Page 533 of 774 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 11598

It's the million dollar question that makes everyone scratch their head. She might be back in time for Strange 2 though. If they don't capitalize on that movie (since Covid delayed capitalizing on her show), then I don't know. Maybe they are just bad at promoting characters. They are killing off Strange and maybe Spidey too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Marvel legends Scarlet Witch Vintage Packaging 3
    by
    leokearon

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...ng-3-887250721

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's the million dollar question that makes everyone scratch their head. She might be back in time for Strange 2 though. If they don't capitalize on that movie (since Covid delayed capitalizing on her show), then I don't know. Maybe they are just bad at promoting characters. They are killing off Strange and maybe Spidey too.
    I mean they are killing of Strange and with how it's been shown he might not be back for MoM.
    I think NWH will get delayed so Spidey should be good.
    I think Wanda will be back too

Seems to still be some wiggle room for this to be bait and switch.

We know Wanda will be back or is not dead, so this is needless. Likewise Doctor Strange.

My guess is they may ride this out with either character and have some mini-event/arc that reinstates it all.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Extraordinary Member

I'd rather they let Wanda have some actual content, stories of her own than playing a dead corpse honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Seems to still be some wiggle room for this to be bait and switch.

We know Wanda will be back or is not dead, so this is needless. Likewise Doctor Strange.

My guess is they may ride this out with either character and have some mini-event/arc that reinstates it all.
    I'm getting an Agent Brand knew about this and is either 1)hiding wanda and faked her death or 2)wanda's murder is direct payback for what brand orchestrated during the snark wars by having other leaders assassinated. So what better way to ruin the galatic alliance specifically between krakoa and the Kree/Skull then killing the mother of the royal couple on krakoan soil.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

So it’s confirmed that wandas coming back even if she’s dead?

Extraordinary Member

Not really, but it's just the norm for every comic character.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm getting an Agent Brand knew about this and is either 1)hiding wanda and faked her death or 2)wanda's murder is direct payback for what brand orchestrated during the snark wars by having other leaders assassinated. So what better way to ruin the galatic alliance specifically between krakoa and the Kree/Skull then killing the mother of the royal couple on krakoan soil.
    I have said before that Mystique is not the only shape shifter or person capable of imitating Wanda and of course you mentioned skrulls which I think I mentioned and wonder about.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    So it’s confirmed that wandas coming back even if she’s dead?
    There is no confirmation of this. People only speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I have said before that Mystique is not the only shape shifter or person capable of imitating Wanda and of course you mentioned skrulls which I think I mentioned and wonder about.
    I must say, i would be quite amused if it turned out Wanda was a skrull since before the skrull invasion which was also written by Bendis. Wouldn't be hard to say Wanda has been captive somewhere on the skrull home world since right before Decimation or a little after. During the invasion we found out Skrulls were acting like people for years with no detection even simulating their powers.

Weirdly enough i remember thinking at the time Bendis was going to use the Skrull invasion to clean up wanda, but nope.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Well, would be kinda cheap but honestly if HoM can go out of the window, so be it.
    Just invest time in her own character later.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I'd rather they let Wanda have some actual content, stories of her own than playing a dead corpse honestly.
    I think many if not all of us here, would like that.

new picture
    E7fXVolWUAUFP5r.jpg