Page 353 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

I told you I would get around to doing things!

....I feel like Gambling should also be a big thing for the Nevadians, but then Jack Knave will insist on running into space at this very moment.

*ponders*

Yet. Canon. BRB GOTTA EDIT

Retired Overlord

Cheesy Trailer Announcer: Separated from his slaves, main protagonist Sasheem finds himself adrift in the dimension forsaken by god and devil alike. Will he have the stomach...the guts...the intestinal fortitude to survive the hell maw where all is consumed but none ever leave.

Join his quest as he ventures forth into....

THE BELLY OF THE ID

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

100 percent serious question.

What's the layout of the ship like?

Or, more to the point, was that visible from where Ninlil's locked up at?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    100 percent serious question.

What's the layout of the ship like?

Or, more to the point, was that visible from where Ninlil's locked up at?
    If you didn't see it, I'm sure everyone heard it. This is also, basically, just that mini-arc in FMA: Brotherhood where Gluttony ate everyone.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Asha'rah was nearby, as I established on the previous page, but I'd like to give KingofPie an opportunity to respond before anything else happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If you didn't see it, I'm sure everyone heard it. This is also, basically, just that mini-arc in FMA: Brotherhood where Gluttony ate everyone.
    Never watched Brotherhood, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah was nearby, as I established on the previous page, but I'd like to give KingofPie an opportunity to respond before anything else happens.
    Most definitely the wisest option, here.

Addendum: And it looks like Id eating Majin is confirmed.
    Last edited by Noldere; 02-19-2018 at 05:46 PM.

color coded text, is that meant to be psychic communication?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    color coded text, is that meant to be psychic communication?
    Sorry.

Color coded text from me is sound being manipulated (to make sure its heard).

Green text is for groups (in this case, for those actually at the cell). Purple text is for individuals (in this case, Slak).

Erosa has eaten Shasheem.

I am confused.

Does this mean Erosa is a now a toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Erosa has eaten Shasheem.

I am confused.

Does this mean Erosa is a now a toilet?
    Means she's the shit?

Puns.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Bio ahoy

-----

Name: Cornelius Cohb (Friends call him the Kernal, much to his chagrin)

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 5'12, 177

Appearance:

Power Level: 675

Style: Anything Goes

Items: Stitched Cloak, Old Delivery Uniform, Aged Whiskey Flask

Special: Crasy level of survival training, naturally developed 6th sense for his surroundings.

History: Once upon a time....many years ago(a week or two prior to the story in not Erosa stomach time), Cornelius worked as a courier for a small delivery business out of Dusk City. Originally a strictly working man with no wife or children and only a sense of humor to keep his spirits up, his luck took a turn for the worst the day he received an order for a shipment of Dusk Cities famous mineral to a remote region at the request of a powerful, but more importantly, wealthy family. Having arrived to his destination safely after a several day trip, tired and in no mode for trouble....he made the mistake of being a little harsher then usual with the little oddly dressed girl he found sitting out front. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was the swift snap of bone and the shadow of something with teeth falling over him.

Thus began his life in hell.

Having not been much of a survivalist beforehand, Cornelius was forced to adapt. Food was everywhere if one had the guts to actually eat it, and more often then not things that weren't food came floating by that he could use. He lived off the land(if you could call it that), hunted beasts the likes of which no mortal had ever bore witness to, contended with ferel savages in the guise of monsters and struck out a living in the harsh dimension. While he always kept his wit with him....the weak shell he had lived with his entire life slowly slid away. He was now a man, a hunter, a survivor.

Other:
    Last edited by MrSandman; 02-20-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

5'12, huh?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

...why does a courier have a PL of 4500? This ain't the wasteland. At least not yet. I mean, I'm pretty sure with this group, the Earth will be a wasteland sooner or later.

And Erosa getting the jump on a guy with that level of power seems a tad... implausible. She'd literally be moving in slow-motion at the 50-ish PL she would've been at.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    5'12, huh?
    The Kernal's height is obviously measured in baker's feet.

I would assume he didn't start at PL 4500. Though my issue at that point would be "how is she able to contain him", since I would hope/assume her stomach is not some catch all inescapable void.

Arx Inosaan