Page 69 of 313 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4692

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian and Raven isn't a ship I think about much but I like their dynamic in the animated universe and a romance between their counter parts in that universe is believable. The progression of their relationship feels organic so far.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently there was a preview of Apokolips war or something because someone sent out an image of Damian from the movie, and gotta say...Jon’s not making any fun of his height in this one. It’s pretty clear that Damian has definitely aged past his current point in the comics when it comes to the animated movie verse.

Attachment 93657
    Yeah, you can tell by Stuart Allan's performance that he's aged over time.

He's wearing Ra's armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, you can tell by Stuart Allan's performance that he's aged over time.

He's wearing Ra's armor?
    Beats me, I mean this is supposed to be the movie where the Justice League rallies everyone from Justice League Dark and the Teen Titans together to strike back at Darkseid for the crud he’s been pulling, especially in Death and reign of Superman so why Damian is in Ra’s outfit who knows. I mean there’s an image out there of Morbius Chair Batman so honestly who really knows.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

In the comics who would be good for Damian to be in a relationship with ?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    In the comics who would be good for Damian to be in a relationship with ?
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?). If you ask tumblr shippers, they'll tell you Raven or Jon lol

Now that Irey West is back, that could be something....maybe...I don't know. He doesn't really have a lot of options and he's not a very social boy XD

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?).
    It does take place in the main universe because the school experienced Joker's Endgame, but their appearance was only limited to that title and Poison Ivy

More from JLD

So looks like something happens to make him go back to the LOA

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    More from JLD

I'm not up to date with the animated universe, but I haven't seen Bruce or Dick in any of the promotional material, which is pretty strange. DC puts Batman in everything.
    And the world seems to be in chaos. Maybe Bruce and a lot of other heroes are dead/missing?

Extraordinary Member

More from JLD

That’s proably where

That’s proably where he is headed since he is being fired as robins

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I'm not up to date with the animated universe, but I haven't seen Bruce or Dick in any of the promotional material, which is pretty strange. DC puts Batman in everything.
    And the world seems to be in chaos. Maybe Bruce and a lot of other heroes are dead/missing?
    Dick was in the 1st promo shots as was Bruce. These are stills from the preview that was at the end of Red Son. They are likely making the rounds because... shipping

Incredible Member

Dick was in the 1st promo shots as was Bruce. These are stills from the preview that was at the end of Red Son. They are likely making the rounds because... shipping
    I watched a video that had more footage, and Bruce and Dick weren't in any of it. It doesn't look like they will play a huge role even if they're in it.
    I saw a lot of Constantine, Superman, Raven and Damian. Wonder Women seemed to be under Darkseid's control, so maybe that's what happened to the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I watched a video that had more footage, and Bruce and Dick weren't in any of it. It doesn't look like they will play a huge role even if they're in it.
    I saw a lot of Constantine, Superman, Raven and Damian. Wonder Women seemed to be under Darkseid's control, so maybe that's what happened to the Justice League.
    From the spoilers I've seen it seems

spoilers:
    They must be part of the heroes who were captured on Apokolips. The heroes you named aside from Damian are the big players who get a squad together to go save them. Batman was in the Morbious Chair though in the cast list the voice actors for Batman, Harley, Damian were at the bottom while the ones you name were at the top
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?). If you ask tumblr shippers, they'll tell you Raven or Jon lol

Now that Irey West is back, that could be something....maybe...I don't know. He doesn't really have a lot of options and he's not a very social boy XD
    I have to say that is not a bad thing. I was worried when Damian got older they would couple him up with every breathing girl in DC Comics. Also I like both Damian's relationship with Djinn in the comics and Raven in the movies. Both present him in a tender way that fans normally don't get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I have to say that is not a bad thing. I was worried when Damian got older they would couple him up with every breathing girl in DC Comics. Also I like both Damian's relationship with Djinn in the comics and Raven in the movies. Both present him in a tender way that fans normally don't get to see.
    I hope Damian never ends up in a Nightwing situation. Where he ends up paired with alot of people - alot of the pairings end up popular and then they end up at each others throats. I'd much prefer them to just choose a love interest for him and stick with it, Damian doesn't really strike me as having a personality for lots of relationships, I think once he is with someone he would be pretty loyal.