Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MORE HAPPENINGS!! Nakamura has arrived!
    https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/69...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    I just read the spoilers, and the Takeover show is literaly 40000000% better than mania.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Bigger problem is kevin owens acting more like a bab6face in the rumble than reigns. When ambrose turns he will be more cheered than reigns, and its all wwes fault.
    They maybe testing the waters for Owens as a face. But the thing is....they must not change Owens character. He must still be that guy who loves to FIGHT , OWENS FIGHT ! He has a very Steve Austin quality and in watching early Stone Cold , sure he's a heel. But he clearly doesn't care to call a fellow heel a moron and mock his decision making.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

MORE HAPPENINGS!! Nakamura has arrived!
    https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/69...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    my penis can only get so erect

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They maybe testing the waters for Owens as a face. But the thing is....they must not change Owens character. He must still be that guy who loves to FIGHT , OWENS FIGHT ! He has a very Steve Austin quality and in watching early Stone Cold , sure he's a heel. But he clearly doesn't care to call a fellow heel a moron and mock his decision making.
    Pretty sure they are just horrible at booking.
    Seriously. Reigns WALKS OUT of the rumble, then runs in later like he...oh i don't know, had a nap?
    Btw, third time i can recall Reigns spent the majority of a match doing nothing. All 3 times he got crapped on, this company will never learn.
    So while mania will have HHH vs Reigns in a match where the heel will be cheered and the challenging babyface will be booed when he wins, and the semi main is Brock Lesnar vs a guy who never wins big programs, NXT will be having one of the best cards the entire company has put on in ages.

Astonishing Member

Also, observer reporting that the plan is now to bring Joe to the main roster some time after mania due to the lack of credible heels.
    HHH has his spot because no heels are over enough. I don't know if Joe will be the guy to get booed against Reigns, but it also mentions him winning the title from Balor would delay this.
    Balor not being brought up yet as they want him as the face of NXT.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

While they need him more on the main roster than on NXT, I hope Joe stays at NXT. WWE will just mess him up somehow. They'll probably stick him in a faction or tag team with Reigns in their never ending quest to get him over.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also, observer reporting that the plan is now to bring Joe to the main roster some time after mania due to the lack of credible heels.
    HHH has his spot because no heels are over enough. I don't know if Joe will be the guy to get booed against Reigns, but it also mentions him winning the title from Balor would delay this.
    They should just do the "double turn" at Mania. Have Reigns align with Heyman and they dismantle HHH for good. Joe is an ass kicking type. The fans will be hard to boo him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

WWE needs to give up on Roman as a face. It's not gonna happen with the way they're going about it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

WWE needs to give up on Roman as a face. It's not gonna happen with the way they're going about it.
    once vince has it in his head that someone is "the guy", very little can change it.

HHH has his spot because no heels are over enough.
    I don't know if Joe will be the guy to get booed against Reigns, but it also mentions him winning the title from Balor would delay this.
    Fine with Joe coming up. But if they did not abandon their talented heels (Wyatt, Rusev, Harper, etc.) maybe more of them would be credible. When people are turned into bitches, they tend to lose credibility. This rule is also known as Booking 101.

Roman's problems with lukewarm support and substantial boos are due to him being featured too much for his merits. It isn't going to be different vs Joe unless Roman starts becoming a lot more entertaining.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Astonishing Member

Its hard to mess up Joe. He is basically Kevin Owens. He isnt going to be the champ, but he will have some great matches with all the faces and make them look like a million bucks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    The heels get cheered because the faces are forced to be grinning, insincere jackasses constantly mugging for the camera while oftentimes behaving in ways that make them little better than the heels.

Faces left to grow organically (Daniel Bryan's probably that last good example of this) can get cheered just fine, even over 'cool' heels.
    Ehh. While I have a sincere problem with how faces are booked.

Heels are defanged as well.

Adult Fans just admire someone's ring work and how well they do their job. Heel or face doesnt matter to the current audience because there is little difference. Kids just like who you tell them to. Kids are a big part of the WWE audience.

Bayley,Zayn, and Bryan are the only true underdog performers that you have to like if you have a soul

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The thing with NXT is that Triple H isn't really a character on the show. He'll show up, hype up the product (which is something even a heel owner should do) then essentially to backstage. He's not involved in angles or storylines or anything like that. There's nothing heelish for him to really do.
    then it sounds like him showing up serves no other purpose than to let people know he's somehow involved and deserves credit. if he's going to do that he might as well make himself useful and do it in a heel manor, otherwise is pretty much like nuke said with his action comics/superman analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think another thing to remember is that a lot of these charities like Connors Cure or Susan B. Colemen likely get more donations and support when we see stuff like that acknowledged on television. It helps... and that is likely far more important than the company owners arguably "breaking characters" for 5 minutes in a problem.
    so use the face wrestlers and problem solved, might even help the faces and they need all the help they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Even though I was fooled during the Rumble thinking Ambrose-Roman would turn, I think they will keep the pairing together. They know Ambrose is over (thus making him F2) and it's better to use him to help keep Reigns cheered.
    alex has been promising me the ambrose heel turn for over 1/2 a year.

gee i wonder how that happened??

okay i CAN'T be the only one who sees that as being awfully fukn convenient right?? and imo HHH vs reigns looked to be the endgame even before rollins got injured. this **** reminds me so much of slapnuts back in the day.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-28-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Astonishing Member

It was hhh vs rock, rock cant qrestle duw to movies. They shot angles for it. Then it qas hhh vs seth, seth got hurt, shot angles for it. Now its hhh vs roman. Hhh was always going to be in the main event of the biggest mania ever guys.

If they want Reigns to be cheered, put the Shield back together.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium