Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2259
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Sometimes, even the bodies are not proof enough to assue someone will stay dead. Recently, Flash Thompson was resurrected too.
    True. His consciousness was still imprinted inside the symbiote hive in King in Black and after commandeering one of Knull's symbiote dragons, he just bonded with and reanimated his own corpse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    True. His consciousness was still imprinted inside the symbiote hive in King in Black and after commandeering one of Knull's symbiote dragons, he just bonded with and reanimated his own corpse.
    Really spooky when you said it that way. But on the other hand, Anti-Venom's healing abilities must be matching Wolverine's or even Hulk's now. The can heal even in the worst situations.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Really spooky when you said it that way. But on the other hand, Anti-Venom's healing abilities must be matching Wolverine's or even Hulk's now. The can heal even in the worst situations.
    Indeed, and given what happened in the latest Extreme Carnage . . . he's gonna need it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Spider-Men got a small reference in Amazing Spider-Man today, kinda neat. You think the Order of the Web would wanna help Pete is this kinda predicament, cause im still wondering what was the point of forming that team.

Speaking of Spider-Men, despite getting his memories of the Ultimate universe back, Miles hasn't mentioned anything about it since. You'd think he would've talked about it with his family and friends, but nah. He hasn't even mentioned it in his journal, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Spider-Men got a small reference in Amazing Spider-Man today, kinda neat. You think the Order of the Web would wanna help Pete is this kinda predicament, cause im still wondering what was the point of forming that team.
    A bunch of tie-ins you may or may not have to read?
    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Speaking of Spider-Men, despite getting his memories of the Ultimate universe back, Miles hasn't mentioned anything about it since. You'd think he would've talked about it with his family and friends, but nah. He hasn't even mentioned it in his journal, I don't think.
    That's been kind of the elephant in the room of Miles' 616 jump.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A bunch of tie-ins you may or may not have to read?

Preferably the main issues but i'll take anything over literally nothing lol
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 07-28-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's been kind of the elephant in the room of Miles' 616 jump.
    I mean in Spider-Men II it's clear that Miles still remembers and it's implied during the final issues of Bendis' run when Miles is talking to Aaron.

It's just weird that they made it a plot-point in Ahmed's run that Miles lost his memories and then got them back and it hasn't been brought up or addressed since.

I figured nothing would come of it since the tie-ins weren't even labeled Order of the Web and ultimately they didn't really do much from what I remember.
    I mean in Spider-Men II it's clear that Miles still remembers and it's implied during the final issues of Bendis' run when Miles is talking to Aaron.

It's just weird that they made it a plot-point in Ahmed's run that Miles lost his memories and then got them back and it hasn't been brought up or addressed since.
    I found it weird to bring ultimatum back to begin with after Spider-Men II's ending, it was even weirder that Miles apparently forgot the whole thing.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 07-28-2021 at 10:06 PM.

Incredible Member

Add it to the list of bizzare changes from Bendis' run that didn't really benefit Miles' or his story

Miles' memory of UU

Danika no longer being Ganke's girlfriend and just dropping off the face of the earth

Judge not knowing about Miles being Spider-Man.

Aaron leaving Miles' life to better himself just to be immediately reinserted when Ahmed wanted to use him, with Aaron just chilling in New York no less.

And as a personal aside, Aaron should have remained the Iron Spider a little longer then maybe becoming the Prowler once he started doing jobs for Ultimatum, or just stay Iron Spider that way when Ultimatum shows Aaron the UU Prowler mask, Aaron has more of a reason to be confused.

Add it to the list of bizzare changes from Bendis' run that didn't really benefit Miles' or his story

Miles' memory of UU

Danika no longer being Ganke's girlfriend and just dropping off the face of the earth

Aaron leaving Miles' life to better himself just to be immediately reinserted when Ahmed wanted to use him, with Aaron just chilling in New York no less.

And as a personal aside, Aaron should have remained the Iron Spider a little longer then maybe becoming the Prowler once he started doing jobs for Ultimatum, or just stay Iron Spider that way when Ultimatum shows Aaron the UU Prowler mask, Aaron has more of a reason to be confused.
    I'm with you on all of this, even the Iron Spider situation it was such a great design and it just got sold off screen to be replaced by an imo inferior Prowler suit.

Miles' memory of UU

Agreed. As well as dropping Miles' energy webs (which I liked) and bringing back Barbara to have them hook up again and then break up immediately in the next two issues.

I've been enjoying Ahmed's run so far, but there's definitely been some decisions that I think are a little questionable.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I figured nothing would come of it since the tie-ins weren't even labeled Order of the Web and ultimately they didn't really do much from what I remember.
    Correct, but they also didn't disband and swung off together, shortening their name to just The Order. "This isn't the end, its the beginning". I don't need them to be a ongoing team, i just want them to serve a purpose just once if they are gonna quickly be benched after Nick Spencer's run is done, even if its just helping out against all the Sinster teams while Peter tries to wrap things up with Kindred. Like cmon there are SIX of them on the team lol.

Correct, but they also didn't disband and swung off together, shortening their name to just The Order. "This isn't the end, its the beginning". I don't need them to be a ongoing team, i just want them to serve a purpose just once if they are gonna quickly be benched after Nick Spencer's run is done, even if its just helping out against all the Sinster teams while Peter tries to wrap things up with Kindred. Like cmon there are SIX of them on the team lol.
    Very true, especially considering Pete called in help for Red Goblin but apparently not for a small army.

Niffleheim

Agreed. As well as dropping Miles' energy webs (which I liked) and bringing back Barbara to have them hook up again and then break up immediately in the next two issues.

I've been enjoying Ahmed's run so far, but there's definitely been some decisions that I think are a little questionable.

I was glad Ahmed dropped Bendis' destined love interest Barbara and the eyesore energy web.