Page 658 of 782 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " It's Killrog and the plan is after he's overthrown is to have him executed." Qaztoh said Praxat skin turns blue at this as a emojis that are show rolling their eyes appear in her goggles. " Oh come that's not a plan you can't just executed Killrog and it would be difficult executed him anyway since Replitas have insane regeneration. also your forgetting about the false Kami Zykona she also needs to be dealt with, so this is the plan both Zykona and Killrog will be taking into custody by the Galaxy Police." Praxat said
    "A childish ambition," Parsley responded dryly, "with nothing but an optimistic destination in mind and no thought to the journey."

Qaztoh was a very much unrefined version of Sarada. Young, ambitious, and horribly immature. At least her sister knew she needed to grow up and – admittedly – had. That was, of course, out of necessity. This frog in front of her was not a Queen. Not yet. Thus, there was no need for her to mature because no one depended on her.

"What is your plan to oust Killrog and to liberate your people?"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 02-24-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Korry manages to water jet himself away from touching outside the arena, water shooting out his feet to propel him up further.

He points down and all the left over water around the arena shoots at Meehsas like dagger, razor sharp and dangerous.
    "Y'know...there is such a thing as overhydration..." Meehsas quipped as the razor sharp water daggers sped towards him. He had to act quickly and with a swift and powerful motion, he punched a chunk out of the arena and shapeshifted it into....a giant chicken breast, roasted to perfection.

The sergeant raised it above his head covering his body and shielding him from the shard of water as they neared him. He knew he couldn't stay on the defensive forever, however. Think of his next move, Meehsas bit a chunk out of the chicken and with a SLAM! suddenly punched it at Korry, apparently hard enough to ignite the entire roasted bird.

"Wanna get in shape, you'll need lots of protein," Meehsas advice placing two fingers to his temple while raising his other hand in the air pointing at the burning poultry "Can't go wrong with lean meats like like chicken!"

His open hand suddenly closed into a fist and the roasted chicken exploded with a wave of ki, showering the audience with free chunks of chicken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "I'm willing to bet that this...Emperor of all Saiyans is in fact....a Super Saiyan," Blizzar noted. "I assume you've heard the legends, yes? I don't think we can say he is based on one foght, but I'm confident we will witness the terrifying power of a Super Saiyan by the tourney's end. In fact, I'm willing to bet...nine hundred million dollars on that fact," he stated with confidence.
    “Nah! Super Saiyans. A rumor. A mad rumor. You’re on, Blizzar.”
    Held said nothing as the bet was agreed upon between the two.

Mentally, he was astounded to hear Blizzar make such a brazen challenge. If it had been on Sarada, or another Saiyan, perhaps it would have been worth entertaining the idea that Blizzar was aware of something that he was not. But the Saiyan Emperor? There seemed to be something vaguely familiar about him, but Held couldn't quite place it. And unless Blizzar had been to this galaxy before, odds are he shouldn't either.

It seemed like a foolish gamble, and Blizzar was no fool...Was he expecting something to occur during the tournament?

"Well, I know I said you were a bit too cautious, but I guess our roles have reversed. I'll pass on this one, gentlemen. I like to bet on longshots, not miracles..."

What's your game, Blizzar? What is it you're hiding....

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Excuse me...." A pile of food with a pair of legs under it stepped up to the two. "Here....please hold this."

Cthylla dropped the pile of food onto Althena, burying her underneath it, and turned to Samson while smiling with her hands folded neatly in front of her. "Frogive me, I didn't mean to intrude....I witnessed your fight and wished to extend my congratulations."
    Althena pulls her self up out of the pile of food and addresses Samson . " Don't think too hard about it! the only reason I'm telling you this is that I know that you a good person so you can be trusted ." Althena said Althena writes a note and hands it to Samson that reads I'm here along with others from a another timeline on a mission to stop a very bad man from screw around with time .

Please keep these a secret don't tell anyone!
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-24-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "A childish ambition," Parsley responded dryly, "with nothing but an optimistic destination in mind and no thought to the journey."

Qaztoh was a very much unrefined version of Sarada. Young, ambitious, and horribly immature. At least her sister knew she needed to grow up and – admittedly – had. That was, of course, out of necessity. This frog in front of her was not a Queen. Not yet. Thus, there was no need for her to mature because no one depended on her.

