Page 67 of 138 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2066
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He and Colossus had a kid there, the weirdest part is that Piort did it first lol, now is Kurt's turn . But no i don't think that Logan knows about it.
    Hahaha the three musketeers xD

Not yet, i think that they would explain around issue 3 or 4
    I really can’t wait to get my hands on the books. Hope it’s temporary tho. I do not like it haha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

THE STARTLING CONCLUSION TO WOLVERINE’S EPIC RETURN!

RETURN OF WOLVERINE #5 (of 5)
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • STEVE MCNIVEN (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    VARIANT COVER BY ADAM KUBERT
    Now that Logan has risen…how far can he fall?
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99
    Well it seems like Logan 's outfit is being confirmed to be the same that was shown on Legacy/Where is Wolverine pages . I think that the story which CBR made is kinda to be on same page as ROW imo, since after so many latter solicits , previews , interviews and tweets ,the possibility of Avengers and X-Men not getting involved is getting higher(or in short it's only about Logan's POV) which would probably mean ROW is taking place before Legacy/Where is Wolverine . U do get my meaning right???

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    [img]https://static0.cbrimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/DMLOGAN2019003-cov.jpg?q=35&w=864&h=1311&fit=crop&dpr=1.5[img]

DEAD MAN LOGAN #3 (of 12)
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON(A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN BENJAMIN
    DEATH PAYS ALL DEBTS…
    Mysterio means to set in motion the massacre at the crux of Old Man Logan’s apocalyptic future timeline. But who is pulling his strings? The master of illusion’s newest benefactors will surprise you!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Well it seems like Avengers are not going to be involved with OG Logan after all and the next's month(i.e November) Avengers 700 solicitations has also changed , there is no solicit for Wovlerine
    Well we were almost right, we just got the wrong Logan lol. You sure about Logan in Avengers?

I just found this press release from 2 weeks ago and it says the following:

"It’s an issue fans won’t want to miss, as the mystery of the 1M BC Avengers continues! Plus, an intriguing and important surprise about Wolverine’s return is revealed…as well as one brand-new Avenger! It all happens in AVENGERS #700, arriving in local comic shops this November!"

source: https://wordofthenerdonline.com/2018...finch-variant/

Hot Claws no!!! you reastaurant need you!!!!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Hot Claws should land on earth just in time for the holidays lol.

Damn man you are a pig, still better than my own desk thought lol.

Ha too true, but oh well lets not derail things more, thanks for the info about "Wolverine Save Chritsmas" lol.
    I have an excuse, I'm in vacation right now lol. Now I can wait for the sequel "How Sabretooth stole Christmas!"

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yooo always thought Colossus was the one with a kid in savage island. Does Logan even know he has a kid there?
    Yeah, Erista the son of Wolverine first appeared at the end of Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure:

For now he’s in limbo and I don't think Logan knows about him but I’m sure one day someone will do the exact same thing Morrison did with Damian Wayne and bring him back lol.

He and Colossus had a kid there, the weirdest part is that Piort did it first lol, now is Kurt's turn . But no i don't think that Logan knows about it.
    "What happens in the Savage Land, stays in the Savage Land"

Well we already knew about them, but here are the sollicits for Marvel Comics Presents #1 and the comic adaptation of the Long Night:

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #1
    CHARLES SOULE, ANN NOCENTI, GREG PAK (W) • PAULO SIQUEIRA, TOMM COKER & MORE (A)
    COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS & FEDERICO BLEE
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE CLASSIC MARVEL SERIES RETURNS FOR MARVEL’S 80th ANNIVERSARY!
    Three titanic tales celebrating the first decade of Marvel stories! First — an all-new tale of the man they call the Wolverine begins in the 1940s! Then comes Captain America, the first Avenger of World War II still fighting for freedom today! And finally, the untold tale of Namor and the atom bomb!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

WOLVERINE: THE LONG NIGHT ADAPTATION #1 (of 5)
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • MARCIO TAKARA (A)
    Cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    VARIANT COVER BY GABRIEL WALTA
    • Following a string of mysterious deaths in Burns, Alaska, Special Agents Sally Pierce and Tad Marshall arrive to investigate. They soon find there’s more going on than meets the eye…
    • Marvel’s hit scripted podcast, “Wolverine: The Dark Night,” comes to life on the page! Chilling twists and turns, brought to you by the original author of the podcast, Benjamin Percy, and the art talents of Marcio Takara!
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

BANNED

Well we were almost right, we just got the wrong Logan lol. You sure about Logan in Avengers?

