Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: No More Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question about NO MORE HUMANS. If mutants are also consider humans. Why haven't they too disappeared? I will always love them, but it makes The Purifiers ta;l about mutants not being human seem kinda true.
    Well its called no more humans, because no more non-mutants is not a good name.

What actually happened its that someone or something erased everyone on the planet who is not a mutant , e.g. asgardians, kree, mutated humans, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    The OGN's are all supposed to be cannon (as much as there really is cannon in the current Editorial offices), it must take place prior to the TOJG.
    I mentioned this before a couple pages back, but wasn't Tyke removed because he's out cruising space with Corsair? That would suggest it's set AFTER TOJG.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I mentioned this before a couple pages back, but wasn't Tyke removed because he's out cruising space with Corsair? That would suggest it's set AFTER TOJG.
    Quite right, he has been replaced on any art he was in on previous releases. Now Kitty, Northstar, and a random flock of hair have replaced where he was (Guessing his part was pretty much wallpaper ). X-23 is still there so she must live, and with Raze the bad in the beginning he must not impersonate someone for too long. Looks like a decent read...the trailer was kind of much though.
    Storm has looked better IMO...all artists lately have been giving her serious cases of drag queen realness.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Quite right, he has been replaced on any art he was in on previous releases. Now Kitty, Northstar, and a random flock of hair have replaced where he was (Guessing his part was pretty much wallpaper ). X-23 is still there so she must live, and with Raze the bad in the beginning he must not impersonate someone for too long. Looks like a decent read...the trailer was kind of much though.
    Storm has looked better IMO...all artists lately have been giving her serious cases of drag queen realness.
    But if it takes place after BOTA...wouldn't it be before Teen Cyclops went on his space trip.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    But if it takes place after BOTA...wouldn't it be before Teen Cyclops went on his space trip.
    The fact that Tyke has been getting replace in all material for it suggests it's post-Trial. And since Laura is in it, it HAS to be sometime after the encounter with Stryker, Jr., since that was the first any of the X-Men have seen of her following Avengers Arena. That doesn't leave much, if any, of a time gap to fit the story in before the Trial, seeing as that arc seems to have begun almost immediately after the Purifiers arc wrapped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    It's kinda strange that Marvel seems to have no interest to hype it.
    Maybe the voice actor is just exhausted from all the other trailers he did for the other hundreds of shitty "BIG EVENTS" from Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Well they said that takes places after BOTA, but they never specified if its right after; after all the trial also takes place after BOTA.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well they said that takes places after BOTA, but they never specified if its right after; after all the trial also takes place after BOTA.
    True. True.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Don't really care too much where it fits in with continuity since I'm basically ignoring Uncanny Avengers anyway. Rogue was killed off I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question about NO MORE HUMANS. If mutants are also consider humans. Why haven't they too disappeared? I will always love them, but it makes The Purifiers ta;l about mutants not being human seem kinda true.
    Mutants are humans, the same way Sapiens are humans as well.
    Here it's just a language abuse to have a trendy title for the OGN, nothing more.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Mutants are humans, the same way Sapiens are humans as well.
    Here it's just a language abuse to have a trendy title for the OGN, nothing more.
    Hey, nice to see you around the x-books again.

Like i said already in other post, no more humans is typical case of non-indicative name.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well its called no more humans, because no more non-mutants is not a good name.

What actually happened its that someone or something erased everyone on the planet who is not a mutant , e.g. asgardians, kree, mutated humans, etc.

Just got notice from Amazon that my copy shipped.

Just had a random thought.
    Since all the humans disappear but the mutants all seem to stay does that mean all the mutants on the planet now realise they're mutants?
    There may have been a few subtly powered mutants oblivious to the fact they were mutants.
    Probably not a thought that would make it in to the book, but thought I'd share it.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Just had a random thought.
    Since all the humans disappear but the mutants all seem to stay does that mean all the mutants on the planet now realise they're mutants?
    There may have been a few subtly powered mutants oblivious to the fact they were mutants.
    Probably not a thought that would make it in to the book, but thought I'd share it.
    Actually, I think that would be something interesting for them to explore. ESPECIALLY if there's people from groups like the Purifiers among them.

To me a world with only mutants would result in a world like the one they are trying to change. Omega mutants could consider themselves above the rest, and bam a caste system is born. Or mutants that have mutations like Beast or Beak would be seen as less favorable. Some thoughts.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.