"What is your plan to oust Killrog and to liberate your people?"
    " My plan is well after one year of training under my ancestor Althena in Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam, and then I defeat him in hand to hand combat ." Praxat crosses her arms at this comment . " Well that's highly unlikely Even in one year Killrog will still be more powerful than you." Praxat said Qaztoh turns around to face Praxat .

" Okay then I'll bested him in a game of shogi and Liberate our people that way!" Praxat is shock by Qaztoh's response " what the hell that's not a plan, that's a horrible plan! You can't just leaving the fate of our race in the hands of a damn board game! Here's a better plan we get the aid of Galaxy Police and warriors to aid us in taking down Killrog and Zykona" Praxat said.

Qaztoh skin turns red at hearing this as anger emoji shows in her pendant " hey my plan isn't horrible I'm a Pro Shogi player ! So it's not like I would lose to someone like Killrog who's probably a total newbie !" Qaztoh said . Praxat palms her face " of course it's a horrible plan . It's just having the fate of entire race rest on something like a game of rock , paper and scissors!" Praxat said
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

" My plan is well after one year of training under my ancestor Althena in Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam, and then I defeat him in hand to hand combat ." Praxat crosses her arms at this comment . " Well that's highly unlikely Even in one year Killrog will still be more powerful than you." Praxat said Qaztoh turns around to face Praxat .

" Okay then I'll bested him in a game of shogi and Liberate our people that way!" Praxat is shock by Qaztoh's response " what the hell that's not a plan, that's a horrible plan! You can't just leaving the fate of our race in the hands of a damn board game! Here's a better plan we get the aid of Galaxy Police and warriors to aid us in taking down Killrog and Zykona" Praxat said.

Qaztoh skin turns red at hearing this as anger emoji shows in her pendant " hey my plan isn't horrible I'm a Pro Shogi player ! So it's not like I would lose to someone like Killrog who's probably a total newbie !" Qaztoh said . Praxat palms her face " of course it's a horrible plan . It's just having the fate of entire race rest on something like a game of rock , paper and scissors!" Praxat said
    More evidence that this girl was ill-prepared for the throne. Much like Sarada, Qaztoh had no inlking what sort of trials and intense tribulations a crown carried with it. Unlike Sarada, the Princess standing before her didn't have a wise mother-figure to guide her - because Praxat was not wise in any sense of the word - nor did she have several former monarchs comprising her inner council.

She would be alone; or perhaps Toadia had some kind of council. But, given what these three have shown her, she did not foresee a comfortable rule for Queen Qaztoh.

"So, you have no plan. Understood. I suppose it's all the same that you ran and stay away while your people were being slaughtered in droves to satisfy the bloodlust of a tyrant. I can only imagine the bitter disappointment they would feel when they hear their sterling future leader's brilliant plan to liberate them is to challenge their tormentor to a game of Shogi. Perhaps dying at Killrog's hand would be more preferable to the flogging your followers will give you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held said nothing as the bet was agreed upon between the two.

Mentally, he was astounded to hear Blizzar make such a brazen challenge. If it had been on Sarada, or another Saiyan, perhaps it would have been worth entertaining the idea that Blizzar was aware of something that he was not. But the Saiyan Emperor? There seemed to be something vaguely familiar about him, but Held couldn't quite place it. And unless Blizzar had been to this galaxy before, odds are he shouldn't either.

It seemed like a foolish gamble, and Blizzar was no fool...Was he expecting something to occur during the tournament?

"Well, I know I said you were a bit too cautious, but I guess our roles have reversed. I'll pass on this one, gentlemen. I like to bet on longshots, not miracles..."

What's your game, Blizzar? What is it you're hiding....
    "Perhaps, old boy, perhaps..." Blizzar answered vaguely. "Let's just say I've got a good feeling. Can't quite place it..." Of course he could. This Saiyan's ki...it was similar to that of one of the other M-Fighters, the half-saiyan whelp. If there was a chance that this was his alternate and an emperor no less...there was an overwhelmingly strong chance.

Luck was certainly on the side of universe 15 this day. Certainly nothing could go wrong...though, Blizzar had a thought...a memory of something said to him moments earlier that he missed.

Althena walks back to her seat after having a talk with Samson Balon . " So I just had a talk with that Samson Balon, what a nice fella ." Althena said
    Blizzar had to shake his head, clear himself of the paranoia. Blizzar cheerfully turned to look at Althena and asked, "Forgive me for missing your earlier comment, but...what did you talk with Mister Balon about?" he inquired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    More evidence that this girl was ill-prepared for the throne. Much like Sarada, Qaztoh had no inlking what sort of trials and intense tribulations a crown carried with it. Unlike Sarada, the Princess standing before her didn't have a wise mother-figure to guide her - because Praxat was not wise in any sense of the word - nor did she have several former monarchs comprising her inner council.

