Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I'm sold.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So it's cross gen and launching on the PS4 as well. That's great because now I can actually play it this November.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So it's cross gen and launching on the PS4 as well. That's great because now I can actually play it this November.
    So I can look forward to this and Gotham Knights .

It was also really cool to see Ganke and with actual lines.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Neat Stuff
    -Ganke? They live together?
    -Rio running for Mayor?
    -Miles makes music
    -The Tinkerer is a female? Is that a henchman?
    -The combat and music look amazing.
    Can't wait to play

Thoughts:

- It's great to see Ganke as an actual character in the game with dialogue .

- Rio is now running for office? I was kind of expecting it to be Jonah. Miles has really terrible luck with rally's. Also kind of just amuses me that the Morales' change job so much depending on the story. Rio can be a teacher, nurse, or elected official if you need it! While Jefferson is a police officer and...househusband, I guess ?

- I guess similarly what Miles is creative about can change depending on the story...it's either art, science, writing, or music.

- Getting Watch Dogs Legion vibe from Tinkerer and the Underground here. It looks like they've combined Tinkerer with Cerise (if that woman is the actual Tinkerer) with the addition of the powerset of the cartoon Tinkerer where they can generate various weapons.

- Is Roxxon going to be Miles' OsCorp? Tinkerer is I guess Negative/Doc Ock in this scenario.

- The Venom Blast looks as overpowered as ever, but that should be fun to play.

Incredible Member

Ganke finally getting his time in the sun, was lowkey triggered when he was literally just referred to as "Friend".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- It's great to see Ganke as an actual character in the game with dialogue .

- Rio is now running for office? I was kind of expecting it to be Jonah. Miles has really terrible luck with rally's. Also kind of just amuses me that the Morales' change job so much depending on the story. Rio can be a teacher, nurse, or elected official if you need it! While Jefferson is a police officer and...househusband, I guess ?

- I guess similarly what Miles is creative about can change depending on the story...it's either art, science, writing, or music.

- Getting Watch Dogs Legion vibe from Tinkerer and the Underground here. It looks like they've combined Tinkerer with Cerise (if that woman is the actual Tinkerer) with the addition of the powerset of the cartoon Tinkerer where they can generate various weapons.

- Is Roxxon going to be Miles' OsCorp? Tinkerer is I guess Negative/Doc Ock in this scenario.

- The Venom Blast looks as overpowered as ever, but that should be fun to play.
    Considering how the PS4 Spider-Man game's events pretty much tarnished Norman Osborn's and Oscorp's reputation(s) even if Osborn was still a free man by the end, I could see Roxxon picking up Oscorp's slack as an allegedly more trustworthy alternative in the eyes of the public.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    -The Tinkerer is a female? Is that a henchman?
    Still holding out that Tomoe is one of the antagonists.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That would be cool to see, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Not alone in that, fingers crossed the Tinkerer is actually Tomoe. If they can make Harry Osborn's story tied with the Venom symbiote then nothing is really off the table at Insomniac.

I think Tomoe is viewed as more of an Ironheart villain than a Spider-Man villain to the point where they may not have considered using her.

I mean...maybe she's Tinkerer? It feels like they just combined Tinkerer with Ceres to do their own take exclusive to Miles. Although I'm not sure how you feminize "Phineas" so maybe the identity will be original.

Check out the suit you get when you buy a launch edition along with another mystery suit

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Check out the suit you get when you buy a launch edition along with another mystery suit
    You know, I wasn't sure how to feel about Miles just having his Classic suit ported over to the game, but this satisfies me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Tomoe is viewed as more of an Ironheart villain than a Spider-Man villain to the point where they may not have considered using her.

I mean...maybe she's Tinkerer? It feels like they just combined Tinkerer with Ceres to do their own take exclusive to Miles. Although I'm not sure how you feminize "Phineas" so maybe the identity will be original.
    Yeah, Tomoe is definitely primarily an Iron rogue, therefore they might not be allowed to use her. Debuted in Iron Man fighting Tony and Rhodey. Fought Riri and Pepper on her next appearance. Then Miles. Bendis was just reusing one of his own creations when she fought Miles.

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #21
    • SALADIN AHMED (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A) • Cover by JAVIER GARRÓN
    • KNULLIFIED VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee
    • MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY BRIAN HORTON
    • The climactic conclusion of THE ULTIMATUM SAGA!
    • Ultimatum’s master plan is in motion and it’s way bigger than you expect. Nearly everyone in Miles’ orbit and beyond is affected and needs to get in on the battle.
    • And if this issue is the battle, next is the war!!!
    • 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-17-2020 at 08:44 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman