View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 602 of 619 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The earlier, pre-2000s What If? stories were alright. The recent ones are forgettable.
    Because it's more about money than quality.
    Now they make what if stories about characters that sells the most.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I don't know. I think DC has waaaay more experience crafting alternate realities with their Elseworlds line, then the whole multiple earths-thing.
    Good point.

Granted, I did like the concept of Battleworld in Hickman's Secret Wars, but it also felt like a very DC thing to do. If that makes sense.
    It gave rise, for a time, to such enjoyable Marvel AUs like X-Men 92 and Spider-Man: RYV.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

The earlier, pre-2000s What If? stories were alright. The recent ones are forgettable.

I don't know. I think DC has waaaay more experience crafting alternate realities with their Elseworlds line, then the whole multiple earths-thing.

Granted, I did like the concept of Battleworld in Hickman's Secret Wars, but it also felt like a very DC thing to do. If that makes sense.

Battleworld gave me the closest thing to BrandClops I'll ever get, as well as more Ruby Summers.
    Oh I loved battledworld siege

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Oh I loved battledworld siege
    With Sinister on Karkoa, one would think he'd revisit the Endless Summers project...

...maybe if Gillen comes back on board.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

hope we get a x-men 3 preview soon, finally the long awaited issue with Emma. Gerry Duggan called it his favorite issue of dawn of X yet so I'm really excited.

Fantastic Member

Jean has been Phoenix, Madalyne Pryor and Jean Grey. That's can be called a single someone.

I miss Scott and Emma together and will be picking up x3

Spectacular Member

X-Men #3 preview get ready for more relationship drama but I liking the series so far

https://www.cbr.com/jean-grey-emma-f...ampaign=CBR-TW

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't even bother to argue anymore. If Jean is with Wolverine and Cyclops with Emma I just hope Marvel finds a non humilliating way to treat what Jean and Scott had but given Marvel's track record on the topic for the last decade I doubt it.

Serioulsy, I don't think scemma fans would enjoy at all the treatment Jean and Scott got.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-28-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't even bother to argue anymore. If Jean is with Wolverin and Cyclops with Emma I just hope they find a non humilliating way to treat what Jean and Scott had but given Marvel's track record on the topic for the last decade I doubt it.

Serioulsy, I don't think scemma fans would enjoy at all the treatment Jean and Scott got.
    To be honest I dropped x books at tha last uncanny issue. X books are not my cup of tea they gross me out and is my money. Will only pick up x3 to see Scott and Emma then drop the book.

I've been liking Scott and his family moments. He's been Leader and Father so far. Now we see him as an Ex? Current Bo? Life Partner?

I'm enjoying the ride.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I've been liking Scott and his family moments. He's been Leader and Father so far. Now we see him as an Ex? Current Bo? Life Partner?
    Single Dad and Tentative I-really-don't-wanna-screw-this-up-for-realz-your-father-would-be-the-worst-ex-in-law Boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm enjoying the ride.
    I can't help but feel Hickman's HappyClops just might have the worst Cyclops overall dialogue in any X-Book ongoing from the past eighteen years, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Single Dad and Tentative I-really-don't-wanna-screw-this-up-for-realz-your-father-would-be-the-worst-ex-in-law Boyfriend.

I can't help but feel Hickman's HappyClops just might have the worst Cyclops overall dialogue in any X-Book ongoing from the past eighteen years, lol.
    Rosencanny has the honor.

Mighty Member

"Make more mutants" was really a vague commandment.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie