Page 865 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875915965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 15150
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, bald Jason doesn't look good. It's really ugly. Even the fan artists don't like it. I know they are trying to make him look less like Dick (after failing to make him like Dick). But they didn't have to go Morrison on him.
    1) There's no need of Morrison, he's changed more hairstyles than the others. The only one he keeps missing you can ponytail yourself.

2) Who`s playing who in the Titans trailer again?
    Last edited by Aioros22; 08-02-2018 at 01:02 PM.

BANNED

@G

Same place it always does.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 08-02-2018 at 11:16 AM.

So do you people believe that we will know anything more about Jason's family in the next arc? It has been teased in that letter, about his father's father, and his mother parents, and I wonder about it.

It’s only Pre-Crisis + New 52 Jason was made to act like or copy Dick mostly they are the most unique of the Robin’s where Tim is the average kid who got derailed by turning him into the smartest guy to ever exist. Damian is obsessed with succeeding his dad. Dick should be the Titan-Robin in that all Titans stuff regarding the Batfamily, Jason Resurrected-Robin motivated by his death and hanging around Outlaws, Tim should be the Young Justice-Robin and Damian should be in Gotham staking his claim to the City. The more they are all unique the better.

Beside the circus background, how exactly Jason was like Dick? His arc of becoming Robin took time and was completely different from Dick and neither his personality was like him.

And please don't tell me that Jason in n52 is like Dick because he hang out with Roy and Kori and because he is smile? This one of most ridiculous argument I have seen. Is Dick like Tim because he hang out with Kon in YJ?
    Last edited by Rise; 08-02-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Can we just skip the obvious troll in last page and change the theme of discussion? I don't like to talk about who copies who and who's more unique than who, or who's best than who. They all are very subjectives subjects, and depend a lot on what each one has read, and tend to end badly with people angry and headbutting someone else.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-02-2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: grammar grammar bumping prank, in the posts of the blank

It's not the first time fans of certain character come here only to talk about how Jason is like Dick or "stealing from him". They need to be told off because this getting old.

They want to discuss the character in the title, they are more than welcome. Just don't come here to troll or diss the character to props up your favourite.
    Last edited by Rise; 08-02-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    It's not the first time fans of certain character come here only to talk about how Jason is like Dick or "stealing from him". They need to be told off because this getting old.

They want to discuss the character in the title, they are more than welcome. Just don't come here to troll or diss the character to props up your favourite.
    Well, if they're here to troll, they're going to be deaf to any argument. But if you want to make the point of Jason and Dick--or any other character, really-- being their own characters since the start of their stories, I'm not going against it. It really cannot hurt, and will prove they're talking nonsense. But I advice not to long in that corner too much, because I've seen so many threads relailed for stuff like that, killing the good mood, that I would feel sorrow if it happens to this one too (when we're having so many exciting news, and we're about to get the Big One and Final-esque Issue).

BANNED

Let`s be fair, they hardly discuss their book. It's barely been going over two pages.

That only makes the usual suspect wanting more attention.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 08-02-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Spectacular Member

I feel torn about the new design. I do like it, but on the other hand it's too similar with some other comic/game characters. For example, with the hood he looks like Azrael. For the bald one, if the mouth cover is yellow or blue, then he looks exactly like Scorpion or Sub-Zero in previous MK games. And with the hood on he also looks like this two in Injustice I/II DLC

Seriously I begin to wonder if Ed Boon got a hand in the new designs.
    Last edited by magpieM; 08-02-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So do you people believe that we will know anything more about Jason's family in the next arc? It has been teased in that letter, about his father's father, and his mother parents, and I wonder about it.
    I don't think in the next one but maybe in some arc afterwards. At least it would seem logical for Jason trying to find out what happened to his father. At the moment he doesn't even know if Willis is dead or still alive. It could be a good starting point to contact other members of Willis' family in case they know more.

There is so much personal stuff regarding Jason that could be covered in RHatO:
    - the fate of his father
    - the fate of his mother (in case she is still alive)
    - other relatives
    - what happened to other in the past befriended street kids? We know about Gabby but I wouldn't be surprised if others became criminals/villains
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-02-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The new logo sucks
    fig9EgU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The new logo sucks
    fig9EgU.jpg
    But this sure doesn't. Too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I remembered reading from a tumblr source that more of his family will be making appearances, mostly from Willis's side.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The new logo sucks
    fig9EgU.jpg
    That's sooo cute xD
    Can Jason have a pet penguin now or is this too Neon Genesis Evangelion?

I like the new logo and the idea behind. Jason should have his own logo independent of Batman. That's why I didn't like any of the other logo versions, especially the ones with an incorporated skull or demonic look.