Page 117 of 655 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 9824
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well they could write him doing really bad things so they could write hi out of booka, but they choose not to do that.
    LoL, except that Marvel already made him do bad things that's why you hate him and they also wrote him out of the books.

X-men isn't a solo property, they could do without him just like they did with Jean
    And just like Jean, Cyclops is one of those characters that are part of the X-men as a family to their core. They can die and be abscent but not permanently.

Hehehehe, you talk too much about Cyclops for someone who hates him.
    He is living rent free inside your head, lol.
    Last edited by CuteNimrod; 08-03-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    *Unpopular Opinion - Logan(Film) not as good as everyone says.
    Agreed. I also feel this way about Days of Future Past.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This really hurts but I had a better time the first time I watched The Last Stand than when I watched Dark Phoenix.
    Maybe I just expected too much from Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    CuteNimrod
    We'd have to agree to disagree.

At the end of the day, imo, it's clear ALL of the POC in the X-Men are given sub-par treatment. Meanwhile only SOME white characters are receiving it. There's plenty who aren't. Meanwhile there's not lots of POC in the X-Men and NONE of them get any real push -until recently given some of Hickman's books..I doubt they are all unpopular & can't sell. Again Creed isn't popular but for some reason, he's still around.

At the end of the day, media is dominated by straight white men, and that's the catered to demographic. So white stays prominent. Color stays a minor.
    Diversity is the key, want to write Forge like a creepy? so have more POC around being well written.

I still think what was done to Bishop a complete lack of respect to the character and his fans. There is bad then there is killing babies and genocide.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This really hurts but I had a better time the first time I watched The Last Stand than when I watched Dark Phoenix.
    Maybe I just expected too much from Dark Phoenix.
    I was equally disappointed both times. Then again, I was quite young when Last Stand came out, and I sorta zoned out after a certain death.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Diversity is the key, want to write Forge like a creepy? so have more POC around being well written.
    That has nothing to do with being POC, Wolverine is wrote like a creep and cuck for longer than Forge. Seriously nobody is deliberately saying, let's screw this character for being POC. Wolverine had it worse than Forge in that regard.
    "but Wolverine is popular" yeah and that has nothing to do with writing Forge as creep (which Logan suffers more)

I still think what was done to Bishop a complete lack of respect to the character and his fans. There is bad then there is killing babies and genocide.
    "I still think what was done to Cyclops is a complete lack of respect to the character and his fans. There is bad then there is being called Hittler and deliberately being show as unlikeable, bad parent and husband to prop others."

Oh wait, no that's Cyclops, you have no sympathy for him. lolololol
    Last edited by CuteNimrod; 08-03-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    That has nothing to do with being POC, Wolverine is wrote like a creep and cuck for longer than Forge. Seriously nobody is deliberately saying, let's screw this character for being POC. Wolverine had it worse than Forge in that regard.
    "but Wolverine is popular" yeah and that has nothing to do with writing Forge as creep (which Logan suffers more)
    Wolverine more often than not isn't a creepy, and there is another 40 white guys that isn't written like that

"I still think what was done to Cyclops is a complete lack of respect to the character and his fans. There is bad then there is being called Hittler and deliberately being show as unlikeable, bad parent and husband to prop others."

Oh wait, no that's Cyclops, you have no sympathy for him. lolololol
    Cyclops is always the protagonist and people love him for his flaws. he can still atone for it and apologize

BANNED

Wolverine more often than not isn't a creepy, and there is another 40 white guys that isn't written like that
    And there are other POCS who aren't wrote like creeps like Forge. TADA!

Cyclops is always the protagonist and people love him for his flaws. he can still atone for it and apologize
    Yet you're making excuses for Bishop's mistakes (in reality the writers mistakes, characters are puppets) while at the same time defining and judging Cyclops only by his (he like Bishop was just a puppet but nah, he is an ass and nothing more isn't him?)
    Nope, nope, nope.

Okay enough of the who's getting the worst treatment in the books argument. You all made your points. Please get back on topic.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Agreed. I also feel this way about Days of Future Past.
    future past had so much potential so many cool characters on screen together only to basically get the shaft in favour of Charles/Erik/Logan for like the 10th movie in a row....

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    *Unpopular Opinion - Logan(Film) not as good as everyone says.
    It's a great movie, but not a masterpiece or pathbreaker or anything like that. Not even close.
    It's a good Wolverine movie.
    It's a bad superhero movie.
    It's an absolutely miserable X-Men movie. Forget the source material, it doesn't even have any respect for the movie X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I think I can top that.

UnpopOpinion.

Ryan Reynolds is a terrible Deadpool and we need a fast reboot. lol

I think I can top that.

UnpopOpinion.

Now that is an unpopular opinion.

I think I can top that.

UnpopOpinion.

I...I don't...speechless...

I think I can top that.

UnpopOpinion.

Holy crap. I don't think I've ever seen such an unpopular opinion.