She would be alone; or perhaps Toadia had some kind of council. But, given what these three have shown her, she did not foresee a comfortable rule for Queen Qaztoh.

"So, you have no plan. Understood. I suppose it's all the same that you ran and stay away while your people were being slaughtered in droves to satisfy the bloodlust of a tyrant. I can only imagine the bitter disappointment they would feel when they hear their sterling future leader's brilliant plan to liberate them is to challenge their tormentor to a game of Shogi. Perhaps dying at Killrog's hand would be more preferable to the flogging your followers will give you."
    Praxat chips in . " Qaztoh you can't beat Killrog but you can help our people in other way." So let me be the one to take Killrog down, and now for your information Parsley , Qaztoh didn't run away my family sent her away in order to keep her safe!" Praxat said

Praxat and Parsley words rattle though Qaztoh 's head and like a stroke of lightning she finds her resolve and realizes what she can do to take down Killrog and liberate her people as she crosses her arms. " that's right Praxat protect me from Killrog when he massacre my family nine years ago and her family sent me away three years ago to keep me safe , but I need to take down Killrog not just for myself but for my people, I can't be dependent on others forever . I realize how I'm going to take him down and that is with science ! so I do have a plan and it is to create a invention that will help me take down Killrog by exploiting the biological flaws of his physiology and liberate my people !" Qaztoh said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-25-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out

"Perhaps, old boy, perhaps..." Blizzar answered vaguely. "Let's just say I've got a good feeling. Can't quite place it..." Of course he could. This Saiyan's ki...it was similar to that of one of the other M-Fighters, the half-saiyan whelp. If there was a chance that this was his alternate and an emperor no less...there was an overwhelmingly strong chance.

Luck was certainly on the side of universe 15 this day. Certainly nothing could go wrong...though, Blizzar had a thought...a memory of something said to him moments earlier that he missed.

Blizzar had to shake his head, clear himself of the paranoia. Blizzar cheerfully turned to look at Althena and asked, "Forgive me for missing your earlier comment, but...what did you talk with Mister Balon about?" he inquired.
    " well I thought he could be a good assist to our team so I wrote I note to him telling him everything, but I doubt he even believe it though. I wonder was that a bad thing or a good thing that I told him about our mission here ? " Althena whisper.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-25-2019 at 03:03 AM.
    My Forum check it out

" well I thought he could be a good assist to our team so I wrote I note to him telling him everything, but I doubt he even believe it though. I wonder was that a bad thing or a good thing that I told him about our mission here ? " Althena whisper.
    "Considering the fact that our esteemed host likely has eyes and ears everywhere throughout the premises, it was a foolish choice indeed," Blizzar answered in a hushed tone, though outwardly he remained jovial. "But hopefully this timeline's Balon is as much of a force for good as you assumed. From now on on, however...I'd advise you to remain near either Held or I."

"Considering the fact that our esteemed host likely has eyes and ears everywhere throughout the premises, it was a foolish choice indeed," Blizzar answered in a hushed tone, though outwardly he remained jovial. "But hopefully this timeline's Balon is as much of a force for good as you assumed. From now on on, however...I'd advise you to remain near either Held or I."

Althena's skin turns blue and a confused emoji shows in Pendent ." How does he have eyes and ears everywhere, is he some kind of wizard? Yes I will stay near you and Held as find this timeline just as confusion as the one we came from. I don't understand this whole betting thing, why there's so many lights here , how this place even runs , why there's a glowing wizard outside, and why would some one place a bug, a insect in some place called a booth ? " Althena whisper
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-25-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Meanwhile on planet Qacriea in the Toadian Kingdom while hiding in a secret chamber along with the rest Praxat's family . Praxat's grandmother Araxat comes up with a way to catch one of the still roaming mind controlling Bowler hats . " Wait maybe we can capture one of those mind controlling bots after all." Araxat said has his skin turn bright green Sraxat responds to this.

" So I take it you have a plan old timer!" Sraxat said " yeah I do these bots are machines and just like any machine I betting their vulnerable to a electromagnetic pulse ! so all we need is to crate a electromagnetic pulse to take out one!" Araxat said Draxat skin turns blue as she gets worried .

