Page 179 of 234 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3509
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

You have to feel for Herbert who kept converting these wild 4th downs ...6 times. So all that and he watches his team call a time out and give the Raiders time to set up and do a big run at the end.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    The Eagles will have to beat a team with a winning record to do it, something they haven't managed to do even once this season.

-M
    There's always a first time for everything. Heh! Meanwhile, here's the schedule for Wild Card weekend:

Saturday 1/15
    AFC: No. 5 seed Las Vegas Raiders at No. 4 Cincinnati Bengals (4:30 pm)
    AFC: No. 6 New England Patriots at No. 3 Buffalo Bills (8:15 pm)

Sunday 1/16
    NFC: No. 7 Philadelphia Eagles at No. 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1:00 pm)
    NFC: No. 6 San Francisco 49ers at No. 3 Dallas Cowboys (4:30 pm)
    AFC: No. 7 Pittsburgh Steelers at No. 2 Kansas City Chiefs (8:15 pm)

Monday 1/17
    NFC: No. 5 Arizona Cardinals at No. 4 Los Angeles Rams (8:15 pm)

Byes: Green Bay Packers (NFC) and Tennessee Titans (AFC)
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    My Steelers might just be the 7th seed, on their way to their 7th championship, with number 7 under center!

Sometimes the stars do align!
    Should we expect Biblical consequences?

Anyhow, it's nice they get another shot. There were some good games the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Should we expect Biblical consequences?

Anyhow, it's nice they get another shot. There were some good games the other day.
    People thought the Steelers were cooked after that miserable tie against Detroit. Kudos to Pittsburgh for having rallied to make the postseason.

Mike Tomlin is pretty impressive as a coach. he did not let the bad start get him or his players down and they rallied to get into the post season. I am a Cincy fan but I am impressed at what they did.

Meanwhile my Bengal's facing the Raiders in the wildcard at home. We beat the Raiders in Vegas 32 to 13? I think that was the score. So it has me a bit worried that the Raiders are out for hardcore revenge. Even more so given the Bengal's history. But I am going to have the game on and root for them like crazy! We are going to get weather here in Cincy. maybe snow that day but at the least rain and cold. So not sure how that will effect the Raiders.

i would love to see the Eagles slap around the Bucs. But then again if they do it will lead to a flurry of tweets from AB about how the team cant win without him. And if the Cowboys lost I dont think I would cry.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that Minnesota has cleaned house, firing head coach Mike Zimmer and GM Rick Spielman.

ADDENDUM: The morning of the long knives continues as I got another alert that Matt Nagy of the Bears just got the chop.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-10-2022 at 07:24 AM.

Black Monday continues....Matt Nagy is out at Chicago !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

SURPRISE ALERT: Just heard Brian Flores is out in Miami! I doubt anyone saw THAT coming!

Spielman will go down as a guy who has paid Kirk Cousins nearly $150 million dollars for no playoff appearances. Its one of those...you can't believe its real. But now the Vikings have a GM who likely is gonna look at finding a QB for 2023. Because Spielman gave Cousins a 2 year high paid extension before last season. So the team is on the hook for it in 2022.

What is that 5 HC this season? Meyer and the 4 after the season?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Why your team sucks has hit my Dolphins. They fire the guy who gave them a 7 game winning streak, helped make Tua the most accurate passer in the league, came a game away from the playoffs AND beat the Pats with nothing on the line. That is a very good HC. What are they thinking? He will get a new spot soon, and Miami will probably hire someone who makes us say "they should have kept Flores" all next year.

Meanwhile, the Giants are keeping Judge?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The playoffs will be interesting with a lot of parity in the match ups.

Saturday 1/15
    AFC: No. 5 seed Las Vegas Raiders at No. 4 Cincinnati Bengals - Could go either way, give the edge to the Bengals
    AFC: No. 6 New England Patriots at No. 3 Buffalo Bills - Could go either way, with the Bills playing better right now

Sunday 1/16
    NFC: No. 7 Philadelphia Eagles at No. 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Brady and the Bucs take this one
    NFC: No. 6 San Francisco 49ers at No. 3 Dallas Cowboys - Could go either way, depends on how Jimmy G plays
    AFC: No. 7 Pittsburgh Steelers at No. 2 Kansas City Chiefs -Pat and Andy take this, Ben bows out with a good season.

Monday 1/17
    NFC: No. 5 Arizona Cardinals at No. 4 Los Angeles Rams - Could go either way
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm extremely happy that my Titans soul crushed the Texans 28-25 since the Texans failed to keep the Titans from getting a 1st round bye because Titans took advantage of the Texans terrible run defense, also because the Titans scored a needed touchdown in the 2nd Half after scoring 21 points in the 1st Half.
    A moral victory for the Texans because kept the TItans from covering the spread, and did make the game dramatic in the 2nd Half.

The last time the Titans were the number 1 AFC Seed was historic 2008 the year Obama a black man got elected US President.

I was confident texting my family members that the Titans would defeat the Texans, and the Titans win the Super Bowl.
    I see I was proven right about them defeating the Texans, and I'm confident the Titans win the Super Bowl because Foreman and a very fresh rested Henry will be damn hard to contain, also Hillard, and the rest of the Titans offense arsenal including AJ Brown, and the Titans defense that can pressure the QB, sack the QB, create turnovers, etc.
    Also, the Titans have the home-field advantage that makes it more likely they'll reach the Super Bowl since they have home-field advantage, and they don't need to play a Wild Card game so to reach the Super Bowl they need to win 2 Playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    SURPRISE ALERT: Just heard Brian Flores is out in Miami! I doubt anyone saw THAT coming!
    The Aquatic Mammals of Miami continue to make bad decisions.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

As a Pats fan glad to hear about Flores. You ask me, they should jettison that Waddle fella too. Too young to play professional ball. Stick with proven vets like Will Fuller.