Page 988 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 48888893897898498598698798898999099199299810381088 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 17573

Quote Originally Posted by trooper_thorn View Post

The reason I keep harping on this, and the reason I will continue to do so is that I am seeing people whitewash China's role in starting this worldwide crisis because they're either paid off or because it happens to suit their politics. We are seeing this insanity in real time.

The world is only in the situation it is because this genocidal police state decided to hide the disease for 1.5-2 months and they continue to lie and put the rest of the world at risk.
    The reason you keep harping is to shift the blame of what is happening here in America from Trump, who has been FUBAR.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I always enjoy the conspiracy theories trump supporters make up. I'll have to look this one up.

So let me get this straight, it's a conspiracy theory to point out that China likes to use money (either direct payments or threats to cut off market access) to get people to toe the party line?

Yeah, you should run with that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The reason you keep harping is to shift the blame of what is happening here in America from Trump, who has been FUBAR.

Aw that's so cute, although I do have to admit that I miss when people who didn't obsess over Trump every waking hour were merely Russian spies.

Ooh let me ask, is it still secretly pro-Trump to point out that we're probably already in double digit unemployment and need a plan for how to address the economic consequences of these shutdowns sooner rather than later? Because I did so love seeing you make that claim.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Someone on Twitter asked what Trump could do to earn your respect. I answered: He could announce that he was taking a break from tweeting, for the next 7 days, and stick to it. That would make me respect him a little bit, as I currently have zero respect for him.
    And today Trump tweeted about the high ratings for his news conferences But he missed the point of the NYT article, probably because he only focused on the ratings part. There are some news channels that don't want to broadcast them anymore since Trump more often than not is a fountain of misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by trooper_thorn View Post
    So let me get this straight, it's a conspiracy theory to point out that China likes to use money (either direct payments or threats to cut off market access) to get people to toe the party line?

Yeah, you should run with that.
    https://twitter.com/reptomcoleman/st...49568830730243

Well, China apparently managed to feed Trump his required dose of Flattery Flakes and get supplies that were going to be needed somewhere closer to home shortly, so there is that.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    https://twitter.com/reptomcoleman/st...49568830730243

Well, China apparently managed to feed Trump his required dose of Flattery Flakes and get supplies that were going to be needed somewhere closer to home shortly, so there is that.
    We really can't claim the moral high ground here if we try to castigate Trump for the one decent thing he's actually done throughout this whole debacle. I mean, do you think people in China are freaking out the fact that they are airlifting supplies into New York City now?

My wife just posited that Trump is so full of crap that it caused the world to run out of toilet paper.
    Dark does not mean deep.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Huh, I just noticed this. He was still advertising he was running for Congress up until a few days ago on his Twitter account, but whatever. He's out, but I'm sure he's still good for a profile for you WBE. I see him constantly post and reply in Trump's twitter feed and checking his account, he's gone full conspiracy theorist.

Joey Saladino — a controversial Youtuber known for urinating into his own mouth — has ended his bid for southern Brooklyn’s congressional seat to back a fellow Republican candidate, he announced on Thursday.

“Six months ago, there were no true Conservative / Pro-Trump candidates running in NY-11. Gun grabber, Never-Trump Nicole Malliotakis was the only option- and that was just unacceptable to me,” Saladino wrote in a Facebook post. “But in the last month, that has changed. A new candidate decided to join the race, Joe Caldarera.”

The 26-year-old internet personality announced his bid for the congressional seat — which encompasses part of southern Brooklyn and Staten Island — in May, and spent the last several months drawing heated opinions for his outrageous social media stunts.

For example, the Youtube prankster — who goes by the name “Joey Salads” online — staged a viral video in October when he attended a Bernie Sanders rally in Queens, and confronting attendees about whether they would house an undocumented immigrant.

Saladino has also been recorded donning a Nazi outfit — complete with numerous swastikas — for a “prank.”

But most infamously, Saladino went viral for peeing into his mouth for a provocative internet video — although he claims he “never swallowed.”
    If that's not a Republican Profile WBE, I don't know what is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    My wife just posited that Trump is so full of crap that it caused the world to run out of toilet paper.
    I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    And today Trump tweeted about the high ratings for his news conferences But he missed the point of the NYT article, probably because he only focused on the ratings part. There are some news channels that don't want to broadcast them anymore since Trump more often than not is a fountain of misinformation
    And his approval rating is higher than ever and his odd of winning re-election have increased. These are the results of having an education system ranked 27th in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    And his approval rating is higher than ever and his odd of winning re-election have increased. These are the results of having an education system ranked 27th in the world.
    Not sure, odd people get elected all the world.

Take Italy...probably one of the most civilised and talented people in the world. Berlusconi got elected there loads of times. And he makes Trump look a class act.

BANNED

Been consistently nailing it for the last 3 episodes, more so than other comedians.

On this date in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, as well as 2019, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen, who twice was appointed or won office after another Arizona Republican shuffled off their mortal coil in an equestrian accident. Sylvia Allen is a theocratic dunce who has called for laws to be passed to make church mandatory, has stated the Earth is only 6,000 years old during a debate about mining rights, wants to drug test welfare recipients, and has warned gay marriage will threaten not just national, but global security. She's also a big fan of conspiracy theories, trying to block the adaptation of the United Nations' 1992 Agenda 21 treaty because she thought it was a "Communist manifesto for the 21st Century", voted for HB 2173, another one of those bizarre bills from Republicans who want to allow gold and silver to be accepted as legal tender, .and actually hosting a town hall to allow wingnuts in her district to discuss Chemtrails. Allen also tried advocating for the law to be changed to prevent investigations into prison sexual harassment, not coincidentally after her son, a corrections employee, was being investigated for trying to bribe female inmates with packs of cigarettes in exchange for oral sex. So that’s a nice show of priorities from ol’ Sylvia. In the meantime, Allen is still in charge of the state’s Education Committee, which is still troubling, because she wonders out loud why she even bothers putting any money towards public education, at all while for those scoring at home, Arizona ranks 48th in public school spending, and if you ask Allen, that’s still two places too high.

When Sylvia Allen was re-elected in 2016, she narrowly edged out Democrat Nikki Bagley with 52% of the vote. That narrow margin did not bode well for her in 2018, when Democratic tail winds helping and her efforts to create ballot initiative to try to prevent the minimum wage in Arizona from ever being increased EVER AGAIN. She’s also was responding to constituents’ e-mail complaints about her under-funding the state education budget by responding with spelling errors like, “Give me a BRAKE, thus making their point about why more education is needed in the state.

And yet… Sylvia Allen was re-elected with 51% of the vote. We’ll have to see if she gets a primary, or general election challenger (she should, she almost lost in the mid-terms), and the filing deadline for any opponent to her is April 6th.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

In the past hours, Mr. Saladino has been tweeting about how harmless covid-19 is. I hope the families of future victims sue him.
    Last edited by SquirrelMan; 03-30-2020 at 04:07 AM.