"It’s an issue fans won’t want to miss, as the mystery of the 1M BC Avengers continues! Plus, an intriguing and important surprise about Wolverine’s return is revealed…as well as one brand-new Avenger! It all happens in AVENGERS #700, arriving in local comic shops this November!"

source: https://wordofthenerdonline.com/2018...finch-variant/
    Well this is the recent update of the Avengers #700 solicitation and it seems like instead of Logan , Wasp is going to get involved in Avengers #700

Well it seems like Logan 's outfit is being confirmed to be the same that was shown on Legacy/Where is Wolverine pages . I think that the story which CBR made is kinda to be on same page as ROW imo, since after so many latter solicits , previews , interviews and tweets ,the possibility of Avengers and X-Men not getting involved is getting higher(or in short it's only about Logan's POV) which would probably mean ROW is taking place before Legacy/Where is Wolverine . U do get my meaning right???
    Now that we have a better look at the cover, it doesn't seems to be the same outfit since he's wearing a normal white shirt and not the sleeveless white shirt from Legacy/where is Wolverine but also black plants similar to the ones he was wearing during his fight with Nuke in the first issue of Death of Wolverine and on the last page of Dead Ends but I think at this point I'm just reaching lol. Honestly I'm happy that the Avengers and the X-Men won't be involved (except in the third issue), the story should be about Logan especially after how he barely appeared during the Hunt and Infinity Countdown/Prime.

But yeah honestly I don't even know anymore what's really happening with Logan and at this point it seems everything is possible, especially RoW being a prelude theory and I'm really curious to see how Soule is going to make sense of all of that

source: [url]https://wordofthenerdonline.com/2018/10/avengers-700-david-finch-variant/[/

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Hot Claws should land on earth just in time for the holidays lol.

I have an excuse, I'm in vacation right now lol. Now I can wait for the sequel "How Sabretooth stole Christmas!"

Yeah, Erista the son of Wolverine first appeared at the end of [I]Wolverine:

For now he’s in limbo and I don't think Logan knows about him but I’m sure one day someone will do the exact same thing Morrison did with Damian Wayne and bring him back lol.

"What happens in the Savage Land, stays in the Savage Land"
    I hope that he is in a good mood when he lands lol.

You should add "... and my beer" to the title .

First stop of the roadtrip!!!!!

Well this is the recent update of the Avengers #700 solicitation and it seems like instead of Logan , Wasp is going to get involved in Avengers #700
    Ah thanks for the pic! It's strange that they dropped the whole Wolverine's revelation and the mystery of the 1M BC Avengers. Maybe they just want to keep the clues about Wolverine's resurrection in ROW.

BANNED

Now that we have a better look at the cover, it doesn't seems to be the same outfit since he's wearing a normal white shirt and not the sleeveless white shirt from Legacy/where is Wolverine but also black plants similar to the ones he was wearing during his fight with Nuke in the first issue of Death of Wolverine and on the last page of Dead Ends but I think at this point I'm just reaching lol. Honestly I'm happy that the Avengers and the X-Men won't be involved (except in the third issue), the story should be about Logan especially after how he barely appeared during the Hunt and Infinity Countdown/Prime.

But yeah honestly I don't even know anymore what's really happening with Logan and at this point it seems everything is possible, especially RoW being a prelude theory and I'm really curious to see how Soule is going to make sense of all of that
    Well u are right , i didn't noticed that at first instinct but it's seems really confusing right now : ....btw as far as i vaguely recall the thing of X-Men getting involved in third issue may not be true since Soule said that "people are either going kill me for this or be ok with this" and the solicit even shows with question mark and WolvieVsXMen therefore we are not even sure that X-Men are actually going to be involved in reality or not or something else entirely btw

P.S: I totally agree with what u said that ROW should be only about Logan's perspective rather than other characters being involved .....
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-16-2018 at 02:07 PM.

I hope that he is in a good mood when he lands lol.

You should add "... and my beer" to the title .

First stop of the roadtrip!!!!!
    Well let's hope so lol.

How could I forget the beer, Sabretooth must be stopped!

Ah so true, I'm sure while the trio will be on a road trip with the blackbird, Cyclops will still try to bet about how many bars Kurt, Peter and Logan will make it to before Logan start a fight:

Well u are right , i didn't noticed that at first instinct but it's seems really confusing right now ....btw as far as i vaguely recall the thing of X-Men getting involved in third issue may not be true since Soule said that "people are either going kill me for this or be ok with this" and the solicit even shows with question mark and WolvieVsXMen therefore we are not even sure that X-Men are actually going to be involved in reality or not or something else entirely btw

P.S: I totally agree with what u said that ROW should be only about Logan's perspective rather than other characters being involved .....
    Yeah I think at this point, it's really hard to know what's really happening but something controversial is definetely going to happen in the third issue, I remember reading somewhere that Shalvey was drawing a big fight scene involving the X-Men for ROW but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the third issue will take place at the same time as Dead Ends with the X-Men fighting against Soteira.

