Page 296 of 514 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Awesome!!!!!
    I'm officially pumped. I love their team ups

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Scott is wearing the Astonishing suit. JDW has said a lot of times that this was his favorite Cyke. He has also said that he doesn't like the Utopia's Cyclops.

And with each tease, it's clear that they will erase a large part of Scott's story.
    ***Sigh***

lol looks like blonde by frank ocean

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    I think as we get closer to the Annual we can really make a guess...for now who knows? I think if retcon was going to happen they would've used the Skrull escape card, but then again that Marvel liked Cyclops. I'm in for the ride and hoping it is not a retcon.
    A skrull saved mutant race,sure why not?
    Jean kissed a skrull scott,sure why not?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    I think as we get closer to the Annual we can really make a guess...for now who knows? I think if retcon was going to happen they would've used the Skrull escape card, but then again that Marvel liked Cyclops. I'm in for the ride and hoping it is not a retcon.
    Well, I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

Cyclops doesnt need to have been revealed to be a Skrull. I dont get why people are assuming they are going to retcon his history out of existence. He isnt a character that is damaged and needs fixing to be viable. Retconning anything at this point accomplishes nothing; its unnecesary. His biggest offense was killing Xavier which is kinda nullified by X being back and being a dick behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cyclops doesnt need to have been revealed to be a Skrull. I dont get why people are assuming they are going to retcon his history out of existence. He isnt a character that is damaged and needs fixing to be viable. Retconning anything at this point accomplishes nothing; its unnecesary
    Plus we fans won't shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Add another one:

Two cover with Cyke and Rosenberg says he come back!? YES!! I hope it doesn't disappoint me but everything seems to point to not.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Add another one:

So it's true he's coming back.

Of course did not expect him to be dead for a long time but was faster than imagined.

No x men for me till February. I am so happy but at the same time can not help but get a feeling that it will be some AU story......

I would pay for #12 to only have Cyke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I would pay for #12 to only have Cyke.
    What about #11?lol

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No x men for me till February. I am so happy but at the same time can not help but get a feeling that it will be some AU story......
    Biggest troll ever. I wouldnt be surpirsed. If and when Cyclops returns, I think they would either announce it and make a big deal or have it be a complete secret. This seems so anticlimatic to just release covers and have people speculate. Makes me think he isnt actually being brought back. Marvel would do this all the time with Jean and its only when they announced her return with PR did it seem real. The random cover drops just didnt do it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Biggest troll ever. I wouldnt be surpirsed. If and when Cyclops returns, I think they would either announce it and make a big deal or have it be a complete secret. This seems so anticlimatic to just release covers and have people speculate. Makes me think he isnt actually being brought back. Marvel would do this all the time with Jean and its only when they announced her return with PR did it seem real. The random cover drops just didnt do it
    He is coming back. i don't think this is a troll job. it's legit. trolling at this point would be a huge mistake and anger a ton of fans

There were no teases or red herrings with Phoenix Ressurection. This seems no different

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    He is coming back. i don't think this is a troll job. it's legit. trolling at this point would be a huge mistake and anger a ton of fans
    You act like they care about angering fans as if that hasnt been done before