Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Pretty barebones issue not much really happened except maybe Psylocke and John are developing a psychic rapport with each other.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"We're not going to watch this poor bastard snog a robot, are we?"

Oh. Zub used Romulus. Thank God.

Hope Sinister throws Arcade into a trash compressor. F*** him.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 03-03-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yellow cyclone View Post
    oh alex..... lol
    That panel of him being dominated by the Goblin Queen was supposed to be his nightmare, but I have the feeling he may be enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was he responsible for the Mutant Massacre? Real talk. The Maraurders have been cloned and killed so many times that there is a case to be made for his innocence on that. Is this guy even the orignal? Should a person be responsible for the action's of their clone?
    Personally, I would find him deflecting the blame onto a clone to be a cop out, and I think if Wells is aiming for redemption then it is something I would like to see him taking accountability for.

Astonishing Member

I keep wondering since House of X and the villain greeting if Lady Mastermind has some role to play down the line. Now we have both her father and sister involved in yet another situation. Perhaps it's nothing or it's subtile build up.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was he responsible for the Mutant Massacre? Real talk. The Maraurders have been cloned and killed so many times that there is a case to be made for his innocence on that. Is this guy even the orignal? Should a person be responsible for the action's of their clone?
    Obviously that's something to consider. Infact it's a classic situation when it comes to clones or copies of a person who have done something terrible. It also becomes more critical the closer the copy is still to the original in memories and personality (as opposed to creating a baby clone of someone who isn't naturaly inclined towards violence, hence avoiding all the stimuli they formed them into the person the original was, see Evan aka. Genesis) or still supposed to be a direct continuation of the original (carrying on said originals memories).

It's a difficult situation to resolve and one not easily solved by applying real life law and logic to it, as it's a purely hyothetical scenario, involving a currently super natural scenario.

But as far as we can see he is still the same kind of person who would be capable of doing such an act. The question in the current version would more be how much he would be willing to do it compared to the version who did the deed.
    Which might also be where his guilt comes from, since he seems to think of himself as the direct continuation of the original Scalphunter, therefor responcible.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Given that he was put on Hellions because he assaulted a group of Morlocks who were attacking him for his actions in the Mutant Massacre...I'd say he still feels very responsible and why he seems to want to change.
    Even if it's not the same/"original" body, his mind/psyche download would have all the memories and emotions of his time as one of Sinister's Marauders and the atrocities he committed.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Oh. Zub used Romulus. Thank God.
    ?

10char

I love this book. Zeb is doing an amazing work developing and using all of his cast well.

Coll to see Lady Mastermind here. Wonder of the name or hair color is wrong. I would prefer it this was Regan but I guess it's Martinique since the hair color could be a more understandable mistake.

I love what he's doing with Psylocke. I feel sorry for her. The life she never had with her daughter is heartbreaking.

Alex and Maddie made me smile as well. He's messed up. Poor guy.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I'm so fucking glad Martinique has been used. Still reading the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I love this book. Zeb is doing an amazing work developing and using all of his cast well.

Coll to see Lady Mastermind here. Wonder of the name or hair color is wrong. I would prefer it this was Regan but I guess it's Martinique since the hair color could be a more understandable mistake.

I love what he's doing with Psylocke. I feel sorry for her. The life she never had with her daughter is heartbreaking.

Alex and Maddie made me smile as well. He's messed up. Poor guy.
    Zeb's the writer so if he wrote Martinque, than thats who it was intended to be. The colorist messed up. We see her through a camera so I could see him going for a coloring effect but it just looks too light for how dark her hair traditionally has been

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I keep wondering since House of X and the villain greeting if Lady Mastermind has some role to play down the line. Now we have both her father and sister involved in yet another situation. Perhaps it's nothing or it's subtile build up.
    Hickmann welcomed Lady Mastermind into Krakoa twice now, so maybe? And as long as the telepaths are off, the three of them could do some damage on Krakoa. Now the reasoning is a little bit more tricky. Regan and Martinique joined forces with Madelyne because she 1. forced them and 2. wnated their father back. Now that he's back, I can't see much reasoning into turning against Krakoa. Maybe Mystique could help with that? I don't know...

Extraordinary Member

Oh man.

We could actually get a Megan, Regan, Martinique and Jason reunion for the first time!

Great issue. Arcade is one of those few characters that i just want to see tortured and humiliated in the worst way. Don't get that feeling often.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    ?

10char
    He was one of the illusions beating up Wild Child. He was a villain from Wolverine: Origins when they did the Muramasa and Daken stuff.
    "Cable was right!"

Is it touching time

HAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHA I couldn't even continue reading after I saw that for like 10 minutes

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Pretty barebones issue not much really happened except maybe Psylocke and John are developing a psychic rapport with each other.
    It’s funny. I always considered Grey Crow the evil counterpart of Forge.

And in the alternate future that was just showed in Captain Marvel, Kwannon and Forge had a daughter together.