Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

what are his exact range of powers now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what are his exact range of powers now?
    He's essentially Sabretooth+Vermin+Mesmero+Storm+Shadowcat

He has superhuman strength, speed, and durability
    He regenerates at a speed that puts Wolverine to shame.
    Control over the weather(hurricane winds, thunderbolts, that sort of thing)
    Can control swarms of vermin and predators.
    He can hypnotize you.
    Can shapeshift, including into an intangible mist.

Extraordinary Member

So, if they kill off Dracula again, my headcanon is that Dracula will just retreat to some guy's apartment, kill him, and steal his X-Box account.

Astonishing Member

I am going to guess that Dracula will have a new design in the upcoming Avengers Vampire Civil War story arc.
    I say this because if Dracula was to apear again in the Armored look that Marvel Comics had him he would be in the covers,so i think the reason Dracula is not featured in the covers is to avoid the Spoiler of seeing the new design of Dracula in the Marvel comics.
    And as said already,Dracula having that red armour and odd redesign is something i am not a fan.Hopefully Dracula will be back in the classic design from the Tomb Of Dracula stories.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I am going to guess that Dracula will have a new design in the upcoming Avengers Vampire Civil War story arc.
    I say this because if Dracula was to apear again in the Armored look that Marvel Comics had him he would be in the covers,so i think the reason Dracula is not featured in the covers is to avoid the Spoiler of seeing the new design of Dracula in the Marvel comics.
    And as said already,Dracula having that red armour and odd redesign is something i am not a fan.Hopefully Dracula will be back in the classic design from the Tomb Of Dracula stories.
    It is bizarre that we've seen no image of him yet. We don't even really know if he's really the one behind Morbius's kidnappings.

If we do see him, I sort of want a mix between his old look and his new one. Like, maybe keep the white hair and jewelry, but have him wear a nice suit or something?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It is bizarre that we've seen no image of him yet. We don't even really know if he's really the one behind Morbius's kidnappings.

If we do see him, I sort of want a mix between his old look and his new one. Like, maybe keep the white hair and jewelry, but have him wear a nice suit or something?
    My guess is that Dracula have not a image yet in the Avengers story ac is because they don´t want to have spoilers in regards of the Dracula design.
    I would be happy if Dracula did not have that Armored design anymore,as mentioned already in this thread.Dracula having a armor just seems a contrived look to Dracula.He already is ower-powered so him wearing a Armor do not make much sense to me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

the white hair and the earings would be the ones I dont want him to keep. I would love his hair to be black again and to have facial hair, maybe his hair long make him look like the vlad tepes of old. but yeah nothing can beat the classy tuxedo. but I admit armor is more practical.

I notice Dr Strange is not in any of the covers, wont he be involved in this story. I mean Drac has the most beef on Strange besides Blade considering that Strange did killed him and wipe out vampires off the face of the Earth for some years with the Montesi formula.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 01-11-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Oddly, we haven't really seen Dracula and Strange interact that much. Strange is a rotating member of the team, so it would seemail that Blade took his place.

Interestingly, Mariel Laveau did try and use Morbius to bring back vampires. It didn't really work since, again, he's not a real vampire, but she tried.

Astonishing Member

at a panel I made a brief headcanon to Tom Breevort explain Drac new look. the last time we seen him in his original look was the Captain Britain M16 arc where he tried to invade Britain. well he was killed by new member Faiza Hussain with the Excalibur sword, the magic properties from the enchanted Excalibur sword did something weird and made it impossible to resurrect Dracula in his real body so his followers had to use a new body which is the 2010 new looks. make sense since Curse of the mutants came out a year later than Vampire State. He seem to like that idea, wondering if I got a Marvel No Prize?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    at a panel I made a brief headcanon to Tom Breevort explain Drac new look. the last time we seen him in his original look was the Captain Britain M16 arc where he tried to invade Britain. well he was killed by new member Faiza Hussain with the Excalibur sword, the magic properties from the enchanted Excalibur sword did something weird and made it impossible to resurrect Dracula in his real body so his followers had to use a new body which is the 2010 new looks. make sense since Curse of the mutants came out a year later than Vampire State. He seem to like that idea, wondering if I got a Marvel No Prize?
    It would be nice if they had put that in a story instead of him just magically turning up looking like it's 1399.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Dracula would make for an interesting Silicon Valley tech giant.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Mighty Member

I do like how they've portrayed Dracula in recent stories. He's made short work of so many different heroes in recent years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I do like how they've portrayed Dracula in recent stories. He's made short work of so many different heroes in recent years.
    I remember the Thor issues right before Simonson run in which Thor and Dracula fought. in the story after in Doctor Strange, Dracula express he has no desire to fight Thor again. I suppose with Odinson weaker now, Drac wont have a problem

Extraordinary Member

I want to spread my love for Marvel horror and the character that launched it in 1972. Vlad Tepes. Marvel was able to enrich not only his real historic accounts but also fictional history starting with Bram Stroker Novel. I very much interested in this new vampire arc coming up where he will be a key figure. I do hope Marvel return him to his classic Gene Colan black hair, mustache or goatee and tuxedo. though if I dont mind if he keeps the red armor for battle occassion from his 2010 looks. I created this thread for fans to share their love for Drac and share images. I would share some myself but Im a noob in posting images over here at the forum. I hope I attract some horror fans especially Blade fans too.
    Hey all. Love the 70’s TOMB OF DRACULA, and a while back I got Marv Wolfman to sign the cover of the final issue

I’m curious though - how is Drac back? Lady I knew Doctor Stange had used the Darkhold book to totally disintegrate him.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

I remember the Thor issues right before Simonson run in which Thor and Dracula fought. in the story after in Doctor Strange, Dracula express he has no desire to fight Thor again. I suppose with Odinson weaker now, Drac wont have a problem
    Drac’s biggest problem with Thor was that Mjolnir was a holy symbol so potent it could kill him with a touch. So with the hammer currently out of the way...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor