Page 59 of 182 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

He doesn't even need to stop being Nightwing, stop hanging out with the Bat-family or leave Bludhaven to do it. All they need to do is maintain contact with Spyral cast. He can visit them anytime, they can visit him anytime. Make stories using both of them. All of them. Involve the family too. They've done it before in Eternal. Keep doing it.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-01-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Just have Nightwing agent of Spyral, problem solved. make Nightwing the face of espionage and spy corner in the dcu. it's not like he has anything better to do, also isn't spyral supposed to be coming back in action comics soon?

And hell have him take Stephanie with him, she fits right in with spyral and st.hadrian. Im just tired of my girl rotting away in limbo. The batfamily is overcrowed and dick, steph and helena can use there own corner.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 10-01-2018 at 03:52 AM.

What if.... and I hate the Amnesia story idea, but, what if Lobdell brings in Damian to try and help Grayson regain his memories
    Last edited by Denirac; 10-01-2018 at 06:32 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I definitely agree about making Nightwing the resident super-spy of the DCU. It's a fun niche for him, and it opens up an avenue and gives Dick a role he can own. There's a whole supporting cast, mission statement, and rogues gallery already established and tons of other characters and organizations that could be pulled in, from the Crime Circus to HIVE to Quarc to the cult of Kobra.......

Nightwing: Agent of Spyral (I'd make him director, personally) is a big, nice, easy slam dunk for DC. I just wish they viewed Nightwing as a viable solo property and not just an attache to the Batman IP. Dick can stand on his own just as successfully as Harley Quinn (I even bought a Nightwing t-shirt yesterday) if only DC saw that the character has potential beyond lifting the Bat franchise up by a few sales points.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    What if.... and I hate the Amnesia story idea, but, what if Lobdell brings in Damian to try and help Grayson regain his memories
    IM expecting Damain, babs and Alfred to all pitch in

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to expect anyone. Obviously storywise they don’t seem to even know what they are doing with this yet, but it actually seems like part of their motivation behind this is to contain the character in his own corner and isolate him from everything else they are doing.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-01-2018 at 09:02 AM.

New Titans Trailer! This one is much better.

Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Netflix?
    Only outside of the US.

https://deadline.com/2018/10/titans-...mpression=true

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

BBRae looking cute
    Better cut on the Robin fight. He no longer looks like he's killing people.
    Dick and Dove already know each other.
    I'm not warming up on Starfire costume, I just got used to it.

That kiss

I like the slogan they chose. The only thing I am miffed about is that they are going into such a conventional depiction of Kory's and Raven's powers. Too much fire instead of starbolts wherever green or pink and Raven seems more demon than wichty or connected to mysticism.

Dick might not be the heart of the DCU anymore but he seems to be the heart of the Titans show. And that feels pretty good eight now.

I'm glad Netflix is covering the show internationally.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    at least he still sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Cool, when does Dick show up?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Seems like not even a bullet to the brain is enough to dampen Dick’s mood.