Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Pretty much Inhumans have been free to do whatever with the other dragging them to be with them or be in everything Inhuman.

Mutant has them held hostage by mutant affairs. Everyone who was a mutant not named Franklin Richards was pulled by the X-Men-no matter what success (or better writing) they got elsewhere.

Mosaic, Ms Marvel & Moon Girl were doing whatever while the others were in space and being trolled in DOTI.

If Ms Marvel or Moon Girl were mutants they would be buried and held back like X-23, Sunspot, Storm and others have for certain favorites.
    You can ignore that Franklin Richards part with the F4/X crossover. But ya a constant need to get more Mutants yet only use really the ones that stared in the 90s cartoon.

Ms. Marvel has had a balance interaction with the Inhumans with first Lockjaw looking out for her, and when she needed help brought her to New Attilan. There (in her own book) she met Medusa, and Vinatos. Then later she appeared at Vinatos funeral (which happened in a different book). She was asked by Medusa for some help in CW2 when they were framed, and brought together Inhumans in IvX when the Mutants attacked and occupied to find out what was going on and how to solve the situation. Later on she was again on an Inhuman rescue team The (secret) Warriors which let her own book be kept out of Secret Empire.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    You can ignore that Franklin Richards part with the F4/X crossover. But ya a constant need to get more Mutants yet only use really the ones that stared in the 90s cartoon.

Ms. Marvel has had a balance interaction with the Inhumans with first Lockjaw looking out for her, and when she needed help brought her to New Attilan. There (in her own book) she met Medusa, and Vinatos. Then later she appeared at Vinatos funeral (which happened in a different book). She was asked by Medusa for some help in CW2 when they were framed, and brought together Inhumans in IvX when the Mutants attacked and occupied to find out what was going on and how to solve the situation. Later on she was again on an Inhuman rescue team The (secret) Warriors which let her own book be kept out of Secret Empire.
    Great summary!

Sts013

Hey guys, I am new here, just wondering if there are any new comics featuring Inhumans that are announced to come out? Been waiting since Death of Inhumans, and it's been really dry.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sts013 View Post
    Hey guys, I am new here, just wondering if there are any new comics featuring Inhumans that are announced to come out? Been waiting since Death of Inhumans, and it's been really dry.
    If the new Darkhold book still coming out, then Black Bolt is in that.

Don't do this to me. I quit Future Fight because it robbed me of my time -_-

It looks fantastic.

Astonishing Member

I just reread Uncanny Inhumans first arc and remembered two things
    1) How the Inhumans were able to out smart Kang (main one)
    2) Ahura was able to get his memories when he was Kang.

So time travel to bring Inhumans back yes? No?

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

It would take interest in them to bring them back.
    Hahaha, maybe if you mean we can time travel and stop them from making that abc show and use them in the MCU instead.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...20202429050880
    Looks like it is an Inhumans update and that looks like Medusa's IvX outfit with the weird M things in her hair

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...20202429050880
    Looks like it is an Inhumans update and that looks like Medusa's IvX outfit with the weird M things in her hair

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Despite the body count, I'm not sure time travel is actually necessary to bring anyone back. There's only a small handful of characters who need to be brought back and I think there are plenty of other ways available.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...82593566085127

A mysterious cloud is looming towards

Last edited by juan678; 08-04-2020 at 02:24 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/...82593566085127

A mysterious cloud is looming towards

Based on the comments, New Inhuman confirmed?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    It would take interest in them to bring them back.
    Hahaha, maybe if you mean we can time travel and stop them from making that abc show and use them in the MCU instead.
    If the Ms. Marvel show rumors are true, then I guess that was already taken care of.

Based on the comments, New Inhuman confirmed?
    Probably. Some people are speculating this is a shared X-Men update and will be about IvX, which is ridiculous. We've moved passed that. I think the developers hate them because they always connect them with the X-Men instead of Thanos, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers.