Page 107 of 151 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2259
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I'm really interested in interactions between Miles and Ben. They hadn't met each other before, right? Or Spider-Geddon did that?
    While they did meet there nothing was really made of it. Spider-Geddon was a strange thing. I usually really enjoy Gage's writing but the whole thing felt like a series of bullet points rather than a fleshed out story.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    While they did meet there nothing was really made of it. Spider-Geddon was a strange thing. I usually really enjoy Gage's writing but the whole thing felt like a series of bullet points rather than a fleshed out story.
    Hopefully there is depth to it, Spider-geddon was a*s.Like it was terrible imo.

Miles's inclusion in beyond is by far the most interesting thing in it, I do have hope for the Beyond Corp though.None of the villains or story beats we know of for Ben sound compelling till now.Although it's solicts and promos and their execution could be amazing so who knows.

Miles provides a unique prespective here as and hopefully they capitalize on it.And Carlos drawing the suit makes it good as well

The revised version of the regular #30 cover:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/08/mi...spider-man-30/

It feels like they can't make up their minds on if the suit is red or that pinkish color.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-08-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

It feels like they can't make up their minds on if the suit is red or that pinkish color.
    I remember it's supposed to be a hot red and I don't think anyone can agree what that looks like exactly. If I'm being honest I think I like the old look of the cover better, this one just feels off somehow.

Also looking at the article is this the first time Jeff Loveness and Cody Ziglar have been shown to also be writing for the issue? If so I think Ziglar might have posted a sneak peak a while ago. I'm also just now noticing the costume looks different than usual.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 09-08-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I remember it's supposed to be a hot red and I don't think anyone can agree what that looks like exactly. If I'm being honest I think I like the old look of the cover better, this one just feels off somehow.
    Yeah, he looks smaller/younger here. It's like 13 year-old Miles is in the suit.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

I know people tend to dislike the top, but what personally bugs me is the fact his pants don't fully cover his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I know people tend to dislike the top, but what personally bugs me is the fact his pants don't fully cover his legs.
    That's really the only thing that I dislike about it, too. It'd be better if the legs went all the way into the shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    To be honest I've just noticed that. He has shoes and pants? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I'm really interested in interactions between Miles and Ben. They hadn't met each other before, right? Or Spider-Geddon did that?
    actually ben and miles would be a great realtionship they both know what it feels like to be compared to Peter so they should have a great starting point
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

https://twitter.com/thechaseconley/s...890662401?s=21
    Apperently marvel wanted to show some skin. I can’t help but think he’s socks lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Apperently marvel wanted to show some skin. I can’t help but think he’s socks lol
    Who at marvel thought it was a good idea? That is pissing me off no lie, like wear some damn socks Miles, lol.

It's funny that on the original version of the cover he actually was wearing socks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    There's not many available options to show skin, but ankles still feels like a really weird choice. Admittedly the only other option I could think of is fingerless gloves, but ankles is still weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    There's not many available options to show skin, but ankles still feels like a really weird choice. Admittedly the only other option I could think of is fingerless gloves, but ankles is still weird.
    Fingerless gloves are a bad idea for a super hero with a secret ID.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Fingerless gloves are a bad idea for a super hero with a secret ID.
    Facts.Like you are uncovering the part that will leave you ID and they offer extra protection.But ankles is....