Page 676 of 678 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678 LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10158
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Some of the voters who picked Clinton are undocumented immigrants who had no business taking part in the elections of a country that they illegally entered.

The legitimacy of Trump's electoral college victory may be questionable. but so is Hillary's popular vote victory.
    Where is your proof regarding that claim? I'm talking legitimate, irrefutable evidence, not bullshit from White House drones or talking heads on Faux News.

Trump may be a clown, an idiot and a fool, but at least he is sane. He is sane enough to acknowledge the illegal immigration is a problem. He is sane enough to not buy political correctness. He is sane enough to call for tough border security. He was probably the only sane presidential candidate in the 2016 elections.
    Of course Trump would understand the problem about illegal immigration, after all, he has, or rather HAD illegals working at his golf resorts for years. As for calling Trump sane, that's high level nonsense.

The voters elected Trump because they believed his promises and they also did not trust Hillary. They were not taken in by a Washington Insider like HRC.
    If you mean those voters fell for Trump's empty promises, none of which he's followed through on, well, that's THEIR problem, isn't it?

Trump is just a simple idiot.
    Yeah, just like the dopes who support him. To quote a line from a popular sci-fi movie: "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-28-2019 at 04:35 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Immigrants are such a smokescreen for Americas problems its unreal.

Zetsubou's post shows a clear lack of understanding anything approaching reality. More falsehoods in there than an average Trump press conference. Normally a post with such right wing BS would make me mad. This just makes me sad.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Hillary Rodham Clinton is a manipulative and lying megalomaniac who makes Nixon look like George Washington. That is why the voters did not trust HRC.

Trump is just a simple idiot.

I suggest you read some of the books I already read.

Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate by Gary Byrne

Bill and Hillary: The Politics of the Personal by William H. Chafe

The Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House by Barbara Olson

Partners in Power: The Clintons and Their America by Roger Morris.
    Even if I assumed those books are 100% Factual (I don't), if you think a HRC presidency would lead us to where we'd be worse off than now (Locally and Globally) then you are blindly partisan to the point of mental illness. I doubt anyone can point out some PLAUSIBLE scenarios where she's do something that would result in worse **** than what we're currently chin-deep in.

BTW: Just because it was published doesn't make it true.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    As for immigrants being able to enter the voting system, that's pretty slim. For one thing, if you go to the polls in person, there's usually one poll watcher from each party manning it. I don't know about anyone else, but I always have to show my drivers's license and then they check off my name on this sort of ledger book that has all the voters in the precinct. So in some ways, I guess it's good to not always rely on computers since there's nothing to hack. The absentee ballots would leave a paper trail too but no one has ever found these alleged millions of illegal votes from 2016

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Even if I assumed those books are 100% Factual (I don't), if you think a HRC presidency would lead us to where we'd be worse off than now (Locally and Globally) then you are blindly partisan to the point of mental illness. I doubt anyone can point out some PLAUSIBLE scenarios where she's do something that would result in worse **** than what we're currently chin-deep in.

BTW: Just because it was published doesn't make it true.
    There's a whole cottage industry of books churned out against the Clintons, etc. Fox is so brazen about it that the other night they had a caption on the screen about how to buy Newt Gingrich's new book during his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    There's a whole cottage industry of books churned out against the Clintons, etc. Fox is so brazen about it that the other night they had a caption on the screen about how to buy Newt Gingrich's new book during his appearance.
    And that same industry makes Trump out to be either the unquestioned savior and godsend of America, or the most wronged man in the history of western civilization, relentlessly hounded by the evil "deep state". I see that junk at Barnes & Noble all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Studies from 2014-2015 done by conservative think-tanks show that many potential voters who identify as Conservative aren't prone to go vote for any other issue like abortion, guns, etc. That's why Trump has been leaning so hard on the "illegal immigration button" since the beginning of his campaign. Apparently it's the glue holding most of his base together.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Studies from 2014-2015 done by conservative think-tanks show that many potential voters who identify as Conservative aren't prone to go vote for any other issue like abortion, guns, etc. That's why Trump has been leaning so hard on the "illegal immigration button" since the beginning of his campaign. Apparently it's the glue holding most of his base together.
    Of course. When all else fails - racism!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Chuck Dixon even did the graphic novelization of the Breitbart-funded Clinton Cash for those that prefer their propaganda in funny book format. I know I do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Chuck Dixon even did the graphic novelization of the Breitbart-funded Clinton Cash for those that prefer their propaganda in funny book format. I know I do.
    Its sad when your childhood heroes end up belonging to a racist group like the far right.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    And, I suspect, so does Trump.

I suggest you read some of the books I already read.

Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate by Gary Byrne

Bill and Hillary: The Politics of the Personal by William H. Chafe

The Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House by Barbara Olson

Partners in Power: The Clintons and Their America by Roger Morris
    .....and don't forget Dinesh D'Souza's cinematic masterpiece Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Of course. When all else fails - racism!
    IMO that's all it has ever been. There's a great book called White Rage that explains all of this. It's in audio form on you tube. It still applies to today's politics. Trump supporters use economic anxiety as a smoke screen.

"How it started .... how it's going."