Page 210 of 325 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4870

The highest grossing Wolverine solo movie with insane critical acclaim made $100 M less than Spider-Man's lowest grossing solo movie with the worst franchise rating.

Wolverine has not been able to transform his popularity on the big screen. Money printing wise he's in the same ballpark as Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Until Marvel Studios gets ahold of him...oh, wait. They've got him.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    The highest grossing Wolverine solo movie with insane critical acclaim made $100 M less than Spider-Man's lowest grossing solo movie with the worst franchise rating.

Wolverine has not been able to transform his popularity on the big screen. Money printing wise he's in the same ballpark as Ant-Man and the Wasp.
    Logan was rated R though, and not really a kids movie by any means, always being clear it was a dark film (unlike Deadpool)

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Uncle Ben was never used in MCU and he is very important for Spidey. Alco MCU is not using Goblin, Octobus and other main villains.

I wan`t be surprised that we won`t have at beginning Xavier, Magneto, Jean etc.
    Thanks! :-)

I would love if phase five ended up like this, (mutants introduced):

2022:
    GOTG vol. 3
    Black Panther 2 (Storm!)
    Fantastic Four

2023:
    Captain Marvel 2 (Rogue!)
    Spider-Man 3 (Jubilee! Iceman maybe?)
    Blade (Gambit!)

2024:
    X-Men
    Eternals 2
    Secret Wars!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Good because Phase 4 looks terrible.
    I don't know about that. More Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel can only be a good thing and the next Thor movie looks like it'll be going up to eleven.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

What if Marcel Zombies sounds great

BANNED

Uncle Ben was never used in MCU and he is very important for Spidey. Alco MCU is not using Goblin, Octobus and other main villains.

This is why the MCU annoys me. It more about the overall MCU storyline than the heroes themselves.

I think you'll definitely see Magneto and Xavier. I don't think you're going to get the O5 the the various other eras after. I think they're going to jump right in.

What team they pick will be Unknown.

Maybe Ellis team or Whedons with Storm given that she'll probably be written into Black Panther.

I do think Whedons Astonishing is the most MCU sounding team

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Thanks! :-)

I would love if phase five ended up like this, (mutants introduced):

2022:
    GOTG vol. 3
    Black Panther 2 (Storm!)
    Fantastic Four

2023:
    Captain Marvel 2 (Rogue!)
    Spider-Man 3 (Jubilee! Iceman maybe?)
    Blade (Gambit!)

2024:
    X-Men
    Eternals 2
    Secret Wars!
    Gambit/Blade team up in Remy's solo by Fabian was great. Would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

That’s because Logan was rated R and not the kind of R people say oh whatever and take their kids to anyway. I mean is there even an age where Spider-Man is inappropriate for a kid? Also Spider-Man was never purposefully tanked or denied cartoons like the X-men were.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think you'll definitely see Magneto and Xavier. I don't think you're going to get the O5 the the various other eras after. I think they're going to jump right in.
    Yeah, but there's no way Magneto appears in the first film.

Astonishing Member

I could see that happening...but I could still see wolverine there, even if they didn’t have the rest of the ‘regulars..’

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Make it happen, Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Logan was rated R though, and not really a kids movie by any means, always being clear it was a dark film (unlike Deadpool)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    That’s because Logan was rated R and not the kind of R people say oh whatever and take their kids to anyway. I mean is there even an age where Spider-Man is inappropriate for a kid? Also Spider-Man was never purposefully tanked or denied cartoons like the X-men were.
    I knew the R-rated argument was coming.

So who believes that if Logan was PG13 it would have made more money? Raise their hands. Oh wait a minute, the previous two Wolverine movies were. PG13 and they did not make much money.

I can argue to make Logan's success seem small to. "Hmhuh, it only made that much because it was the last time people were going to see Jackman as Wolverine, the peomotions were not subtle about it at all."

Wolverine kept popping up in other cartoons, even if X-Men were absent. So I say he still got some special treatment.

And blaming that for not making much box office. LOL! What cartoon did Aquaman had the last time?

right now is literally the best time for Marvel to integrate the whole mutant/X men idea into MCU. they can just say something like body/cell structures of those people coming back from disintegration have changed and now they've basically become mutants.

i'm also against the idea of doing more mutant(civil) rights movements centric films. way too many of that. do something different. something like dream versus reality. Like the Inception. Like the AoX they just did. Or like the REAL Dark Phoenix Saga comics in which they casted an illusional world on the Phoenix, which Fox completely failed to capture on their last film.