Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Marvel planning Ms Marvel movie!

Took them long enough. Now where is our live action moon girl movie Disney?

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...captain-marvel

I'd be interested in this, more so than a Captain Marvel movie.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

"Took them long enough"

Not really. She was created in 2014... I'm happy though! And nice that they care about her connection to Carol. I wonder if Kamala's gonna get a cameo on Avengers 4. About Moon Girl I think she would probably fit better as an animation like Big Hero.

You do realise they only said they had plans for MCU Kamala, right? They didn't actually say she'd get her own solo film. Could be Captain Marvel 2 around three or four years from now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Took them long enough. Now where is our live action moon girl movie Disney?
    Moon girl and devil dinosaur will have a animated series by the way.

Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur Animated Series In the Works - CBR
    https://www.cbr.com/moon-girl-devil-...imated-series/

Plans ≠ Movie
    We need better comics

Yeah, I'd be excited for the possibility, but until we get a full official statement, announcement or whatever, for now this is just a plan. And plans can change.

On top of which we wouldn't even know the full extent of what exactly may happen with the character. An easter egg/allusion? Supporting role to Carol in a second movie? Protagonist and star of her own movie? And would she even be in a movie? She might end up going to television.

wow. I mean this is a new character we are talking about. Well I guess Marvel knows what they are doing. Give the people what they want
    The J-man

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Sounds risky I mean none of Kamala's adventures have the right cinematic level of interest to adapt but knowing that even they put out a movie titled Mouldy Plate of Food and everyone will lap it up I am sure that they will succeed.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Extraordinary Member

It would honestly make sense to place her in Homecoming 2 (as a smaller, tease).

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    On top of which we wouldn't even know the full extent of what exactly may happen with the character. An easter egg/allusion? Supporting role to Carol in a second movie? Protagonist and star of her own movie? And would she even be in a movie? She might end up going to television.
    Yeah it doesn't confirm that it's her solo movie and plans can change, but are you seriously saying he would go around on interviews telling there are plans for an easter egg? LOL. And Feige doesn't work, talk or makes any decisions on the TV side(unless it's to say characters can't be used there because there are already plans for them on the movies).

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Plans ≠ Movie
    I was about to say the same thing. They have plans to use her in some capacity. Doesn't mean you should expect a full feature starring the character. More likely to be part of the Captain Marvel mythos or a part of another film. Baby steps my friends.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It would honestly make sense to place her in Homecoming 2 (as a smaller, tease).
    That's a dope idea. She definitely fits the tone they established in the first movie.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It's just really weird to think that Kamala in the MCU might be close in age to Peter Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's just really weird to think that Kamala in the MCU might be close in age to Peter Parker.
    and just like how in 'Spider-Man Adventures" universe where Peter dated and main loved was a mutant named Chat (vs the expect MJ or Gwen however I hope Gwen to appear as well and be a fantastic independent character as well as a friend) maybe Kamala and Peter are shown as possible love interests bonding over outcast similarities and 'nerd' passions (Peter's movies pop culture would fit with Kamala interests shown). That or possible Miles and even Sam also joins the cast as well allowing Kamala, Miles, and Sam to know each other even in some form before becoming superheroes. For Agents of Shield finale Coulson decides to become a teacher after retiring and passing the torch as Director influenced by the recent news of how teens are affecting and standing up for rights and he sees future heroes in the making plus other influences being the desire to teach the next gen passing what he learned during his time amoung incredible heroes and his time in the framework also impacting him. That high school being a place of future heroes in the making.