" and how are we supposed to do that we don't have anything that can create a electromagnetic pulse ." Draxat said Araxat comforts her granddaughter ." we'll make one as a family! we are the Luue family and we are the descendants of Oilvibar . if we work together we can accomplish anything!" Araxat said.

with Araxat's words the Luue Family that is in the secret chamber get to work on created a EMP device to take down one of the mind controlling bots. It takes awhile but they managed to make the EMP device . " Okay now that's done we just need to lure one into a trap so that we can disable it with the EMP device . so one of us has to be bait !" Araxat said.

Sraxat crosses his arms at this comment. " Okay than we will draw straws to see who goes. who ever gets the longest straw is the one that gets to be the bait! Sraxat said the Luue Family then draw straws and Craxat gets the longest straw.

" Darn just my luck I just had to pull the longest straw didn't I!" Craxat said Araxat then discussions the rest of his plan. " okay now that everything is in place here's the plan. Craxat you will act as bait and lure one of those mind control bots into the secret chambers where the rest of us will be waiting. Eli , Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat you four hide somewhere and when Craxat gives the signal surprise the thing form behind and hold it down, after which I will use the EMP device to disable it!" Araxat said.

Araxat' prepares the EMP Device while Eli, Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat find places to hide to carry out Araxat's plan. Craxat leaves the Secret Chambers and when one of the mind control bots spots her she acts like bait and lures it into the secret chambers . Where Eli , Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat are waiting to ambush it. all six managed to jump the unsuspecting bot and hold it down long enough for Araxat to blast it with a electro magnetic pulse from the EMP device disabling it.

Araxat picks up the disable mind control bot " Now let's examine this thing so we can reengineering it to allow us to free the rest of our kind from the rest of the mind control bots still out there !" Araxat said
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Y'know...there is such a thing as overhydration..." Meehsas quipped as the razor sharp water daggers sped towards him. He had to act quickly and with a swift and powerful motion, he punched a chunk out of the arena and shapeshifted it into....a giant chicken breast, roasted to perfection.

The sergeant raised it above his head covering his body and shielding him from the shard of water as they neared him. He knew he couldn't stay on the defensive forever, however. Think of his next move, Meehsas bit a chunk out of the chicken and with a SLAM! suddenly punched it at Korry, apparently hard enough to ignite the entire roasted bird.

"Wanna get in shape, you'll need lots of protein," Meehsas advice placing two fingers to his temple while raising his other hand in the air pointing at the burning poultry "Can't go wrong with lean meats like like chicken!"

His open hand suddenly closed into a fist and the roasted chicken exploded with a wave of ki, showering the audience with free chunks of chicken.
    Korry was completely taken back by this and is rung out, the attack having knocked him off the arena.

He looks at Meehsas and sneaks his head.

“Most bizzar. Well...played, I guess.”

The crowd roars its approval as Charco and Slamming Sammy Soco are called up next.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default The benevolent Queen

In ancient times before Althena was frozen. a child, a young Replita swampy area hungry and thirsty . The young Replita bumps into a 19 year old Althena who just became the Toadian Queen. " So hungry, so thirsty , need food , need water !" the young Replita said.

out of the kindness of her heart Althena gives the young Replita some of her water and food . " Here you need this more than I do right now. say where are your parents are you lost? " Althena said The Young Replita drinks the water and eats the food.

he then thanks Althena for the water and food. " I'm Burok I got lost from parents after wicked and terrible spirit of the desert separate me from them. " Burok said Althena comforts Burok.

" You poor thing no child should be separate from their parents. Don't you worry I will help you get back to your parents safely !" Althena said. true to her word Althena helps the young Replita get back to his parents who had been search for him. Burok parents thank Althena and Althena shows her gratitude .

" Thank you two for the complement but I was just doing what I knew was right. In the art of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam one should be generous and selfless . I saw a child in need and acted accordingly to the principles of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam . " a 19 year old Althena said
    My Forum check it out

Korry was completely taken back by this and is rung out, the attack having knocked him off the arena.

He looks at Meehsas and sneaks his head.

“Most bizzar. Well...played, I guess.”

The crowd roars its approval as Charco and Slamming Sammy Soco are called up next.
    "On the battlefield, you've gotta learn to be prepared for anything and everything," Meehsas answered. "But keep up with the water, a balanced diet, and well regulated training regimen and you'll definitely be a contender next tournament!" the sergeant advised, patting Korry's back.

With that said, he left to join his allies.