Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

So happy for Rogue and Lorna fans.

This team looks great.

Not a bad lineup. I really like the classic attitude here, but that's team is gonna have to butt heads with Krakoa eventfully right?

Inaugural implies regular shakeups doesn't it?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Like I said, Storm is most likely in a Hickman comic with cosmic elements.

Maybe even with temporal elements if we add Old Cable.
    Hickman writes an excellent Storm.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

It's a dream come true to see Ev as a full-fledged X-Man. I'm so happy with this lineup.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm VERY HAPPY with this roster. First of all, Rogue by Duggan and Larraz YET AGAIN. We're truly blessed.

Then SYNCH and SUNFIRE in the team. Both awesome characters with loads of potential. Can't wait to see them interacting with the others.

And FINALLY, more women than men, and that's some classic X-Men for you.

Only thing I find disappointing is the costumes selection for both Rogue and Jean. Especially Rogue, I can't with that 90's garb anymore. And Larraz drew hooded Rogue so.good.

Also, would have loved to see Iceman in the team (both for queer rep and for his friendship with Rogue). A LGBTQ+ character is missed.

But all in all, this is very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Does anyone know when Hickman’s lineup will be revealed? I do hope it’ll be led by Ororo Storm since she’s making her exit from Marauders soon. She is overdue to resume her leadership post.
    Theres no indication or guarantee that he is getting a team book

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Not a bad lineup. I really like the classic attitude here, but that's team is gonna have to butt heads with Krakoa eventfully right?

Inaugural implies regular shakeups doesn't it?
    I feel they are presenting it in a way that is more in having fun with the idea now, rather than committing to some sort of long term publishing or story plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/04/16/ma...july-relaunch/

I'm not mad at it, but think some costume updates are in order.
    Good lawd that is beautiful. Pretty much exactly what i expected the team to be and pretty much exactly why i suspect the writer changed. Looking forward to this greatly, and Hickman book. Also what i still assume will be The Losers from Leah.

And can i just say i love how my man synch is using three different powers that are visible in that image concurrently. If he is healing at the same time the man is unstoppable.

And unless it's just for this image the answer to Jean in a skirt is put lorna in one. I don't know why i laughed so much at that.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-16-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Sunfrie and Polaris were Horsemen at the same time.
    "And they were Horsemen."

*gasp* "Oh my god, they were Horsemen."

Sorry, just a random thought that popped into my head.

Lineup's good to me as I said elsewhere. I wish other characters like Iceman were there for Lorna to interact with, but that's selfish of me, and being there with Jean and Cyclops (mainly Jean) is great as is. Good to see Lorna spend time around Rogue again. Also good that Sunfire's there, I know fans that have been wanting him to get more attention.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's a dream come true to see Ev as a full-fledged X-Man. I'm so happy with this lineup.
    Sibling!!! I was waiting to see read your response.
    Meet you at the GL to celebrate this wonderful news with drinkies...no tea...all premium liquor in fabulush vessels.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sold on Synch and Sunfire.

They need a latina and a gay dude.

Thats all.

Lol i didn't even see sunfire back there. Krakoa's sun is finally getting a chance to shine again.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Just the fact that Rogue was rescued from Tini Howard is enough to make me happy.

That said, people say they don't want to see the same old names, and then complain about a X-men team with Sunfire, X-23 and Synch in it. Plus Rogue and Polaris, who haven't in the flagship book for 20 and 46 years respectively.

BANNED

Seems like Hickman was just doing other peoples homework by the looks of the lineup. Still, it's good to see that Duggan is writting Cyclops and Jean.