Page 569 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 694695195595655665675685695705715725735796196691069 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    There are so many...and they keep coming out!!

The older couple looks adorable.

Another thing I saw was some lesbian couple cosplaying them. I found that cool.

I saw this, too. Waht a hit!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

I don't know about the other couple, but what's amazing is that to the rest of the world Clark and Lois are together despite what DC comics says, haha. XD
    The weird part is, even with everything DC does and says, they never really spend a year apart. There was that initial phase in the first months of the New 52 that it looked like they were undermining them in every way (new continuity in it and Earth One, Lois was dead in Injustice), but since then we had constantly Smallville and now Convergence/SM:L&C.

Not to mention stories with them in AoS, Superman: Unchained, a sort of teasing one in Futures End, and glimpses of them in Earth 2 series and Injustice. Definitely not including Jon Lane Kent and its timeline.

I guess it kind of show their strength as a couple.

Great cosplays!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Great costume pictures, everybody! I actually used the ones posted here and ones I found on Twitter and Tumblr last night to create the collage below. Obviously there are even more that have been posted since then than what's in the collage, so there was even more Clois love for Halloween. Fantastic!

Like I said, you even lost track of them because there are so many. Nonetheless, fantastic collage!

More sneak peek from the super Lee Weeks:

So classy!

Check out this video, too, of him inking: https://www.facebook.com/pencilsmudg...076416/?type=3

Man, so good.

No. 032 of 365
    The clean up.

By thesuperneumanns.

Mrs. Super Neumann is a lucky lady. I can see the sparkle in her eyes even tho she is a toy.

Best mom:

My mom is adorable. She surprised Melissa and I with our first ornament to celebrate our first upcoming Christmas. #Superman #LoisLane #Christmas
    Via jason_anthony__.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    More sneak peek from the super Lee Weeks:

So classy!

Check out this video, too, of him inking: https://www.facebook.com/pencilsmudg...076416/?type=3

Man, so good.

No. 032 of 365
    The clean up.

By thesuperneumanns.

Mrs. Super Neumann is a lucky lady. I can see the sparkle in her eyes even tho she is a toy.

Best mom:

Via jason_anthony__.
    Love that ornament! Did you know it also comes as a salt and pepper shaker set?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Love that ornament! Did you know it also comes as a salt and pepper shaker set?
    lois and clark are the salt and pepper from comics couples, complement each other so well

No. 031 of 365
    Happy Halloween!

By thesuperneumanns.
    So cool!!!

Beautiful, beautiful art!!!

There are so many...and they keep coming out!!

AWWW Thanks for all these adorables pictures!!! Great cosplays!

haha lol

=P

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Great costume pictures, everybody! I actually used the ones posted here and ones I found on Twitter and Tumblr last night to create the collage below. Obviously there are even more that have been posted since then than what's in the collage, so there was even more Clois love for Halloween. Fantastic!

WOW!!! Just WOW!

Awesome!

Next year we have to be prepared to save every link we find. Although we might have a problem with the 10k characters limit in here. :P

By the way, this year kicked last year's butt!
    And we had A LOT of clois costumes last year too! It makes me so happy ^_^
    This ship is unbeteable, Sorry not sorry =P

The weird part is, even with everything DC does and says, they never really spend a year apart. There was that initial phase in the first months of the New 52 that it looked like they were undermining them in every way (new continuity in it and Earth One, Lois was dead in Injustice), but since then we had constantly Smallville and now Convergence/SM:L&C.

Not to mention stories with them in AoS, Superman: Unchained, a sort of teasing one in Futures End, and glimpses of them in Earth 2 series and Injustice. Definitely not including Jon Lane Kent and its timeline.

...even if they want to change radically the things, their bond is stronger than their intentions. Also we have had great writers in AoS, SV, SU that understand their relationship and Lois's role in the Superman's mythology

I know right!! =)

More costumes (O_O Wow...see, see I told you!)

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Wonderful costumes!! especially the DP's passes and the glasses ^_^

Parallels

Proactive Clark is so sexy ^_-

Source: delicatecherry

Brave New Metropolis’ - 2x12 (Superman Animated Series) & ‘Rabid’ - 9x03 (Smallville)
    – Superman/Clark Kent tending to Lois’ wound.

Source: queendelany

Sexy clois by sexyclois ^_-

Second part

Beautiful! ♥