• This story is terrible and it has more plot holes than batman v superman

91 31.38%
  • I'm so skipping IvX

39 13.45%
  • ResurrXion can't come soon enough

81 27.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I feel like there must be some vital info missing here, because this so does not live up to the hype. Just what did "Cyclops" do that was so terrible then? Inconvenience baselines who wanted to become NuHumans? I can see why the Inhumans would still be upset with him, but seriously? This is what Cyke did that "doomed" the mutant race? Let folks know the T-Mist was deadly and got rid of half of it? That would MAYBE make sense if Storm & Co. had been lamenting the fact that he couldn't stop both clouds, but writers have made it sound like he was the reason for the latest attempts at mutant genocide. TBH, from all the fuss we've had across multiple titles -- X-Books and otherwise -- it feels like Lemire had something much worse planned for Cyke, then someone stepped in and told him to tone it down when it came time for the reveal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Needless death?

You make it sound like this lie could've saved millions of lives if Emma hadn't deceived almost everyone.
    ......Please eloborate. Cause you make it sound this was a necessity?

DoX was a crappy mini but the points were clear. Scott didn't do anything but things couldve been solved without the fight THAT much was clear. Emma is acting out for herself cause she found one person who cared for her or at least seem to.

so.......cyclops is really dead

Mighty Member

The thing I don't get is why have the twist that it was Emma the whole time even if EmmaClops didn't do anything wrong? EmmaClops was pretty awesome, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Start a war between 2 groups. That was the point of the first issue and the final panels of today's issue. Again not rocket science, Just fists no investigations. Hell issue one most of the Cycho's were complaining how scott jumped on inconclusive evidence.
    He started no war.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I feel like there must be some vital info missing here, because this so does not live up to the hype. Just what did "Cyclops" do that was so terrible then? Inconvenience baselines who wanted to become NuHumans? I can see why the Inhumans would still be upset with him, but seriously? This is what Cyke did that "doomed" the mutant race? Let folks know the T-Mist was deadly and got rid of half of it? That would MAYBE make sense if Storm & Co. had been lamenting the fact that he couldn't stop both clouds, but writers have made it sound like he was the reason for the latest attempts at mutant genocide. TBH, from all the fuss we've had across multiple titles -- X-Books and otherwise -- it feels like Lemire had something much worse planned for Cyke, then someone stepped in and told him to tone it down when it came time for the reveal.
    It still wouldn't.

All I'm getting out this mini is this:

Scott collapsed and Died, Emma jumped do to her obsessive love, Hence we had the TP projection to the world of inciting accusations without full conclusive evidence that this was premeditated attack on mutant kind. (The deal that makes Cyclops so damning)

Emma used TP projection to lie to everyone except a save few who found out, and To species practically went to war all under this lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    The thing I don't get is why have the twist that it was Emma the whole time even if EmmaClops didn't do anything wrong? EmmaClops was pretty awesome, actually.
    True. They could just blame it all on her, and it didn't had to be something SO horrible just... something.

It's not rocket science. IF ANYONE can point out why anyone other than ALex knows the X-Men been lied to WITHIN THE STORY prior to EXM launch and not make sense then by all means.

It's the point to Alex and Emma final panels. The EXM are going off a deception, Not a fact. THE READERS KNOW THE TRUTH the characters WITHIN THE STORY DON'T except for Alex, Emma, the Cuckoos, and possibly Magneto and Ilyanna.

Where working together could've averted needless death and solving a problem we went to jumping to conclusions and fist to cuffs. VERY similar to how USA responded to the middle east and Muslims.
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding your exact points but I'm going to attempt answer as if I do. We may be seeing things from opposite angles or we may be seeing them from the same, not really clear, so I apologize if this comes across wrong.

I don't see why anyone aside from Inhumans are angry at Cyclops. As far as being angry at Emma, I can understand that, if not for the actions for the deception. But she still was attempting to do good. I think when/if the truth is found out, hell will break loose at the fact she kept the real death of Cyclops from most everyone. For that there will be repercussions as it's a matter of trust. But the actual plan she enacted, I still would support that from her. She just knew she would not be able to rally people the way Cyclops would, not everyone fully trusts her and in part of that she doesn't have the leadership capabilities to convince people to follow her plan. Even if her plan was spot on.

As for working together, they tried that. The Inhumans ended up putting the X-Men to sleep, some of them while in the air. I'm surprised none of them went SPLAT when hitting the ground, oh but that would make the Inhumans look bad. Meanwhile Black Bolt and Medusa enact a plan to murder Cyclops (okay, Emmaclops's projection but still, the intent was there). After absolutely no one was killed to stop the cloud except for a mutant who sacrificed his life to do so.

I'm not trying to say the Inhumans are coming across eeeeeevillllll here,I can see some reasons for their own judgements up to the point they decided to kill "Cyclops", but there is no way the X-Men come across as the bad party here. Like I said, if Madrid had accidentally been destroyed, yes, absolutely, but the change to the cloud was harmless. A threat to lives was removed. To me, that's what peace generates from.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    He started no war.
    THat's because storm stopped that from happening. Alex states so in the final panels.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Start a war between 2 groups. That was the point of the first issue and the final panels of today's issue. Again not rocket science, Just fists no investigations. Hell issue one most of the Cycho's were complaining how scott jumped on inconclusive evidence.
    Except Storm made a truce with them at the end of the issue. The only person who died because of "Cyclops" was Alchemy.

So what did "Cyclops" actually do that was so horrible he made mutants hated more than ever, especially since Storm was praising him at his funeral?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding your exact points but I'm going to attempt answer as if I do. We may be seeing things from opposite angles or we may be seeing them from the same, not really clear, so I apologize if this comes across wrong.

I don't see why anyone aside from Inhumans are angry at Cyclops. As far as being angry at Emma, I can understand that, if not for the actions for the deception. But she still was attempting to do good. I think when/if the truth is found out, hell will break loose at the fact she kept the real death of Cyclops from most everyone. For that there will be repercussions as it's a matter of trust. But the actual plan she enacted, I still would support that from her. She just knew she would not be able to rally people the way Cyclops would, not everyone fully trusts her and in part of that she doesn't have the leadership capabilities to convince people to follow her plan. Even if her plan was spot on.

As for working together, they tried that. The Inhumans ended up putting the X-Men to sleep, some of them while in the air. I'm surprised none of them went SPLAT when hitting the ground, oh but that would make the Inhumans look bad. Meanwhile Black Bolt and Medusa enact a plan to murder Cyclops (okay, Emmaclops's projection but still, the intent was there). After absolutely no one was killed to stop the cloud except for a mutant who sacrificed his life to do so.

I'm not trying to say the Inhumans are coming across eeeeeevillllll here,I can see some reasons for their own judgements up to the point they decided to kill "Cyclops", but there is no way the X-Men come across as the bad party here. Like I said, if Madrid had accidentally been destroyed, yes, absolutely, but the change to the cloud was harmless. A threat to lives was removed. To me, that's what peace generates from.
    So again, what was wrong with going to the inhumans like Storm did, getting to the bottom of the matter, Figuring out TOGETHER and even using alchemy to change the cloud? I guess that's to easy cause a fight was THAT much needed.

Fantastic Member

EMMACLOPS WAS RIGHT!

I need one image of this

Mighty Member

There wouldn't have even been a fight if Medusa didn't try to stop Alchemy from fixing the cloud.

......Please eloborate. Cause you make it sound this was a necessity?

DoX was a crappy mini but the points were clear. Scott didn't do anything but things couldve been solved without the fight THAT much was clear. Emma is acting out for herself cause she found one person who cared for her or at least seem to.
    Elaborate on the needless death and I will.

How many months has it been since DoX? 8 or 9. What has talking accomplished. Stopping a portion of the terrigen mist was the quickest solution which Cyclops' death proves it. No cure has been found.
    Last edited by MosSuperman; 11-23-2016 at 09:17 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Except Storm made a truce with them at the end of the issue. The only person who died because of "Cyclops" was Alchemy.

So what did "Cyclops" actually do that was so horrible he made mutants hated more than ever, especially since Storm was praising him at his funeral?
    yea stated storm stopped it. Again the Deception and sending to groups to fight without conclusive evidence. THAT's what was done that was SOO bad. Again Not rocket science nor hard to understand.