Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quesada has teased a bit more of his next project for Marvel

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/firs...ct-for-marvel/

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Quesada has teased a bit more of his next project for Marvel

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/firs...ct-for-marvel/
    Also he did said he'd mess with Peter and MJ on FB when he first teased his next project

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Also he did said he'd mess with Peter and MJ on FB when he first teased his next project
    Here's his Facebook post with more teaser art.

In the comments he says Devil Dinosaur is in the story, hints that Daredevil will be as well, and when asked to stay away from Peter and MJ, he said "nope."

Here's also a drawing he did of MJ for an art challenge, in case anyone hasn't seen it before.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Here's his Facebook post with more teaser art.

In the comments he says Devil Dinosaur is in the story, hints that Daredevil will be as well, and when asked to stay away from Peter and MJ, he said "nope."

Here's also a drawing he did of MJ for an art challenge, in case anyone hasn't seen it before.
    It's sad when someone is determined to degrade their already highly tarnished legacy so they can "own da fanboys", truly pathetic behavior on display. Outside of Pro Wrestling, I doubt there is a fandom that has such an antagonistic relationship with industry insiders and vice versa as American Comic Books, it's shameful really.

PS I hope someday the sooner the better, the facts behind Joe's departure are made public so I can spill my guts (here and several other places) without fear of being banned for "spreading rumors" about creatives.
    Last edited by Celgress; 06-11-2022 at 10:00 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Why can't anything he does for fun actually make it into the finished product? A Peter/MJ buddy road story with the Spider-Mobile is easy money.

Wow. What happened to MJ’s boobs? She’s usually varying degrees of busty, depending on the artist.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It's sad when someone is determined to degrade their already highly tarnished legacy so they can "own da fanboys", truly pathetic behavior on display.
    What are you talking about?

The fan said: "Just stay away from Peter Parker and MJ please."

Quesada replied: "Nope"

The fan was the rude one here. It is not a fan's place to dictate what work an artist takes on. Joe Quesada is free to work on whatever projects he wants.

This is toxic fan behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    What are you talking about?

The fan said: "Just stay away from Peter Parker and MJ please."

Quesada replied: "Nope"

The fan was the rude one here. It is not a fan's place to dictate what work an artist takes on. Joe Quesada is free to work on whatever projects he wants.

I can't imagine why a fan would not want to see the creator behind One More Day and One Moment in Time write Peter and MJ for a third time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

This is you projecting your own lowly opinion on fans (forgetting you yourself are one), onto the person without any proof he was being malicious

Quesada responded to him in a playful bit of banter.

You want someone in the office responding more aggressively to rude fans? Follow Nick Lowe on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I can't imagine why a fan would not want to see the creator behind One More Day and One Moment in Time write Peter and MJ for a third time.
    I'm not interested in his take on the franchise either, but there's a reason "don't like, don't read" is how non-toxic media consumption works.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

This is you projecting your own lowly opinion on fans (forgetting you yourself are one), onto the person without any proof he was being malicious
    I'm not really seeing how this could be read any other way.

You're not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Wow. What happened to MJ’s boobs? She’s usually varying degrees of busty, depending on the artist.
    Maybe she had a breast reduction surgery to not have back pain anymore .

Anyways, I know Quesada is detested for making OMD happen, and writing OMIT, but let's not be silly and overblow what happened.

Someone asked him to stay away from Spidey and MJ, he just said "Nope", apparently he's the bad guy for this? Eh...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I'm not interested in his take on the franchise either, but there's a reason "don't like, don't read" is how non-toxic media consumption works.
    Only problem is that Quesada made it impossible to get away from his Spider-Man without practically no longer reading Spider-Man.

The fact is that Marvel is going to do what they want with their characters.

Astonishing Member

The fact is that Marvel is going to do what they want with their characters.
    All the more reason for them to be in the public domain