Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 1998
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Eh, don't really like it there either.
    she has a half kree personality going back to the 70s, initially it was an alternate personality that got fused with her later on. It's why she also knows kree languages and knows about kree tech without really having encountered the stuff.
    When she starts going "IMMA WARRIOR!!!" or "BY HALA!" you know that side is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    depends on how agitated she is.

So I guess it's still a thing then.

BANNED

is it weird if I wanted the carol cave to be inside chewie?

The Carol Cave's official name (according to Kelly Thompson) is the Danvers Zone XD
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

will we ever see Essential again?

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The Carol Cave's official name (according to Kelly Thompson) is the Danvers Zone XD
    ...You're better then this Carol .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i would've preferred a cosmic awareness look.
    Same I think becoming more “one with the Universe” would of looked more different. Heck I would of even taken a more Phoenix Force look, unipower look or something that looked more cosmic, But I’m still intrigued and willing to see where the story is taken.
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 12-27-2019 at 06:29 AM.

BANNED

I forgot about Car-Ell to be honest.

The Hala thing never bother be honestly a lot of characters that come from different areas in the Universe say stuff like it. Wonder Woman will say something about Hera. Superman and Aquaman didn’t even grow up in their “other world” environments and Superman will say stuff about Ra and Arthur might say something about Neptune/Poseidon

In the Marvel Universe you have Inhumans that say stuff about a past king of there’s I can’t remember the name off head, you got Black Panther with bast, and Thor with Odin. Think Strange has something he says too.

Always enjoyed that kind of stuff tbh pays homage to a characters heritage.

That's fantastic LOL
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://screenrant.com/captain-marve...comic-preview/

Here an early look at Captain Marvel: The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Carol looks gorgeous. Thompson wasn't kidding about the "goddess" comparison.
    Looks like she stole Monica Rambeau’s (Captain Marvel/Photon/Spectrum) energy look. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I forgot about Car-Ell to be honest.

The Hala thing never bother be honestly a lot of characters that come from different areas in the Universe say stuff like it. Wonder Woman will say something about Hera. Superman and Aquaman didn’t even grow up in their “other world” environments and Superman will say stuff about Ra and Arthur might say something about Neptune/Poseidon

In the Marvel Universe you have Inhumans that say stuff about a past king of there’s I can’t remember the name off head, you got Black Panther with bast, and Thor with Odin. Think Strange has something he says too.

Always enjoyed that kind of stuff tbh pays homage to a characters heritage.
    Superman doesn't really say Rao since the Pre-Crisis Era, where he came to Earth as a four year old with perfect memory. Aquaman usually had contact with Atlantis since childhood, even if it's just his mom. All the others were raised in alien environments.

Are people saying that Carol is mentally unstable? Because I don't see how this is comparable to reencountering her rapist.

Also, her being a warrior fits with her soldier background.
    Last edited by LordUltimus; 12-27-2019 at 09:25 AM.

BANNED

Superman doesn't really say Rao since the Pre-Crisis Era, where he came to Earth as a four year old with perfect memory. Aquaman usually had contact with Atlantis since childhood. All the others were raised in alien environments.

Are people saying that Carol is mentally unstable? Because I don't see how this is comparable to reencountering her rapist.
    yeah i don't like it in this situation having read teh book
    The kree sides of her is something she tries to suppress mostly.
    The brian reed run was more subtle about it (ok maybe not). It had cru touch upon her warrior side by bringing up her kree heritage and how she was suppressing her "innate skills and abilities". Then the next arc was secret invasion where she just went "by hala" on the skrulls without really saying "by hala" (but did say a lot of IMMA WARRIOR)

BANNED

Superman doesn't really say Rao since the Pre-Crisis Era, where he came to Earth as a four year old with perfect memory. Aquaman usually had contact with Atlantis since childhood, even if it's just his mom. All the others were raised in alien environments.

Also, her being a warrior fits with her soldier background.
    I remember comics in Post-Crisis Era where Superman says it. I could check to make sure, I even believe in the Timmverse he said it a couple times to “Great Rao” or something along those lines

New52 Aquaman has said stuff regarding Neptune/Poseidon but I think that was under a run when they were doing DCYou and most people tend not to be a fan of the run. Regardless Aquaman didn’t even learn about his heritage until he was about 17 in that timeline.

I’m pretty sure Carol was split in a way mentally where she had thought she was Kree in her early Ms Marvel days so you could say it is a part of that accident making her unstable in a way she still remembers another life? Regardless the history is there to make it a thing

BANNED

9B7C4481-EB42-4B25-95AC-94B3B378096A.jpg

I think this was during that Arion stuff who is another person I think Aquaman has mentioned some times in the same scope.