Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Heard a theory that involves Wonderman, he’s actually an actor that is playing Vision in this alt reality Wanda is creating...
    That'd be some weird WW1984 type stuff. I hope not. I honestly hope they keep Simon away from Wanda. The relationship was toxic.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Heard a theory that involves Wonderman, he’s actually an actor that is playing Vision in this alt reality Wanda is creating...
    Now that you mention it, the sitcom/TV nature of the show would make an interesting way to work Simon in, since he was into acting.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That'd be some weird WW1984 type stuff. I hope not. I honestly hope they keep Simon away from Wanda. The relationship was toxic.
    More like comic accurate, Vision was created with Simon's brain waves so now this is a similar twist...if true.

More like comic accurate, Vision was created with Simon's brain waves so now this is a similar twist...if true.
    Yeah but it wasn't a person transplant. Vision wasn't Simon and Simon wasn't Vision. Simon was more hot-headed and even tried to hit Wanda. He also tried to deny Vision getting back his brainwaves so that he could try to get Wanda from him. No thank you. Keep his garbage self with the GotG or wait for Beast to appear.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-20-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah but it wasn't a person transplant. Vision wasn't Simon and Simon wasn't Vision. Simon was more hot-headed and even tried to hit Wanda. He also tried to deny Vision getting back his brainwaves so that he could try to get Wanda from him. No thank you. Keep his garbage self with the GotG or wait for Beast to appear.
    Yea I'd be down for Simon but keep him away from Wanda. Also if we ever get him I doubt it's played by Nation Fillion because of a nothing cameo. Even his brothers hemelt being in the episode 2 animated opening was probably just a wink and nod to Grimrepaer because his history with Vision. Doubt they use him and defiantly not here. But who knows he can be a henchman for anyone I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I'd be down for Simon but keep him away from Wanda. Also if we ever get him I doubt it's played by Nation Fillion because of a nothing cameo. Even his brothers hemelt being in the episode 2 animated opening was probably just a wink and nod to Grimrepaer because his history with Vision. Doubt they use him and defiantly not here. But who knows he can be a henchman for anyone I guess.
    Yeah, I'm definitely guessing that with only 6 hours of show, most things are just easter eggs for comics fans. It'd probably take a second season to get into a lot of other stuff.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but one theory I like is that this is part of some process Wanda is doing to try to resurrect Vision. And maybe Simon is involved - where perhaps he's dead or dying (from a helicopter crash?) and she's using his brain engrams or whatever to give Vision the thing he's missing when the stone was ripped from his head. Simon's an actor and we live in a tv world now.... I don't know, it's not a fully-formed thought...

They cut Simon's scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 where he was played by Nathan Fillion as an actor when Peter Quill was a kid, so that definitely gives them room to use him in a fresh way now.

Boisterously Confused

Definitely seems like Wanda is controlling what's going on...
    I'm not so sure. She could be interfering with what's going on rather than controlling it. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I'm not so sure. She could be interfering with what's going on rather than controlling it. Time will tell.
    When she interferes its to fix things back to the way it was. Save choking man and get rid of the SWORD beekeeper. I think someone is manipulating or taking advantage of her. But I think she's in control even if she's not fully aware

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Definitely seems like Wanda is controlling what's going on. I mean the first episode had her brake character and command Vision to save Mr Hart. Also what happens at the end of episoden2 with the Beekeeper. I feel like it's just a matter of whos manipulating her.
    All of that tells me that she's not in control and someone else is controlling her. She's only just now starting to realize this.

And the radio is someone trying to break her of the mind control: "Who's doing this to you, Wanda?"

There's no if, anymore. SWORD has already been brought in. That's the SWORD symbol in eps 1 & 2.

What's with the Strucker commercials? Maybe Struckers are involved, trying to control their precious creation.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

If she's really in control she must really deep down hate Quicksilver. "Pft let him stay dead. Smothering bastard."

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    What's with the Strucker commercials? Maybe Struckers are involved, trying to control their precious creation.
    That's what I was wondering, but if its a new Strucker (another son, or this time a daughter?) or the one from Age of Ultron resurrected? Comic Strucker had the Death Spore virus which gives limited healing and a slower rate of aging. Maybe MCU Strucker has a version of that and came back to life sometime after Ultron assassinated him.

*shrugs* Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    If she's really in control she must really deep down hate Quicksilver. "Pft let him stay dead. Smothering bastard."

That's what I was wondering, but if its a new Strucker (another son, or this time a daughter?) or the one from Age of Ultron resurrected? Comic Strucker had the Death Spore virus which gives limited healing and a slower rate of aging. Maybe MCU Strucker has a version of that and came back to life sometime after Ultron assassinated him.

Maybe it's Andrea and Andreas von Strucker from the gifted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post

I am not watching this series because I don't do disney plus, I do watch this thread every now and then because I liked Wanda long before movies. the quicksilver issue has always annoyed me to a tea, how he was treated in the MCU all because Fox chose to use the character, for that reason they eliminated him in the MCU, pretending age of ultron did not happen.

It should not be that away and its really annoys me because it shows disney does not want to be truly creative, having two quicksilvers was a good thing because it enriches the character's mythos and offer fans many flavours of the character.

If Wanda is wrapping reality in the series, how can she forget her own twin brother that died so sadly she almost had a breakdown? disney going as far as to pretend quicksilver never happened in the MCU because of the Quicksilver in the X-Men movies that are now over is stupid.
    Last edited by Castle; 01-21-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I am not watching this series because I don't do disney plus, I do watch this thread every now and then because I liked Wanda long before movies. the quicksilver issue has always annoyed me to a tea, how he was treated in the MCU all because Fox chose to use the character, for that reason they eliminated him in the MCU, pretending age of ultron did not happen.

It should not be that away and its really annoys me because it shows disney does not want to be truly creative, having two quicksilvers was a good thing because it enriches the character's mythos and offer fans many flavours of the character.

If Wanda is wrapping reality in the series, how can she forget her own twin brother that died so sadly she almost had a breakdown? disney going as far as to pretend quicksilver never happened in the MCU because of Quicksilver in the X-Men movies that are now over is stupid.
    IMO you're not wrong. But that's why a lot of people are saying she's not in control, she's just slowly but surely succeeding in resisting but this can't be of her own doing cause she'd at the very least try to resurrect both not only Vision. All my personal theories, they may all be wrong lol but I'm taking that into consideration. The people in love with saying she's in control a la House of M, are not. And that's fine, we're all guessing here, but regardless of Marvel's bizarre moratorium on Quicksilver/speedsters, I don't see them being suddenly inconsistent in her feelings toward her own brother. But again, we're all guessing.