All-New Member

Default Young Justice - The Problem(s) of 5 years Timeskip

Ok, normaly I dont want to get spoiled, but I made a mistake. Yesterday I watched the last episode of Young Justice season 1, and today I watched the first episode of season 2. The season begins with (spoiler) Miss Martian having a new boyfried, a lot new Heros and me not knowing who is who because 5 years has passed while I just watched an old episode yesterday.
    And because I can only watch an episode again on Thursday I need some answers on some question I cant wait to figure out:
    -Were there any new Voice actor changes for (main) characters?
    -Will there be flashbacks (or other ways except talk) that explains Miss Martians new realationship?
    -Is Nightwing the old Robin and the current Robin a new Robin?
    -Does anyone else have a new outfit and name?
    -Pls tell me all the new heros wont be there often or play a big role cause I like the original team
    -Pls also tell me everyone from the Young Justice season 1 comes back as a main character

Greetings and I hope someone can help me

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn View Post
    Ok, normaly I dont want to get spoiled, but I made a mistake. Yesterday I watched the last episode of Young Justice season 1, and today I watched the first episode of season 2. The season begins with (spoiler) Miss Martian having a new boyfried, a lot new Heros and me not knowing who is who because 5 years has passed while I just watched an old episode yesterday.
    And because I can only watch an episode again on Thursday I need some answers on some question I cant wait to figure out:
    -Will there be flashbacks (or other ways except talk) that explains Miss Martians new realationship?
    -Pls tell me all the new heros wont be there often or play a big role cause I like the original team
    -Pls also tell me everyone from the Young Justice season 1 comes back as a main character

No VA changes (that I recall).
    As for near everything else, it all gets explained and expanded upon as the series progresses. But yes, Nightwing is original Robin from season 1, the the current Robin a new guy. Which follows basic Bat history.

But for about everything else, patience. Anymore would be spoilers and possibly ruin it. And the OG team does play a pivotal role.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No VA changes (that I recall).
    As for near everything else, it all gets explained and expanded upon as the series progresses. But yes, Nightwing is original Robin from season 1, the the current Robin a new guy. Which follows basic Bat history.

But for about everything else, patience. Anymore would be spoilers and possibly ruin it. And the OG team does play a pivotal role.
    Ok thanks, but there is one more thing I need to know:
    When things of the past gets explained, what kind of explanation and what "size"?
    Like:
    Only some words about it
    Or
    Maybe intire episodes that are only about the last with flashbacks or other visual explanation?

- No I don't believe so
    - Yes
    - Yes
    - Yes
    - They will be there often, and spotlight will be shared more and more. But the orginal team members are still kept relevant.
    - Not spoiling it.

Ok thanks, but there is one more thing I need to know:
    When things of the past gets explained, what kind of explanation and what "size"?
    Like:
    Only some words about it
    Or
    Maybe intire episodes that are only about the last with flashbacks or other visual explanation?
    No flashbacks for between seasons, I'll say that. But how the past is explained, is when it comes up and pretty organically. So, a bit here and a bit there.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

If you are mainly into the show for Wally like I was....get out now. I won't spoil just why, but it isn't worth it. At least it wasn't for me.
    Otherwise, just enjoy the show as it comes.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)