Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Instead on voting and approving the plan. Would it not have been better if Scott proposed the idea of chopping Calahans head off a few issues ago. Because that seemed obvious. It was rather pointless to approve one plan and change halfway through

Anyway I'm sure Callahan made a deal with Nasrth like Cameron Hodge.
    why couldnt Rosenberg have just used Hodge?

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Ok, so, stupid question.....all of the mutants who died are still dead? LOL

I know there were people who posted that it would all be undone when AoXM was over, but since I didn't read that, can I assume that Chamber, Wolfsbane, and the others are still dead? Illyana is still stuck as Darkchylde?

Oh, and now is Jubilee going to be hunting down Karma to get her son back?
    yeah everyone's still dead as of this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Fraction would leave the premises after finding out he can't write about the only thing he cares about (Scemma)
    hmmm Fration not being able to write Scemma vs giving him a creative team of Pixie, Dazzler, Northstar, Namor, and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    where's alan moore
    Wave 1.5 for an X-Man solo

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Alan Moore will put a curse on all of you for mentioning his name alongside Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    why couldnt Rosenberg have just used Hodge?

yeah everyone's still dead as of this issue
    The Friends of Humanity, Purifiers, the Right were so organised during Messiah Complex. It was very satisfying for someone who like me who likes order, collecting stationary and organising everything. Callahan was just so stupid.

Reverend Stryker had a contingency for Magik they had contingencies for everything. Callahan let Emma roam free using her telepathy to broadcast SOS messages. Should have called the Avengers for help. Tony Stark could have shut that bomb off.

The Friends of Humanity, Purifiers, the Right were so organised during Messiah Complex. It was very satisfying for someone who like me who likes order, collecting stationary and organising everything. Callahan was just so stupid.

Reverend Stryker had a contingency for Magik they had contingencies for everything. Callahan let Emma roam free using her telepathy to broadcast SOS messages. Should have called the Avengers for help. Tony Stark could have shut that bomb off.
    But that would require Emma to have a brain, which she doesn't, in this run anyway.

Also in regard to the the ethos. When Cyclops said X-Mem don't kill at the beginning of this run and the solution is chop his head off. Like what have we learnt. What growth. Have we moved from A to B.

Also if you're going to destroy the mind block do it in a stable and orderly fashion not when you're standing at ground zero with journalists and cameras ready to take pictures

Also was Wolverine still brainwashed towards the end because he had to be brainwashed to even be nice to Cyclops. The chummy attitude at the end was bizzare compared with his thoughts and feelings at the start. Wolverine spent most of this run growling like a crazy person

And Dani for FFS show some.conviction you don't get to undo your vote. This is the second time in this run she tried to shirk responsibility

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Also was Wolverine still brainwashed towards the end because he had to be brainwashed to even be nice to Cyclops. The chummy attitude at the end was bizzare compared with his thoughts and feelings at the start. Wolverine spent most of this run growling like a crazy person
    At this point, I feel there are some things from this run that will never make any sense.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Señor Cyklops: TIME TO FORGE A BETTER PATH

Monsier Rosenberg: *team members killing, butchering, beheading, and assassinating*

Señor Salvador Summers:

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Also in regard to the the ethos. When Cyclops said X-Mem don't kill at the beginning of this run and the solution is chop his head off. Like what have we learnt. What growth. Have we moved from A to B.
    Those kinds of morals get pushed aside when there are no more X-Men.

Also if you're going to destroy the mind block do it in a stable and orderly fashion not when you're standing at ground zero with journalists and cameras ready to take pictures
    The whole reason to destroy the mind block was to not hide. They wanted to make a showing of it.

Getting his murder on makes Wolverine a happy bub, especially when he gets to do it with Scott.

And Dani for FFS show some.conviction you don't get to undo your vote. This is the second time in this run she tried to shirk responsibility
    It isn't like anyone else was going to stick up for Emma.

This has got to be one the worst X-men runs in history. I'm just at a loss for words at how bad it was.
    I was kind of hoping that at least some of the horrible choices Robinson made would get reversed in this issue, but everything just got worse somehow.
    So many pointless deaths, not one of which was heartfelt or well written.
    All that and a terrible Scott/Jean reunion. That page made me cringe so hard. Damn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Considering how Rosenberg "used" Lorna in this issue? Good.

I suspect that killing Lorna off was in the original plans, but then they realized (as I did) that it would hit Marvel hard if they went for it.

"Where's Alex?" is enough that I'll be making sure I do not buy or support anything Rosenberg is involved in if I know it. He's also proven me right for expecting bad things from him, and that his "crush" on Lorna when he was younger paired with his Havok fandom would translate into him treating Lorna like she exists only to think about Havok.
    Lol killing off a random d lister would not "hit marvel hard". They literally killed off a dozen of them in this run. Why would killing her be in his original plans when she wasn't even around for his run.

I'll say again: this run is the best evidence for Rightclops of all time. If he had been written how he was around that era, Callahan would be long gone.

so I finally read the issue but since I havent read the issue involving the X-men who died my question is how did they come back?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so I finally read the issue but since I havent read the issue involving the X-men who died my question is how did they come back?
    They had a chat with Nate and he decided to let them return