Page 381 of 573 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    I have many questions about this episode but there's one in particular that keeps nagging at me, even though I know it's ultimately insignificant:

Why did Lincoln have a tape dispenser in his cell?
    How else was he going to hang up his One Direction posters? There's no cork board in that room.

Astonishing Member

That's a bit of an odd way to end Lash's story. I wonder if really is dead for good.

Still. Interesting to see. I was worried the fight would've accidentally led to Hive controlling Lash. We didn't get that but it's still a shame.

For that question about the tape dispenser. I feel it was part of the ploy. Meaning Coulson and May GAVE him the tools necessary using their own spy knowledge to know how DAISY would see them on the tray and direct him to pull off that "escape plan". They purposely put the tools in the room as part of their gambit. Then while Daisy helped Lincoln "escape" and battling Fitz with the controls (not focusing on the slight of hand trick May was doing with Lash) it was up to Lincoln to get to the selected jet.

To be honest the show deceived me as well. Making me believe that Lincoln was that desperate and dumb but instead he comes out on top having worked with May to pull the needed con on Daisy who they knew was watching them. I knew that Lash and Hive was going to fight it out (and I though also was that is how Hive was going to die but that rug got pulled from under me as well). Good work for the spy show that kept me guessing while raising the danger levels.

Bleeding Daisy up left her weak (if Hive didn't do that Daisy would of killed Lash) thus draining her left her open to be saved from Hive.

I have to say, how we get from where we left off tonight to Daisy's flash of the future is interesting.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I feel like the script writers completely misunderstood what the sokovia accords do xD

There is a panel that makes decisions, every government doesn't have to vote on every issue.

Anyway, really weird way to tie up the loose end of Lash, glad Daisy is back.

Since the MCU royal Inhumans most likely won't have the alpha primitive slaves, I'm fine with them appearing in the show this way.

I was going to get all upset that this episode spoiled the outcome of the Civil War movie, which I haven't seen yet... but then I realized I don't even care. I don't have to rush out and see the movie now that I know how it comes out. Maybe from now on I'll just read the synopsis and save a lot of money.

I thought it was frustrating to reveal Lash as the only thing so far that's made Hive show fear... the only thing that's actually hurt him for real... a being who can actually reach into people and pull Hive's influence right out of them... and then have him get conveniently killed by some mook with a fiery chain in the most telegraphed "surprise death" ever. Seriously, why is he immune to Hive's power but not to Hellfire's?

Why didn't Lash kill Hive, and THEN go deal with Daisy? And why haven't they just sent a swarm of armed drones into Hive's compound to find him and blow him to pieces? He's admitted himself that he'll die if his host body is destroyed and his parasites can't find another dead human body nearby to inhabit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I was going to get all upset that this episode spoiled the outcome of the Civil War movie, which I haven't seen yet... but then I realized I don't even care. I don't have to rush out and see the movie now that I know how it comes out. Maybe from now on I'll just read the synopsis and save a lot of money.

I thought it was frustrating to reveal Lash as the only thing so far that's made Hive show fear... the only thing that's actually hurt him for real... a being who can actually reach into people and pull Hive's influence right out of them... and then have him get conveniently killed by some mook with a fiery chain in the most telegraphed "surprise death" ever. Seriously, why is he immune to Hive's power but not to Hellfire's?

Why didn't Lash kill Hive, and THEN go deal with Daisy? And why haven't they just sent a swarm of armed drones into Hive's compound to find him and blow him to pieces? He's admitted himself that he'll die if his host body is destroyed and his parasites can't find another dead human body nearby to inhabit.
    I got the impression that Lash wasn't immune to Hive's powers, but that he simply destroyed the parasites Hive tried to infect him with, and was also able to remove the parasites from Daisy. If Hive had surprised Lash from behind or something of that nature, then I am certain that Lash would have become a Minion of Hive's just as Daisy did. And if he had anticipated Hellfire's attack, he could have countered that as well. At least from what I saw.

Still, it seemed contrived. Lash had to die because it's only episode 20 and we need our Big Bad to survive for two more hours.

Earlier, when Fitz (I think) speculated that Lash might have been created to kill Hive, I thought he meant that maybe the Kree had planned him to be a fail-safe against Hive doing... exactly what Hive did. But then when they started going on about "his real purpose was to save Daisy!" I kind of lost the mission. His real purpose as determined by whom? Could it be.... Goooooodddddd???

Could it be Daisy is the Chosen One that the prophecies speak of??? Gag.

An asset as powerful as Lash should have been able to do more than just rescue Daisy. Even though it's nice that he did.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I feel like the script writers completely misunderstood what the sokovia accords do xD

There is a panel that makes decisions, every government doesn't have to vote on every issue.

Anyway, really weird way to tie up the loose end of Lash, glad Daisy is back.

Since the MCU royal Inhumans most likely won't have the alpha primitive slaves, I'm fine with them appearing in the show this way.
    Even a small panel of representatives would take time to come to a decsion of whether to act and what action to take in a crisis situation.

Spectacular Member

Anyone bothered that a chain through the chest can kill Lash while he can eat bullets no problem?

BANNED

^Yeah I have a problem with that as well. It kinda felt like they was reaching for a reason to kill him. I wish they did kept him alive, if only to kill Hive and cure infected inhumans.

I'd have to say though, discount Aussie Ghost Rider looked really bad ass when he whipped out that chain infront of the those watchdogs. MCU needs to introduce Ghost Rider already.

Niffleheim

Lash's power just seem to have been controlling the herd -- or the Inhuman contraceptive lol! while Hive is to spread the seed. I liked that their powers were counter of each other.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Didn't expect James to be that powerful.

Other than that, pretty underwhelming episode this week.

Wasn't really impressed by Lash's deus ex machina powers coming outta nowwhere and seeing freakin' Lincoln go along with a plan that could endanger Daisy's life was very OOC.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 05-11-2016 at 10:39 AM.

I think Lincoln realized her life couldn't be more endangered than it already was. And he was right... Hive was fixing to bleed her dry.

(Which is stupid, BTW. How many of his Alpha Primitives, or whatever, could he create with all her blood? A dozen or two? Or he could keep her alive, take a pint every couple of days and keep making them forever.)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post

don't worry. the ep didn't spoil much about "civil war".