Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somebody make sure nothing happens to Throg .
    I'm surprised he is putting up a really good fight considering how amped Blake is.

then again, this is Cates who doesn't care.

meh

spoilers:
    Odin looks like garbage.

thanks Cates.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GodThor; 02-17-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    meh

spoilers:
    Odin looks like garbage.

thanks Cates.
    end of spoilers
    So, same old, same old...

Disappointing.

Fantastic Member

Well... Isn't Sentry in Valhalla? Turn him loose!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    Well... Isn't Sentry in Valhalla? Turn him loose!
    Well Cates is currently revisiting his Doctor Strange run, bringing up Doc's God of Magic form in his King in Black and Thor comics. Soooo why not also returning Sentry and the Void somewhere.

She just won’t leave Odin alone, he needs a restraining order methinks, time to contact the living tribunal
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Amazing Member

Well. First of all, I don't think Odin looks that bad. I get SERIOUS vibes of a Superhero version of Clancy Brown or Sam Elliot.

And damn, I feel like JKthemac, I swear I'm no Cates fanboy.

But Assume here that Odin's at his lowest he's been because Aaron, Cates is kinda respecting continuity. But that means he CAN build him up again.

Also, I kinda like his outfit. Those golden boots are giving me vibes off of the "Old Simonson" era Odin costume.

Finally. That fight between Throg and Blake WAS cool. The Power of Thor is nothing to joke about. Feels a bit like Thor or Throg is more powerful the worthier he is. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by themarkus View Post
    Well. First of all, I don't think Odin looks that bad. I get SERIOUS vibes of a Superhero version of Clancy Brown or Sam Elliot.

And damn, I feel like JKthemac, I swear I'm no Cates fanboy.

But Assume here that Odin's at his lowest he's been because Aaron, Cates is kinda respecting continuity. But that means he CAN build him up again.

Also, I kinda like his outfit. Those golden boots are giving me vibes off of the "Old Simonson" era Odin costume.

Finally. That fight between Throg and Blake WAS cool. The Power of Thor is nothing to joke about. Feels a bit like Thor or Throg is more powerful the worthier he is. ^^
    Odin made peace with Freyja and Thor at the end of WotR.

it makes no sense that he is drinking himself to death on some random planet.

it would make much more sense if he is there with Thor to advise him.

I miss the old days of Thor. Everything in Thor's solo was great through Walter Simonson (probably some of my favorite there) - I followed Thor through the end of that volume; into the JRJR run and into the Copiel run - tried the God Killer or whatever from Aaron and could not get into it. Everything since - I just... don't enjoy, for myself.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Extraordinary Member

Really kind of disappointed Thunderstrike has not shown up in this series so far considering that Donald Blake is going after people powered by Odin's magic. I would imagine that includes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Really kind of disappointed Thunderstrike has not shown up in this series so far considering that Donald Blake is going after people powered by Odin's magic. I would imagine that includes him.
    The original Thunderstrike isn't back right - you mean his son (who took on the name)? I am admittedly out of the loop - so I am not sure if the original Thunderstrike somehow came back?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Hopefully Blake wouldn't go after a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hopefully Blake wouldn't go after a kid...
    I'm sure that Kevin can stand his ground against anyone