Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Negaduck vs Mojo Jojo

Fight takes place in a neutral cartoon city. It's a full blown turf war. Both have access to their arsenal of weapons and tech but neither one has any help from any other super villains that they have worked with in the past. Who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

mojo is a villain but i'm not sure he could hang with the pure malice that negaduck has. knowing him, he'd probably blow up the city just for shits and giggles.

BANNED

Think mojo is miles ahead in coming up with more destructive tech than Nega duck who doesn't use as many gadgets IIRC.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Think mojo is miles ahead in coming up with more destructive tech than Nega duck who doesn't use as many gadgets IIRC.
    Yeah but Mojo is a Chatty Cathy. Negaduck's a LOT More willing to just chainsaw some dudes in half and then gloat later.

Also he's usually portrayed as better at control and conquer. Mojo wrecks things, Negaduck builds dystopias. SO in a turf war he'd be better at vassalizing whatever existing forces there are, and monetizing the existing businesses than Mojo.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Yeah but Mojo is a Chatty Cathy. Negaduck's a LOT More willing to just chainsaw some dudes in half and then gloat later.

Also he's usually portrayed as better at control and conquer. Mojo wrecks things, Negaduck builds dystopias. SO in a turf war he'd be better at vassalizing whatever existing forces there are, and monetizing the existing businesses than Mojo.
    and he does so by pure fear. dude held the fearsome five in line just by being that terrifying. i don't see mojo really doing something like that.

Spectacular Member

I got to go with Negaduck. Mojo Jojo does have superior tech and a scientific genius, but despite his whole embrace of villainy and what he considers evil, he has way too much morals and conscience to outfight Negaduck in a fight to the end. Negs with shotguns, chainsaws, and his own over-the-top ruthless personality would roll over whatever machines Mojo can whip up, and would destroy him hand-to-hand. I love both characters, but Negaduck all the way on this one.

BANNED

Bloodlust means that Mojo should be as ruthless as Negaduck and PIS being off, Mojo in his giant robot would just reduce Nega duck to a smear unless he brings something similar to the fight regardless.

How easy to use was Negaduck's dimension hopping tech ? Could he just d-dump Mojo Jojo ? Could Jojo come back from it ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and he does so by pure fear. dude held the fearsome five in line just by being that terrifying. i don't see mojo really doing something like that.
    ...I'd really like to see Negaduck try to intimidate Him.

If it isn't over in a day, it seems like Negaduck runs the risk of turning Mojo Jojo into some sort of a legit antihero.

I wouldn't rule out said Mojo Jojo being able to take it if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    ...I'd really like to see Negaduck try to intimidate Him.
    he'd probably just shoot mojo once he starts monologing.

Well, Mojo Jojo takes hits from near Kryptonian level heroes. Negaduck may be much more clever, but I think with PIS and high level feats, Mojo takes it in a short fight. But if by 'turf war' that includes appropriation and a general takeover, Negaduck wins.

BANNED

he'd probably just shoot mojo once he starts monologing.
    He means HIM not him. Lol Anyway if mojo is able to access all his stuff Negaduck is going to be torn to pieces but if it's a shooting match or something then Nega Duck has a chance.

He means HIM not him. Lol Anyway if mojo is able to access all his stuff Negaduck is going to be torn to pieces but if it's a shooting match or something then Nega Duck has a chance.
    him would probably appreciate just how evil negaduck is.

but i still stand by my "negaduck blows up the city" statement.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How easy to use was Negaduck's dimension hopping tech ?
    It was a big hole you jumped into, so pretty easy.

Could he just d-dump Mojo Jojo ?
    If he could remake it. I'm not sure he can. I think it was either a natural portal (that destroyed itself at the end of the 2-parter) or the tech was made by someone else, seeing as he never tried to go back and get his Negaworld assets to crush regular Canard.

Could Jojo come back from it ?
    Maybe...

It depends on how he makes it work. Inside the Space Between Dimensions was pretty weird, and that's for a trippy Disney cartoon.

Bloodlust means that Mojo should be as ruthless as Negaduck and PIS being off, Mojo in his giant robot would just reduce Nega duck to a smear unless he brings something similar to the fight regardless.
    But it's not an Arena Fight, it's trying to take over a city. Which means Mojo has to FIND Negaduck first. And Negaduck can camp him with a Rocket launcher, because giant robots are a lot easier to see than man-sized ducks.

him would probably appreciate just how evil negaduck is.

but i still stand by my "negaduck blows up the city" statement.
    That's a different Negaduck.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!