Or as you said the X-Men might not even be real and everything is taking place inside Logan's head or in a simulation which would explain why the cover of the fourth issue is Logan stuck against a wall with a strange device on his chest and Anna dead in front of him.

Well let's hope so lol.

Ah so true, I'm sure while the trio will be on a road trip with the blackbird, Cyclops will still try to bet about how many bars Kurt, Peter and Logan will make it to before Logan start a fight:

Yeah I think at this point, it's really hard to know what's really happening but something controversial is definetely going to happen in the third issue, I remember reading somewhere that Shalvey was drawing a big fight scene involving the X-Men for ROW but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the third issue will take place at the same time as Dead Ends with the X-Men fighting against Soteira.

Or as you said the X-Men might not even be real and everything is taking place inside Logan's head or in a simulation which would explain why the cover of the fourth issue is Logan stuck against a wall with a strange device on his chest and Anna dead in front of him.
    Kurt and the bamfs needs to recover Logan's beer from Creed, otherwise se won't have a happy christmas!!!!!

Lol, you kill me with that one, maybe they can call Marko to join the fun too

BANNED

Well let's hope so lol.

If that's true it would be much enticing for x-readers , not much for me, since i expect this story to be written before Legacy/ Where is Wolverine but let's hope Soule could sort things out in a good way

Kurt and the bamfs needs to recover Logan's beer from Creed, otherwise se won't have a happy christmas!!!!!

Lol, you kill me with that one, maybe they can call Marko to join the fun too
    Those damn bamfs keep stealing Logan's whisky, I'm sure they're working with Sabretooth but don't you worry Logan has a secret weapon to deal with Creed: Doop!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone will try to start a fight with Marko except if Logan managed to have Colossus drunk again. If that's the case, I'm not sure Cyclops will get the blackbird in one piece though lol.

If that's true it would be much enticing for x-readers , not much for me, since i expect this story to be written before Legacy/ Where is Wolverine but let's hope Soule could sort things out in a good way
    I found it:

“I've wanted to work with Declan Shalvey forever—you can ask him! I've talked to him a million times about telling a story together,” shares Soule. “The timing's never worked out, until now, for RETURN OF WOLVERINE, and I think it's great he's come aboard. He did a new design for one of Logan's outfits in the story that I love, and he'll get to choreograph a massive battle sequence with the X-Men, too. Declan's wonderful, and he'll do a hell of a job.”

source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...declan-shalvey

But to be honest it could mean anything but I'm sure the end of the second issue of ROW will tell us why the X-Men are involved.

BANNED

Those damn bamfs keep stealing Logan's whisky, I'm sure they're working with Sabretooth but don't you worry Logan has a secret weapon to deal with Creed: Doop!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone will try to start a fight with Marko except if Logan managed to have Colossus drunk again. If that's the case, I'm not sure Cyclops will get the blackbird in one piece though lol.

I found it:

“I've wanted to work with Declan Shalvey forever—you can ask him! I've talked to him a million times about telling a story together,” shares Soule. “The timing's never worked out, until now, for RETURN OF WOLVERINE, and I think it's great he's come aboard. He did a new design for one of Logan's outfits in the story that I love, and he'll get to choreograph a massive battle sequence with the X-Men, too. Declan's wonderful, and he'll do a hell of a job.”

source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...declan-shalvey

But to be honest it could mean anything but I'm sure the end of the second issue of ROW will tell us why the X-Men are involved.
    LOL then only 7 days to go , i hope Soule and Shalvey could concentrate in solving those complicated things(like hot claws and persephone) which Soule has has told before rather than choreographing action pack sequences like CBMs

I found it:

source: [url]https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/return-of-wolverine-welcomes-declan-shalve

Wolverine has a Doop!!!!, the god help us all people, his going to take Creed down and hard

Yea, Logan was a bit extreme with Piort in that figth, i'm sure that Scott has other blackbirds to spare, otherwise it would be very awarkd for not flyers to go in a battle.

Considering that most of the X-Men in the cover can take down Logan (barring Kurt and Kitty who are more even with him), i think that the whole thing is going to be a dream.