Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Odin telepathy headbutt

Odin goes on a headbutt rampage!
    He uses telepathy to distract then headbutt like against Galactus.
    What happens against:
    Proffesor X - most powerful version plus any power boost he has had.
    Thanos, no artifacts, cosmic cubes etc.
    Hulk.
    Superman.
    Anyone that would be a good challenge?
    Either resist or get up after 10 seconds!

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

I don't think any of these guys can take a headbutt that could stun Galactus. And telepathically, Xavier and Thanos have both tried stuff on Galactus and been shot down, so if Odin managed anything effective against Galactus, he's probably got the edge there as well.

Amazing Member

Those four where a few that I could think of to put against Odin for this scenario.
    What about others?
    Juggernaut - most powerful version, starts off walking forward
    Darkseid - most powerful version
    Gladiator
    Anyone you can think of that would be a good match against Odin?

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    Those four where a few that I could think of to put against Odin for this scenario.
    What about others?
    Juggernaut - most powerful version, starts off walking forward
    Darkseid - most powerful version
    Gladiator
    Anyone you can think of that would be a good match against Odin?
    Gladiator I'd expect to be toast, similar to Supes and Thanos.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid... I could see an argument for this being a match. Dude could take hits from Pre-Crisis Kryptonians and telepathically dominate planets full of Daxamites.

Juggy... Wasn't there supposed to be a version that was channeling all of Cyttorak's power? I could see that version taking a hit from the Odinnoggin as well.

Other guys? Hmmm. Maybe Surtr or Seth are in the ballpark we want. Odin's tussled against them before. A Celestial should be able to deal with the hit, considering how they dealt with Odin using considerably more lethal force against them, but I think if he can stun Galactus, he can stun a Celestial for somewhat longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Gladiator I'd expect to be toast, similar to Supes and Thanos.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid... I could see an argument for this being a match. Dude could take hits from Pre-Crisis Kryptonians and telepathically dominate planets full of Daxamites.

Juggy... Wasn't there supposed to be a version that was channeling all of Cyttorak's power? I could see that version taking a hit from the Odinnoggin as well.

Other guys? Hmmm. Maybe Surtr or Seth are in the ballpark we want. Odin's tussled against them before. A Celestial should be able to deal with the hit, considering how they dealt with Odin using considerably more lethal force against them, but I think if he can stun Galactus, he can stun a Celestial for somewhat longer.
    I actually think that him stunning Galactus was still SM vs FL to be honest. Celestials have no-sold Odin's best stuff when he had 20,000 years of prep, the Destroyer, every asgardian god, and the uni-mind backing him up. And Galactus has flat-out killed a celestial when it was 5 vs 1. Odin has always been portrayed as significantly less powerful than Galactus.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

BANNED

Didn't he headbutt him down at a planet, and the force was not even enough to destroy the planet? Or was that a different time?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I actually think that him stunning Galactus was still SM vs FL to be honest. Celestials have no-sold Odin's best stuff when he had 20,000 years of prep, the Destroyer, every asgardian god, and the uni-mind backing him up. And Galactus has flat-out killed a celestial when it was 5 vs 1. Odin has always been portrayed as significantly less powerful than Galactus.
    Thing of it is, he just knocked the dude down.

Galactus was up as soon as he made planetfall; Odin had to immediately slip into a coma.

BANNED

Well if all he did is headbutt him down to a planet and he just got right back up..yeah a lot of people could survive. Those mentioned in the OP could survive, though I'm not sure why Prof. X is here. He has no durability. I don't know what the most powerful version of him is, but I'm guessing it isn't insanely durable.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Well if all he did is headbutt him down to a planet and he just got right back up..yeah a lot of people could survive. Those mentioned in the OP could survive, though I'm not sure why Prof. X is here. He has no durability. I don't know what the most powerful version of him is, but I'm guessing it isn't insanely durable.
    I guess Onslaught would be his most powerful version?

To be fair, headbutting Galactus and knocking him down takes a whole hell of a lot of power.

To say nothing of Odin putting everything he had into the headbutt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    To be fair, headbutting Galactus and knocking him down takes a whole hell of a lot of power.

To say nothing of Odin putting everything he had into the headbutt.
    Exactly how much power though? Hasn't Thanos blasted the dudes helmet off and stuff?

Exactly how much power though? Hasn't Thanos blasted the dudes helmet off and stuff?
    And sent him flying.

You can always make an argument for not knowing how hungry Galactus was at the time.

Amazing Member

Prof-X - I was hoping that his most powerful showing might be able to block Odin's mental distraction and then he would not receive a headbutt.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    Prof-X - I was hoping that his most powerful showing might be able to block Odin's mental distraction and then he would not receive a headbutt.
    Yeeeeaaaaahhh, no. Chaz's best TP barely gets enough attention from Big G to have his autonomic reactions kick in for the effortless return mental pimp-slap.

Even when he does his "weaponize 8 billion minds" thing, it is ultimately totally futile.

Thanos' trick against Galactus required help and specifically preyed upon a certain thing. Once Galan realized there was something wrong (you know, a panel or two later), he smooshed that crap.

Odin's a bit below Galactus here, but his hit still briefly KO'd the dude, something nobody else on this list has come CLOSE to, even amped.