available?

They could introduce Ted Kord and have Maxwell Lord kill him.

Brainiac 5.

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Apparently they're going to have a teenage Clark on the show...

http://tvline.com/2015/11/24/supergi...ode-13-kal-el/

How awesome would it be if they are using teenage Clark because he shows up with the Legion?

Would love to see:

Superboy (Conner)

Maxima

Power-Girl

the Legion founders + Brainiac 5

Mon-El

Some form of Matrix