Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    i miss this Betsy.

Attachment 92216

Wish i knew who the artist was.
    This is perfection. Wish Betsy was still looking like this. In Excalibur the art is nice but they all look too childish....I prefer sexier Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Artist did a good job making it fit with To's work. Still not a huge fan of the flower in her hair. Kinda wish it was just a braid on the other side too. (Or just down). Loving Jamie's little crown.
    I wish it was more symmetrical ....two braids, two flowers or nothing...because like this it looks weird in an already busy look.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I want Betsy to appear in other titles and interact with the Quiet Council.

What does she think of the Hellfire Company?

How does she feel about being the protector of a country but also being apart of Krakoa?

The solits mentioned that second one but didnt really delve into it.

I want to see her mingle with the Captains as well.

Santos draws a great Betsy!! I really like this shot.

BANNED

She was looking good the whole book. The harshness on her face works. And doesn't take away from her beauty.

I was going to wait for the trade of Excalibur to see the latest adventures of Elisabeth and company, but Comixology had the first four issues for 99˘ each for a limited time, so I picked them up. I like the art but not feeling some of her new design elements, such as the flowers, but that's just me.

I'm still sad that there is still no conversation between her and Douglas.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really hope Tini and Hickman will utilize the Warpies, and the Clan Destine. Maybe make a familial rivalry, like the Wayne’s and the Kane’s in Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Santos draws a great Betsy!! I really like this shot.

The costume looks great but her face looks too masculine to me

She has supermodel jaw line there. All lines all face. Fierce.

Marvel just announced a new UK team and book that will spin out of Empyre.

I wonder if Betsy and/or Excalibur will be interacting with them at all. I love Betsy's current costume, but I will say she would look fuego in that costume of that girl front and center.
    Last edited by gifted; 02-14-2020 at 12:31 PM.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

RB Silva art is gorgeous. I wish he'd do interiors for Excalibur. It would help me deal with TH dialogue.

I have another question for you guys.

X-editorial stated that this role would elevate Betsy Braddock in the Marvel Universe. We haven't really seen anything IMO other than in Excalibur.

Would you guys mind her appearing in the Union book?

I think it would be interesting to have her on both teams. Or to have her cameo consistently.

Fantastic Member

I miss old school Pre-Brexit Psylocke. Both Kwannon and Capt. Britain Betsy feels like a hot mess. They were both more compelling together. Better together than apart.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    RB Silva art is gorgeous. I wish he'd do interiors for Excalibur. It would help me deal with TH dialogue.

I have another question for you guys.

X-editorial stated that this role would elevate Betsy Braddock in the Marvel Universe. We haven't really seen anything IMO other than in Excalibur.

Would you guys mind her appearing in the Union book?

I think it would be interesting to have her on both teams. Or to have her cameo consistently.
    these books rarely last so I dont particularly care, this team doesnt have brian, betsy, fazia hussain, black knight, spitfire. Also union jake is a nobody, so all of these will be put to limbo in 10 issues tops.

And we know this outherworld mythos have a purpose, that hickman loves captain brittains, its a question of timo IMO

and kwannon being a skin suit for betsy wasn compelling, if you cared about betsy because she was a sexy ninja you shouldnt have any issues enjoying kwannon.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-14-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Marvel just announced a new UK team and book that will spin out of Empyre.

I wonder if Betsy and/or Excalibur will be interacting with them at all. I love Betsy's current costume, but I will say she would look fuego in that costume of that girl front and center.
    i would love that shield and costume for betsy's captain britian.

I just wanted to see her on one of the covers. RB Silva draws her awesome in sketches. I'd love to see his cover art of Betsy Braddock Captain Britain. You're right I doubt this will last long.

But I still wanted her to cameo and be written by a British writer.

Also not to be that guy but Betsy lost her sexiness to me in the new uniform.

Why does only Kwannon get to be sexy and fierce.

That lady up there also looks better in that costume.

So there are some of you that think "The Union" is more than just an event-specific tie-in one-shot? Where they present themselves as heroes but are undeniably the villains to be taken down by an American hero? I mean, it seems obvious to me.

I think the leader woman with sword, shield, and cape is a bit overwrought and obviously a response to Betsy's status. I'm led to believe her dual citizenship won't work out and THIS lovely lady will be the US Agent to her Captain America.

Part of what I'd have preferred for the DoX Excalibur cast was for it to include more MarvelUk superheroes, so I'm excited to learn who these Union folks are... only I'm sure I'll just wish they were Kylun, Death's head, Dark Angel and the Destines.

I'm a little surprised by CGAR's continued insistence that Betsy's new costumes aren't sexy and fierce. What would make the Cap Betsy costume better?