Page 413 of 613 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and don't forget her being a major player x of swords!!! i am in heaven!!!!
    with a cute ass sword that will probably be in merch, we sorta stan.
    AND shes attached to the children story now so plans for the future too!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    with a cute ass sword that will probably be in merch, we sorta stan.
    AND shes attached to the children story now so plans for the future too!
    yup big things seem to be popping for Miss Ro and its about damn time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

Storm fans i have some news about plans for Storm in The New Mutants here is an excerpt and the link to a Vulture article

Further, some outside observers felt Boone and Lee’s initial script violated viewers’ expectations for beloved X-Men characters such as Storm, a powerful mutant capable of psychically controlling the weather, who turned up as a kind of prison warden in early versions of Mutants. “She was their sadistic jailer,” says one source. “It felt like the kids were being tortured. If the X-Men are holding [the young mutants] there, it can’t feel different from the mental furniture that audiences bring into the theater knowing that the X-Men are good guys. Storm like that made no sense.” (A spokesperson for Disney said Boone was unavailable to speak with Vulture for this article.)

https://www.vulture.com/2020/08/what...w-mutants.html
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-27-2020 at 11:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Storm fans i have some news about plans for Storm in The New Mutants here is an exempt and the link to a Vulture article

Further, some outside observers felt Boone and Lee’s initial script violated viewers’ expectations for beloved X-Men characters such as Storm, a powerful mutant capable of psychically controlling the weather, who turned up as a kind of prison warden in early versions of Mutants. “She was their sadistic jailer,” says one source. “It felt like the kids were being tortured. If the X-Men are holding [the young mutants] there, it can’t feel different from the mental furniture that audiences bring into the theater knowing that the X-Men are good guys. Storm like that made no sense.” (A spokesperson for Disney said Boone was unavailable to speak with Vulture for this article.)

That is a Stupid Idea. Sorry it is....

If the plan is to ruin Storm and The X-Men. This is a PERFECT way to do it.

Storm fans i have some news about plans for Storm in The New Mutants here is an excerpt and the link to a Vulture article

If this was a legit idea then it is completely the dumbest, stupidest, moronic, brain-dead, idiotic idea that I've heard for an X-movie.

Astonishing Member

Screw Fox lol another perfect example of them not knowing what the heck to do with the xmen.

in regards to the foxmen and its version of storm its dead and irrelevant. disney has saved us from that tragic mess thankfully.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Boone is a effing moron

BANNED

Did Marvel writers give Thor the Power Cosmic and the Odin Force to keep Ororo in her place as a Earthborn mutant?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-27-2020 at 02:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Did Marvel writers give Thor the Power Cosmic and the Odin Force to keep Ororo in her place as a Earthborn mutant?
    Mmm I don’t think so.

If they did why would they agree to having Storm being a Goddess. Let’s not jump to conclusions yet....

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Mmm I don’t think so.

If they did why would they agree to having Storm being a Goddess. Let’s not jump to conclusions yet....
    thank you for the "yet" it just shows how open you are to POSSIBILITIES

There is also a fornite issue out, Fornite X Marvel, the first issue is thor#1. I hope Storm gets an issue. Thor is Galactus herald and a planet is about to be blown up and Thor reaches out to Sif for help who teleports foreniteteam.jpg to save the day.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    what does thor have to do with storm and what's happening in her mythos?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There is also a fornite issue out, Fornite X Marvel, the first issue is thor#1. I hope Storm gets an issue. Thor is Galactus herald and a planet is about to be blown up and Thor reaches out to Sif for help who teleports foreniteteam.jpg to save the day.
    this is a free comic right? where can I read this?

I wouldn't expect storm to get one but it would be nice if she did

this is a free comic right? where can I read this?

I wouldn't expect storm to get one but it would be nice if she did
    not sure, i had someone show it to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/